The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Mouse-a-saur's Fanart

Mouse-a-saur

• A Winchesterian Paradox
  • Member+
  • Petrie
  • Supernaturally Yours
    • View Profile
Thought I would draw some characters in the style of an old "traditional" character sketch sheet.

~*And I'm something called a Jared Padalecki*~

Sneak

• Guiding lights
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Welcoming darkness
    • View Profile
    • Submachine series
"rough" sketches.
Right...

Dude, they're awesome!!!
Do you have more?

Just don't forget to draw some sharpteeth one of next times! ^^
6/14
0/26

--------------------------

ask me thread: http://www.gangoffive.net/index.php?topic=15601
my personal thread: http://www.gangoffive.net/index.php?topic=15412

Mouse-a-saur

• Member+
  • Petrie
  • Supernaturally Yours
    • View Profile
@Sneak
Thank you! I'll have to draw some Sharpteeth next time for sure  :bestsharptooth

Sovereign

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I can only second Sneak's reaction as these are some of the best first drawings posted on GoF! :wow Your style is really sweet and your expressions, especially Ducky and the second Littlefoot's, look awesome! The first Littlefoot's neck looks a bit weird but aside from that, absolutely great stuff! It's great to see a new talented artist here! :yes

Mouse-a-saur

• Member+
  • Petrie
  • Supernaturally Yours
    • View Profile
@Sovereign I agree on Littlefoot's neck, I made it too wide too soon. But thank you!  :Mo

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Be my lover, Littlefoot. <3
    • View Profile
Those are some marvelous sketches there, Mouse-a-saur! I hope you can draw some of them with character interaction perhaps? It would look awesome, I'm sure of it. How much free time do you have to draw anyway? :D

Discord! I'm howling at the moon! And sleeping in the middle of a summer afternoon...

Mouse-a-saur

• Member+
  • Petrie
  • Supernaturally Yours
    • View Profile
@ImpracticalDino Thank you, I'll be sure to draw some more interactive scenes as well. As for free time, I usually have mornings and afternoons off from work.  :OhYou

Flathead770

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Oh hey good to see another member posting fanart! :smile

These are really nice sketches, especially the Ducky one! I agree that Littlefoot's neck might be a little too thick (as well as maybe Bron's as well) and hard to say but Cera's head might be a little small as well.

Good job and I hope to see more art in the future!  :)littlefoot

Anagnos

• Member+
  • Ducky
  • Keep it clean! Respect public property!
    • View Profile
Wow. These are incredible! I especially like how you draw Ducky and Littlefoot. However, Cera's snout looks a bit strange to me. Overall, very good work. I'll look forward to your future sketches!  :yes

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Hey these look awesome! Keep up the good work - looking forward to see more art by you :)

Mouse-a-saur

• Member+
  • Petrie
  • Supernaturally Yours
    • View Profile
Thanks to all of you for the helpful critiques and nice comments  :^^spike

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Any updates? I'm only taking notice of your art now and I must say you have quite some potential  :^^spike
Inactive, probably forever.

Mouse-a-saur

• Member+
  • Petrie
  • Supernaturally Yours
    • View Profile

"When I find out who splashed all this mud on me, you're Threehorn food!"  :ceramad

My entry for the "Epic Fail" July/August prompt. Much harder to be menacing when your friends get you covered in mud!

The Mr E

• Member+
  • Chomper
    • View Profile
[
"When I find out who splashed all this mud on me, you're Threehorn food!"  :ceramad

:littlefootscared You know it's bad when Cera decants her leafeaterism and decides to go full on sharptooth.  I could totally see Cera getting into this kind of situation and saying that, even if she's exaggerating!

Thought I would draw some characters in the style of an old "traditional" character sketch sheet.

Great sketches, by the way!  I've heard Ducky can be really hard to draw, but you did an awesome job!

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile

Mouse-a-saur

• Member+
  • Petrie
  • Supernaturally Yours
    • View Profile

:littlefootscared You know it's bad when Cera decants her leafeaterism and decides to go full on sharptooth.  I could totally see Cera getting into this kind of situation and saying that, even if she's exaggerating!
Haha! Great job :) I love her expression!

Thanks to both of you for the kind comments  :^^spike

Flathead770

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I've finally got around to commenting properly haha. Awesome to see you join in on the prompts as well! I'll get this added to the list ASAP

I really like the rough sketch like style to this! Matches Cera's situation quite well  ;)Cera

Mouse-a-saur

• Member+
  • Petrie
  • Supernaturally Yours
    • View Profile
I've finally got around to commenting properly haha. Awesome to see you join in on the prompts as well! I'll get this added to the list ASAP

I really like the rough sketch like style to this! Matches Cera's situation quite well  ;)Cera
Hey wow that's really good!

Thanks so much to both of you!  :MomCompassion

RainbowFaceProtege

• Member+
  • Ducky
  • “Keep asking questions, it sharpens the mind…”
    • View Profile
Whoa! Man, your art is great! The muddy Cera one made me smile  :D and those other sketches you posted look like they could pass as official concept art! Keep up the great work! Hope to see more from you!