The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Which story was better?

Guest · 5 · 1403

Bruton the Iguanodon

Which of the two stories about the lone dinosaur in 6 did you like better? We got 2, and they're both very different from each other.

On one hand you have Grandpa's awesome story---an action-packed, normally animated, well-told story that immeditely captivates your attention leaves you intrigued, and feautures a long hard fight between the lone dinosaur and a dealy, realistic looking sharptooth. Tis none but the best.

Then, on the other hand, you have Littlefoot's. One would wonder why we even need this story since it has no point and is never brought up again. But that's not the worst of it. For one, it's told in song, which makes it impossible to enjoy in the sense that anyone enjoyed the first one. Secondly, while the first actually felt like something that could have actually happened, the second is...way out in rainbowface territory---the beginning verse is reminiscent of Spike's truly awful hatching scene in 1---but I won't go into that since I have a topic on that. We get extremely unrealistic looking Sharpteeth...that Doc was apparently able to take down easily. Huh?! Finally...Doc is---blue?!! Well, Momma Longneck suffers likewise in a movie 10 flashback.

I would have liked to title the poll's "Grandpa's awesome epic story that shoud have been the only one" and "Littlefoot's string of rhyming garbage" but not all people feel that way necessarily, so I won't.

Anyways, what are your thoughts? I know what my vote is!  :D

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
Dude, why did you make this into a poll? You already have ask about this a bunch of times before. This is a pointless topic/poll that should not have been made. Making all of these topics does not start discussion, it only gets on people's nerves because all of the other good topics are pushed back to the second page because there are about six or seven topics from you only. Also, the topic isn't really important enough to warrant an entire topic of discussion. It comes down to a matter of opinion, but you are constantly over analyzing every little detail and it's starting to aggravate people.

Bruton the Iguanodon

Making all of these topics does not start discussion, it only gets on people's nerves

I'm really sorry. I guess that's why a lot of my topics aren't getting responses.

all of the other good topics are pushed back to the second page because there are about six or seven topics from you only.

I know, I want to make a topic about everything practically. I'm sorry, I shouldn't get carried away.

Also, the topic isn't really important enough to warrant an entire topic of discussion. It comes down to a matter of opinion, but you are constantly over analyzing every little detail and it's starting to aggravate people.

I'm a person who has a problem with overanalyzing ad obsessig about things. I know it's not easy to deal with, butI seriously need to get it under control, and you're basically reminding me of that. I just want to say...thanks.

MurMur

• Petrie
    • View Profile
I think that Littlefoot's story is rather fun, and the song is relatively good, so my vote goes to it. But Grandpa's story is enjoyable too.

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Grandpa's story for the reasons Bruton mentioned in his first post :)
Littlefoot's story was pretty unrealistic and the animation was... let's just say a lot of TV eps are better :yes The song was enjoyable though :)
Inactive, probably forever.