The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Fanfiction Awards 2017 Results

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
My apologies for the delays, everyone, but the 2017 fanfiction awards have finally come to an end.  Here are the results:

We will be following the previous protocol for fanfiction awards this year. This means that if you would like a banner for your fanfiction then please let me know by PM. You can only pick one of your stories to receive a banner this year, so if you had multiple entries then you will need to specify which story I should prepare a banner for. Each banner will include your story name, the overall average rating it received, and the number of votes. The draft banners that we will be using this year are as follows:

I would like to take this moment to thank each and every one of you who participated in the fanfiction awards this year. Participation in the fanfiction awards reached a high this year that has not been seen since 2011, which truly makes me hopeful for the Land Before Time fanfiction community.  :) I look forward to seeing what you all come up with in the year to come!

Go ahead and check out my fanfictions, The Seven Hunters, Songs of the Hunters, and Menders Tale.

Sneak

• Guiding lights
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Welcoming darkness
    • View Profile
    • Submachine series

Sovereign

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
A big thank you to everyone who voted and participated! :) It was great to see so many stories taking part this year (even if reviewing them all was quite a chore :smile ) but I would have liked to see more votes. All of these fics were rather solid and funny and some were even truly awesome to read and they would have deserved more attention, imo. However, the mere increase in participation was encouraging and I, too, hope that the next year will be at least as productive as this has been in the realm of fanfiction. ^^spike

DarkWolf91

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.kelpgull.deviantart.com
Congrats everyone, and thanks for the wonderful votes/feedback! I was very happy to be able to participate this year, and I can only hope that I'll be able to catch up on some of the longer fanfictions in time for next year's voting :smile

Littlefoot fan 1990

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
    • http://vitaniandkovulover.deviantart.com/
As disappointed as I was for my stories only getting one vote each, it's not enough to deter me from writing; hopefully, my writing will improve with time and my stories won't be so underwhelming or out of character. Congratulations to those who got more votes, therefore, wrote better stories than I did.

Fyn16

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
I would like to offer my utmost apologies for not being able to review all of the stories this year. In the attempt to wrap up as many courses as I can this winter, I've been unable to do much of anything on here or writing and reading on my own. Hopefully I'll have more time to drop by after the next two weeks are over and done with. Still, congratulations to everyone who participated, and even if I wasn't able to get around to reviewing all of the works, I would like to point out that I've at least read some of most of them, and that I was particularly impressed with what I saw. Great work, and for those of you who reviewed everything or nearly everything, special congratulations go to you!