The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Tell the characters something!

Guest · 45 · 5864

Bruton the Iguanodon

I've been inspired by the "ask the characters" topic to make this one. It's simple: you tell any character how you feel about them, or give them advice, or give them a compliment!  I know it's probably not as interesting as the other topic, but hey, it might work!

guidolover

• Chomper
    • View Profile
good idea !

Tricia , your a really sweet hatchling !  :lol

Dr. Curzon

• Spike
    • View Profile
I'm game.

Petrie, I bet you looked cute when you were a hatchling, and will also look good when you're older.

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Erm, what the heck?  I'm game for a game :DD.

Cera, we all know you have a soft side by now.  It's okay to show it more often.  You can be tough and be nice at the same time.  It's called having balance ;).

Ptyra

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • http://z8.invisionfree.com/The_Valley/index.php?
Well of course I have to be nice sometimes! How am I supposed to keep my friends?

Petrie's mom, I love how your hands look like gloves!

Dr. Curzon

• Spike
    • View Profile
Ducky, your voice is kinda childlike, but I think it's cute! Not everyone does, though. No offense.  :)

Oh, and...
   Erm, what the heck? I'm game for a game . 

I'm game for a game if I'm in the game for games, I'm game.  :smile

Bruton the Iguanodon

Alright, I guess I'll go since the topic's gotten quite a few replies.

Spike, I think you are adorable and love you to death, even if you are kinda stinky!!  :wub

guidolover

• Chomper
    • View Profile
Spike, I think you are adorable and love you to death, even if you are kinda stinky!! 

spike : Hey Im not skinky ! Well .... I didnt think I was stinky .........

:lol

Guido , I realy really really really really really really love you ! :wub  :wub

Bruton the Iguanodon

No offense, Spike. It's just Cera said you smelled worse then usual once I took it from that that you might be naturally stinky.

Never mind if you are or not. I still think you're adorable and love u 2 death!  :smile

vonboy

• Chomper: "Threehorns are better at everything, including rumpsteaks"
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I feel so sad for you, Chomper. I mean, your gonna have to leave the Great Valley at some point, and that's gonna be a sad day indeed.  :cry
Come check out my new Youtube gaming channel, Game Biter!
---------------------
Littlefoot: "Look, Chomper. You're uncle is dead, and it's just right for your friends to be there for you. You'd be there if someone we know died, right?"

Chomper: "Well, sure I would!"

Come give my LBT TV Series fanfiction, PAST-O-RAMA, a read!
---------------------
(Runner-Up)

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I know it will be sad, but if it means I won't hurt the only friends I've ever had, that to me is a greater love for them than I would ever hope to receive.

You're a very nice girl, Ducky, and I hope that never goes away with age.  However, to get by in the real world as an adult, you'll need to learn how to stick up for yourself more often.  Like I told Cera, it's perfectly okay to be both firm/tough and nice at the same time ;).

Bruton the Iguanodon

Ozzy, if you love eggs so much, why don't you just go marry them?!  :lol

trulyfantasticme

• Petra (He/They)
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Very Important Rock
    • View Profile
I would, but my heart belongs to someone else.

Hey Pterano guess what? YOU HAVE A SON!!! XD

:lol
Petra is a variant of the Greek name "Petros" meaning "strong" or "rock." Andi is a variant of the Greek name "Andy" meaning "masculine" or "brave." Therefore, I am tremendously brave and strong! :lol

Bruton the Iguanodon

trulyfantasticme

• Petra (He/They)
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Very Important Rock
    • View Profile
By me!  :lol  :lol

(Oh the things I do to Pterano XD)
Petra is a variant of the Greek name "Petros" meaning "strong" or "rock." Andi is a variant of the Greek name "Andy" meaning "masculine" or "brave." Therefore, I am tremendously brave and strong! :lol

LittleDas75

• Member+
  • Petrie
  • The Gang of Five's Yellow Belly fan
    • View Profile
Yellow Bellies, I absolutely love you and I really wanna become friends with you. :wub Your goofy, silly, adorable, and friendly behavior makes me extremely happy. The fact you guys are always smiling really warms my heart. I hope your doing well in berry valley and I hope to see you again someday. :PCera
« Last Edit: July 21, 2020, 01:48:16 PM by LittleDas75 »

RainbowFaceProtege

• Member+
  • Ducky
  • “Keep asking questions, it sharpens the mind…”
    • View Profile
Yellow Bellies, I absolutely love you and I really wanna become friends with you. :wub Your goofy, silly, adorable, and friendly behavior makes me extremely happy. Even when one of you made a rude bottom noise I still smiled. :lol: The fact you guys are always smiling really warms my heart. I hope your doing well in berry valley and I hope to see you again someday. :PCera
Okay...I've been trying really, really hard not to complain about this farting stuff, but I believe you've taken it too far. :opetrie Some people, me included, find those types of jokes disgusting and don't appreciate being bombarded with them to this extent. Literally half of your fourteen posts so far are about that LBT 13 fart joke. I really don't like to complain...I've been trying so hard not to...but why did you feel the need to edit your post above (an hour after posting the original version) to add that sentence about a "rude bottom noise"? For my sanity's sake, please resist talking about farting all the time!

LittleDas75

• Member+
  • Petrie
  • The Gang of Five's Yellow Belly fan
    • View Profile
Sorry. I didn't think it would insult you. I will gladly stop.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2020, 01:56:45 PM by LittleDas75 »

RainbowFaceProtege

• Member+
  • Ducky
  • “Keep asking questions, it sharpens the mind…”
    • View Profile