The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

One Word Story-The Story

babidikrakenguard

• Ducky
    • View Profile
No clue where to post this. This is just a place to put together the words from the game "One Word Story". This will be updated every time a new page thingy is made i guess :p

Littlefoot ran from Cera and Chomper along The way to eat when he (Burped) bumped a rock and fell. Chomper rushed towards his cave and saw the most horrifying food ever it was a cheese dinosaur. Chomper then screamed at the cheese dinosaur and burped happily which shook the entire cave and after that Cera tripped over Littlefoot's tail. Cera then frowned embarrassed. She stood slowly on her feet and walked to Littlefoot who asked Cera why she was sad. Cera said she was sad and wanted for littlefoot to go to somewhere in the valley where she had to meet Dil. Littlefoot proceeded to tell Dil to take a hike. Dil nodded and told Ichy that she will go away too find the meat that tasted like threehorn soup. Ichy said "Dill, come on you lunkhead there's no food around here. go get some meat from our favorite neighbor, who lives near the land of mists". "Yum!" Icky said "I love to eat longneck." Dil proceeded chase Littlefoot until she fell and broke the log blocking their path. "Good bye and taste some fish now dil," Said before we eat any thing else. Ichy said. we can just look beyond the mysterious beyond. then I'll show you how I'll get you a snack quickly to quell my hunger. I'm going to run over you. what happened over the past minutes Cera and Ichy asked Dil. Dil told him not to go over 9000!!! Dil laughed at Hyp, then went and slept on... A threehorn. the threehorn jumped, scared and flattened Nod. Nod was squished like a pancake Nod moaned in pain and then Dil went and helped Ichy up to the eating longneck place.

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Well, people are coming up with words at random and this is what you get..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
It is funny in spots.  I try to usually pick a word that makes sense, unless I can think of one that seems to me would be funny, or could be funny.

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Be my lover, Littlefoot. <3
    • View Profile
Hello everyone! I don't why I'm doing this, but I want to continue the intended goal of this thread and in addition, put it into actual story format. All misspellings will be corrected, and some extra words that don't belong will be removed. Some commas are also added here and there. But other than that, the integrity of the One Word Story remains relatively unchanged. This is the first 20 pages from the original thread. I hope you have some fun laughs! :)

Littlefoot ran from Cera and Chomper along the way to eat when he bumped a rock and fell. Chomper rushed towards his cave and saw the most horrifying food ever. It was a cheese dinosaur. Chomper then screamed at the cheese dinosaur and burped happily, which shook the entire cave. And after that, Cera tripped over Littlefoot's tail. Cera then frowned, embarrassed. She stood slowly on her feet and walked to Littlefoot, who asked Cera why she was sad. Cera said she was sad and wanted for Littlefoot to go to somewhere in the valley, where she had to meet Dil. Littlefoot proceeded to tell Dil to take a hike. Dil nodded and told Ichy that she will go away to find the meat that tasted like Threehorn soup.

Ichy said, "Dil, come on you lunkhead, there's no food around here. Go get some meat from our favorite neighbor, who lives near the Land of Mists."

"Yum!" Ichy said. "I love to eat longneck."

Dil proceeded to chase Littlefoot until she fell and broke the log blocking their path.

"Goodbye and taste some fish now," Dil said.

"Before we eat anything else," Ichy said, "We can just look beyond the Mysterious Beyond. Then I'll show you how I'll get you a snack quickly to quell my hunger. I'm going to run over you."

"What happened over the past minutes?" Cera and Ichy asked Dil.

Dil told him not to go over 9000!!!

Dil laughed at Hyp, then went and slept on...a Threehorn. The Threehorn jumped, scared and flattened Nod. Nod was squished like a pancake. Nod moaned in pain and then Dil went and helped Ichy up to the eating longneck place.

Then they ran to the giant waterfall where Littlefoot said, "Dance or be crushed."

Ichy cried and asked Littlefoot, "Did you see where Shorty went?"

Littlefoot frowned and replied, "Why do you want to know?"

"I'm Leshawna, the longneck hugger of Earth."

The sharpbeak chases Rhett towards Ozzy, who proceeded to eat him up. But Rhett wasn't backing up, so he ate the longneck but got sick from eating some eggs that had some acid, which was very damaging to the stomach. But then, Chomper ate Petrie. Then Ducky hugged Leshawna because she is scared of what happened to Rhett. Chomper is very annoyed and hungry, so he ate Ichy, and Petrie tasted good with Ichy inside Chomper's belly, which was extremely odd.

Discord! I'm howling at the moon! And sleeping in the middle of a summer afternoon...

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Mr. Threehorn then yelled loudly at himself for not being tall. That made no one happy. Chomper went and flushed the stuff outside of toilets. Guido laughed at Ruby's joke and fell into a... puddle of water and got wet. Chomper laughed, but soon he barfed Petrie's acid-coated stick. Tricia stared happily and Chomper smiled.

Cera thought that she could tell Grandpa that Chomper danced to distract Mr. Thicknose, but it didn't work. Chomper felt the effervescent glee of hearing food sing in acapella. That made everyone hungry for meat, so they all went and hunted unsuccessfully until they found two delicious, nutritious, ubiquitous pizzas and many, many triangular leaf eaters who tasted like feathered-flyer. Curiously, before this liked Ali, Chomper barfed and memorized his meals while he sang the "Friends for Dinner" song.

He giggled loudly because he saw a big flyer with brown appendages that moved towards Hyp and Hyp screamed and ran towards the cave where many Yoshi's frolicked happily. Chomper then decided he'd have disguised himself as overgrown bushes, but that was not what was happening. Instead, it did yellow at least. It was yellow bellies who hysterically danced around Ruby while singing for fun. Afterward, Chomper decided he'd have to find someone to help him get a piece of egg from Mr. Thicknose. What Chomper did not realize, it was to make him faster.

Duncan wanted to take over the Great Valley. None tried anything about that except for "him." Guilmon, the character of him farting golden farts.

Ali then skipped to where Littlefoot was playing. She wanted to say, "Hey Littlefoot, do you want to play?"

Littlefoot turned and smiled saying, "How are you doing, and what would you like to play?"

Ali regurgitated some candy that said, "..." and sings accompanied by Ali. Ducky joined by Littlefoot and Cera, who looked embarassed to stop by. Guido smiled, watching total annihilation, which was some kind of new show they had seen recently. Weird, then Ruby, Chomper, and Tricia all watched from the distance away.

Courtney looked angry that Chomper was eating her badge because Petrie had put himself away from Courtney.

Threehorn yelled, "Get out now!"

Of course, the others didn't run towards Yellowbellies who were just eating some blueberries, which Tria gathered into a juvie. Then they ate them, licking quickly their fingers. Soon they laughed at Hyp's favorite car, which flew over Threehorn and landed in the mud besides Ducky, who screamed loudly as mud hit in the car and landed on Petrie, covering him in mud.

Woo, that was quite the doozy! This is just so ridiculous and random, but hopefully you enjoyed anyway! This is the one word story from the 21st to the middle of the 42nd page.

Discord! I'm howling at the moon! And sleeping in the middle of a summer afternoon...

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Petrie sank to the bottom of the mud pool. Littlefoot dived in into saving Petrie from drowning and hiccuped while Petrie burped the gold song about lollipops and rainbows. Suddenly, he turned and fainted dead asleep from exhaustion and started to sing "Family" badly. So, everyone hushed and left quickly for the waterhole. Once there, they sat down to decide what to do on their own time.

Ducky spoke problem. Cera looked and hollered at what was there, and ran towards her foot and then Loofah jumped on Doofah. Topsy became angry at Cera, but then calmed down after Chomper gave Tria treesweets that tasted like ice cream. Topsy went, "ththththtththth" loudly. Then the yellowbellies popped up to Cera, who ran away in annoyance and tried hard not to smile at Ash.

Then Littlefoot's grandparents decided they'd have a baby adoption. That way, Littlefoot will not like being alone anymore. The eggs sat on the back pillows of the nest of the nearby tree. They hung ornaments around them, but this particular tree was not then strong, so the branches hung from the Fidget. The roots cars were bat thin like grass. Meanwhile, the gang was playing some games, the first was Treeseed and then the water began rising towards the rocks slowly where they were.

Ali glanced around, then noticed something amazing, so she told Littlefoot, "Do you want to walk with me?"

Littlefoot answered, "Yes, I'd like to do this with you."

Ali smiled at Littlefoot, who returned the smile. They walked to the river together, talking softly about their relationship, which they agreed was deep and they wanted it that way. This was perfect for them, they were happy with themselves. Littlefoot smiled at Ali, but she saw the Bright Circle was sinking and it glowed nicely. They noticed the others were coming towards them. Ali smiled at them and moved quickly to greet them.

Littlefoot greeted them warmly, saying, "Nice day guys! How are you doing?"

Cera replied, "Fine, we're going over there to have some fun and you can join us."

Ducky giggled as they ran to the middle of mud, at which they were trying to not splash the amorphous creature. Petrie eyeballed the others screaming, hoping that Threehorn would hear them. Cera turned and walked away from others, looking calmly away to where she could rest for the rest of the day.

And there you have it folks. Middle of page 42 to the end of page 62.

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Ali ran towards Grandpa Longneck and asked, "Do you mind if I could help with overseeing the other kids, because they are silly, and wacky, and crazy. I think it should be more serious, personally. Just keep them occupied and that will be your best bet for keeping the kids occupied? Now I'm getting pretty good at thinking up wild ideas and they are going to have camels that look cheap."

Ali bit into delicious berries, but they were hard to chew. Also, the food looked funny and was even rabbits or worse, like nitroglycerine, which is deadly. Pickles that have lain some 50 years or longer, which would cause it the days Pterano was making breakfast for himself and Petrie.

Pterano said, "Petrie, exploding the meal sadly didn't make first place. Instead, it made third Apple."

This isn't good. Cheese pizza, now with ants living on the pepperoni and peppers, devoured the pizza whole. Pterano began to sigh loudly, igniting the cheddar, causing it to transform into a giant cheddar cheeseburger.

Heather wasn't thrilled by this. She looked annoying and started walking towards Littlefoot, while Littlefoot played with logs. Chris morphed into something incredible, small, friendly, and fantastic. He became less annoying than Heather and Owen, so that he chewed slowly because he hopped onto the rock and sang off-key loudly.

It awoke Swooper who looked like he flew towards badgers, which traveled underground to escape from his singing, which exploded with sound and light, along with shaking acorns above Threehorn, which hit Threehorn in the head, causing him to say, "MAGNOROSSPLITZ! What was that?! That was he who socked me? Cheeseburgers."

"What are they anyway?" Dave asked.

Daffy shook angrily as Luigi ran away. "Come on and run away!" Luigi yelled, flinging many apricots towards Bowser the Koopa king, who then blasted gamma rays around the Great Valley.

Suddenly, they heard the bellow of Threehorn, who was angry, green with orange, and shouting. "What stuff is this?" He asked with annoyance. He then raged at everyone who stood on or near him. They fled quickly away to hide from Threehorn.

Jeff ran towards the hills or "bumps" as some would call them. Guido flew towards them, wondering what was going on, for someone was bellowing, "APPLES!" They sneered at Topsy who roared loudly as he always did when he was very angry. So he charged, kicked with speed as everyone ran away as the witch cackled menacingly at Littlefoot.

Uh...is this even a story anymore? I can't keep up to be honest. But anyways, this is from the middle of page 62 to the middle of page 83. We're almost to the end guys, just hang on there!

Goldenwind

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
This is the best fan fiction I ever read in my life.  :bestsharptooth

RainbowFaceProtege

• Member+
  • Ducky
  • “Keep asking questions, it sharpens the mind…”
    • View Profile
After wandering into this game, I figured I might as well update this thread...

They smelled chickens, which were very noisy and were very big and heavy but were fun to have for friends.

This time, however, proved different than usual, but not in Japan, where squids swam near pineapples with thorns, huge and pointy. This meant Japan’s supply of sushi, soybeans, and rice grew everywhere that they planted rice and corn, which tasted awesome, given that the ability to cook all their pasta had been removed by cosmic power that burned very hotly and caused the dinos to run to Doc.

Littlefoot said, “Cera did know what to do and where to go, when she sat on Hyp.”

“Get off my tail now!” Hyp yelled to her. “Stop! Now, or I’ll throw you up into the air!”

In seconds, she turned clockwise and fell into the water. The splash in the water, which was cold, caused the onlookers to see her lie unconscious, but she was not seriously understood by the others.

The shock of hitting the water before had caused the cow to moo in the faces of Littlefoot and Ali. This was surprising, because they were resting comfortably next to each other. Ali looked at him, because she saw their tails, which were touching mountains, which scratched their backs. It hurt if they scratched them too hard.

The scratch felt odd to the soft skin on his side, where it itched in various parts. He sighed with relief as he washed his body in the water, and he sank into the pond water, which was cool to his touch and was nice to drink and cold for bathing in, but now he had to run to get help from his grandparents, who were currently baking some pies.

When they accidentally fell into the cold water, Ali’s running caused her to feel tired, and she needed to rest for some time. She then lay on grass, curled into the softest pillow there. She slept soundly till her tiredness was over now, but when her tiredness returned, Ali curled up into her pillow of comfort. Her eyes closed, and she went to sleep.

She awoke later and stretched while catapults were beginning to fire. Stretching, Ali moved around the grass, while her toes felt wonderful because they were all microscopic and rested, which meant something pleasurable was the reason for her mother singing Coldplay, as others bounced up and giggled because someone approached them. Ali’s joke was very funny. Everyone saw it, Digimon began to show. Ali then kicked cybernetic creatures as Ali’s friends tried THAT place, where everything was sharp and hurt their feet badly.

Donald arrived at the Great Valley, where dinosaurs ate leaves, and soft bugs were eaten every day and also grass that felt nice to sit and lay on and eat. All of the food was sweet and delicious and felt watery.

Rain poured onto everyone. The pie got old and crunchy. Stepping so carefully, they needed to rest soon for enigmatic sharpteeth to sleep near hot water, which often felt like pleasant warmth, with good, comfortable water nearby for hydras to swim, uninhibited, around, and fell near longnecks flying above cheeseburgers, which tasted incredible and massive. They pushed corn into volcanoes to blast the flames with cold water to cool off themselves.

Water sprayed Kyle, and he leapt quickly over Topsy, hitting bushes with candles, and many fires burned down the plants. Meanwhile, everyone ran slowly down to stop beside the pool. They needed water for fire extinguishing quickly in the valley.
The cow jumped in mud and splattered, all the time, on feet with cool ice under them.

Ali liked feeling the ice that made her feet cool in Canada, as she moved her legs and crossed the stream, which swept her to a rock, which knocked on her door for a meeting.

It didn’t have eggs.

Ozzy was furious, and he bashed Strut’s favorite rock. “EGAD!” Ozzy howled.

This made Strut gasp out and laugh uncontrollably at Ozzy’s predicament.

“I swear, I’ll throw your sorry salad into the Weathered Gorge if you don’t pray that the next sharptooth you bully has rabies,” said Ozzy. "I spy some yellowbeliies so drunk that they are singing about green flyers and got flattened by spiketails."

Mo interrupted everything by not sneezing coordinately, but he instead drooped into various vats filled to the brim with eggs. Ozzy is so British that he spoke of crumpets, which agree with Strut, unless they recklessly threw fragile ones. The chaps were uncooperative when Topsy politely kissed Cera furiously, so everyone scrambled frantically up Saurus Rock.

Alright, now we're all caught up! Looking back through the rest of this thread, I'd say any chances this had of being a real story were destroyed loooong ago. :p

This is the best fan fiction I ever read in my life.  :bestsharptooth

:lol :lol :lol
« Last Edit: May 14, 2020, 09:36:11 PM by RainbowFaceProtege »

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Thanks for updating the story @RainbowFaceProtege! I was gonna do it myself eventually, but you saved myself the trouble of doing so. :smile

RainbowFaceProtege

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
No problem @ImpracticalDino --after seeing how many pages you'd had to search through already, I figured somebody else should write up what was left. :duckyhappy

Little Bro

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
Poor Spike hasn't shown up yet in the story :(petrie
Go Chomper!

RainbowFaceProtege

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Poor Spike hasn't shown up yet in the story :(petrie
On the other hand, maybe he's relieved about that... :SmugSpike

A yellowbelly demolished coffee makers, causing parts to fly dangerously into Petrie's lunch. Strut noticed, Guido gasped, "I have FINGERS!!?!??!??!???!?" and Chomper went ballistic, for coconuts were Guido's fingers! That was bad, but Chomper's teeth may have crud between his gums, EEEWWWWWWWWWW! This yellowbelly then ate too many caffeinated berries and Petrie's food.

Petrie almost screeched out, "WHY THIS YELLOWBELLY SO HANGRY?!"

Fortunately, Guido clobbered the yellowbelly with his bopper feathers. Petrie was thoroughly confused about everything, especially how Guido suddenly sang "Oops-Eeps" unemotionally before drumming along Strut's tail, annoyingly off-key.

Groaning, Thicknose attempted complaining about that nothing Hyp smelled like soothing flowers. This sentence didn't make one bit of sense, which was confusing, so we are fixing it. Hyp smelled sausages, instead. He gagged over the raw meat and fled erratically to Timbuktu.

"Finally, no more of him," Thicknose declared.

Chomper badgered Mr. Thicknose to calculate the square root of 3,956,204,297.0005. The math is ludicrous, with proportionally absurd numbers. Thus, resulting in 62898.3648.

"What a disappointing answer!" Chomper cried!

Then Ruby calmed everyone except Guido, he was bawling about math, which became awkward. Guido ignored Ruby suggesting it's insignificant to panic about but do not dance during bedtime. Sleepwalking is hazardous to dance parties. This caused distress for Guido, who's susceptible to sleepwalking.

"Look out! Cause no one's safety matters!" blurted Guido, doing "The Hokey-Pokey."

Yukking it up, Chomper fainted from Guido's hilarity. No one else thought this was funny.

Sierra challenged Rinkus to liquefy Topsy, which was unwise. Topsy broke the disco ball, causing Guido to wake grouchy and itchy. Worse, he injured his uvula, creating purple teeth suddenly. Threehorn proceeded to pummel the disco ball into smithereens, so Guido shrieked directly in Threehorn's ear. Threehorn bellowed directly in Guido's feathers. Guido was molting, regrettably, on Tuesday tea, causing feathers to disintegrate into nothingness.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2020, 12:16:48 AM by RainbowFaceProtege »

RainbowFaceProtege

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Might as well update this again since it looks like a few other members added some words to this game.

Sierra belched because Chomper made fireworks go attack everyone. This blew Topsy's mind and exploded Chomper accidentally. Out of nowhere, Chomper became restored, but he shouted, realizing everyone below ate, as usual, while banishing stuff taking too much effort for reasons.

Sierra antagonized Dana, who chowed down Scooby Snacks. Dinah bit Dana or Sierra subconsciously. Both were screeching, "RUH-ROH!" But what really was funny was Rinkus responding with, "What's with the Scooby references?" Sierra fed Dinah more Scooby Snacks until Rinkus gagged and became ill with Scoobiness.

Dinah thought everyone was ridiculous, so some time alone would be refreshing. Too late. Everyone has the sillies.

RainbowFaceProtege

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Getting the story caught up since there’s been some new activity in the thread… :bestsharptooth

Because if Clubtail found sweet bubbles he’d burst, which caused havoc around the pond. Clubtail decided everyone should have dinner with Chomper. Threehorn, however, was angry as smoking hot mountains. Chomper screamed horrifically in pure bewilderment. Threehorn looked unstable after dinner with Chomper and Ruby when Chomper decided his teeth looked like knives sharper than a sword.