The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

The weirdo adventures of bob.

Littlelady15

• Chomper
    • View Profile
Plot~
Wooh! You've just won a contest to vacation in beautiful Japan! Yes, Japan! XD Not just anywhere in Japan though! Okinawa Japan! The island region! You're taken to a nice little village, nice people, good with kids. Then night comes, and everyone just disappears. Nowhere to be seen! Not at the beach, not around the village, not in their homes! Yeah, creepy. Right before your eyes, clouds move to cover the sky, and a blizzard begins. It gets much to cold to stand, and the wind is blowing like no ones business! Well, you take refuge, in an old building, not previously seen. This is where you discover this sweet little village was deserted many years ago. The inhabitants just disappeared! Their dead spirits have come to take you, will you let them, or will you find a way out of this horrible place?

Note~
What does this have to do with The Weirdo Adventures of Bob!! you ask? Well, along with your usual RP'ing of solo words, you will be including a "picture" version of what's happening. Ex: Bob ran to the shed and just hid there hoping not to be found. Unfortunately, his fear caused him to wet himself whilst in there.
===(^O_O)....[__|__]

|(vO_O)...*Huff puff*

|(vO_O)..."I...*huff*..Just...*puff*..wet myself..."

Since this is Bob, it will be a comedy RP, but don't forget to get serious every once in a while. Also, you may choose to be any of the chars from the story. Bob, Penelope, Carl(Actually, he's mine! XD And Bob too!), and Albert.  So, if you want a char from the story, choose either Penelope or Albert. XD Oh! and Rodriguez too! See chapter 11 when he comes out.

(vo_o)..Bob

(v'o')..Carl

(v^_^)..Penelope

(v-_-)..Albert

(v>~<)..Rodriguez Burritos!

Bios aren't needed for these chars. I'll show you how they are! XD

Maximum of four chars each~

Bio~
(If you're making your own blob)

Name~
Personality~
Appearance~(Description isn't needed, just a piccie of your blob. Show what color they are, type of blob, [square: [vo_o] Round: (vo_o) What the heck?!: <vo_O>] etc...)
Other~
Bob freakin' rules! (^>.<) Yes I do!

Ghosts will be played by everyone. Just bring them in when seen fit. (^xox).."Rawr! I'm a taco!"

Beginning~ The RP starts when they arrive at the island, and will gradually progress as outlined until reaching where the outline ends. Then it can go any which way!

Have fun and don't forget your waffles! XD
(v^_^)>#..."Though I do have extra in case you did forget!"

Hopefully only penelope is purple.