The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

How did you find the GOF?

Petrie. · 241 · 45396

Petrie.

• Hatchling
  • It's good to be the king!
    • View Profile
This will eventually be a sticky, but I want to know how people are finding the Gang of Five.  What (or who) led you here?

This is actually one question I don't have to answer.  :lol:

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.geocities.com/Digi_Earth
First I came across Network 54 with help of Littlefoot1616 where I met him on Fanfiction.net and now we great friends in real life. :) I came to know of this form from Malte when talking to him and then soon after join this form. It is the first one I ever joined and the only one I seem to speak alot in. Overall I really glad that my spark of Land Before Time returned after so many years or I wouldn't have met all you great people on this form.

TheNumberOneShmuck

• Spike
    • View Profile
Good ol' Novaflare. Was on the IMDB boards, saw a post of his saying that there was a fan forum, and to PM him if I wanted in. Don't believe I need to say any more.

By the way, Nova, if you're reading this, thank you so very, very much for bringing this place to my attention.

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
I think I did a google research for "Land Before Time roleplays" and here I am.

landbeforetimelover

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thelandbeforetime.org
Novaflare referred me.  I owe them a lot!

Lain_EX

• Ducky
    • View Profile
I'm here thanks to DarkHououmon! I met her in a LBT forum in Fanfiction.net (it was my fanfic-publishing season LOL) then she posted something, I don't recall exactly, but she posted something about this site. Oh yeah, she posted if someone wanted to join this site, I agreed and clicked the URL, and here I am. Thank you very much DarkHououmon! :^.^:

action9000

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I found this site many moons ago while searching for Land Before Time sheet music, as a matter of fact.  I was on various LBT galleries and semi-dead fansites, all through Google searches, until I eventually found a link to the Gang of Five on Christian's LBT Gallery.

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
I own Threehorn a thank you for showing this site to me....^_^

F-14 Ace

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I found it while searching for LBT fanfiction.  I watched the site for a couple of weeks and then joined.  THis was actually the first website I ever became a member of.  The next was fanfiction.net when I decided to go into the story writing business.

DarkHououmon

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://bluedramon.deviantart.com

NewOrder

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • No Sense of Reason
I found the previous board when I was googling for LBT X and then just decided to stick around, 'till this current board was created :D
I'm hip, I'm cool. I'm a happening fool

Weather_lord_7

• Petrie
    • View Profile
I look around.
I was unsure about joining at first, but I'm glad I did. :)

Manny Cav

• Cera
    • View Profile
After deciding I wanted to visit an LBT fan site, I searched Google over for one. After having no such luck, I finally came across http://www.freewebs.com/landbeforetime. It isn't in English, but I noticed a link to an English board. I clicked it, and now, I'm here. :DD

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I personally thank Malte for unintentionally getting me here.  I was reading his story on fanfiction.net, The Big Quarell, (Nice little story that all happened because Cera hadn't taken back what she said about Littlefoot's mother back in the first movie. :D) and decided to click upon his profile.  As a result, I ran into a link for this place.  I then checked it out and decided to become a member after some crutial thinking. :)

After all that's happened here, I'm more than happy to be here. :^.^:

WeirdRaptor

• Cera
    • View Profile
    • Knowhere: A Geek Culture Fan Forum
Someone told me there was another LBT forem, so I asked where I could find in on the network54 forum and Malte (I think) supplied the url.
"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you." -Gandalf

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
I personally thank Malte for unintentionally getting me here. I was reading his story on fanfiction.net, The Big Quarell, (Nice little story that all happened because Cera hadn't taken back what she said about Littlefoot's mother back in the first movie. ) and decided to click upon his profile. As a result, I ran into a link for this place. I then checked it out and decided to become a member after some crutial thinking.
So my getting an identity at fanfiction.net was not so pointless after all :lol

Littlefoot1616

• The Circle
  • Cera
  • The game is on; so let's play!
    • View Profile
Bit of a chain reaction led me to the first GOF forum (the one before this). I think I initially got in touch with our recently relocated member Littlefoot (see after midnight section  :^.^: ). Through the MSN chat service, I took a chance and mailed him and to my amazement, he mailed back! From there, I think he directed me to the network54.com LBT forum and that's were I met up with the likes of Malte. Having quickly established some e-friends with a passion for cutesy dinos going on adventures and miraculously escaping alive everytime,  I believe it was Malte who then ushered me to our predecesor site and from there, the rest is history!

Since then, I've made some wickid new friends and found that I wasn't the only one who shared a childhood passion that, somehow, never quite got thrown out with all the old toys I was a little too big to play with anymore!  :lol  ;) From this, I started sketching fanart and even wrote my own LBT-esque fanfic :) Definitely glad I found this site, otherwise, I guess I'd still be roaming around thinking I'm the only one in the world my age with an interest for a child's cartoon! :DD

Flathead770

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
for me, it all started when i looked up lbt on wikipedia,which had a link to fanfiction.net. After reading a couple of fanfics i started to look at the forums there and noticed that someone mentioned the Gang of Five. I tried googling "the gang of five" but that didn't seem to work. I finally found it when i typed "the gang of five lbt message board", but even then it was on the 2nd or 3rd page.

Petrie.

• Hatchling
  • It's good to be the king!
    • View Profile
Darn google.  <_<  I've been trying to get google to rank this better but three years, no bones. :(