The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Information from The Land Before Time (Series)

JBJB1029

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
I need to know in which Land Before Time Movies or episodes does someone doesn't watch his/her step and tumbles down the hill just like in The Lost World Jurassic Park scene called "Dieter's Demise?"
"Dieter's Demise?"

Littlefoot1616

• The Circle
  • Cera
  • The game is on; so let's play!
    • View Profile
In the TV episode, The Brave Longneck Scheme, when the gang are practising their plan to scare Rhett, on the second run Cera instructs Littlefoot to run to her. Lo and behold, in his stride he trips on something and ends up bowling into the rest of the gang who are "fleeing" from Chomper. Also, in LBT 7, Petrie falls backwards and rolled down a hill when Cera confronts him about Pterano wanting to know about the Stone of Cold Fire's location. He doesn't "trip" exactly, he kinda just falls over.

Those are two examples I can think of...

DarkHououmon

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://bluedramon.deviantart.com
If you need to know if certain things happen in certain movies/episodes, wouldn't it be easier to just watch them yourself?

JBJB1029

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
Quote from: DarkHououmon,Apr 28 2009 on  07:07 AM
If you need to know if certain things happen in certain movies/episodes, wouldn't it be easier to just watch them yourself?
It's hard for me to find out myself :( .

DarkHououmon

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://bluedramon.deviantart.com

JBJB1029

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
Quote from: DarkHououmon,Apr 28 2009 on  09:08 AM
Even if you watch the movies/episodes yourself?
Yes sadly :confused , because I can't tell the difference between the way Dieter tumbled down the hill, and what Littlefoot1616 explained that in the TV episode, The Brave Longneck Scheme, when the gang are practising their plan to scare Rhett, on the second run Cera instructs Littlefoot to run to her. Lo and behold, in his stride he trips on something and ends up bowling into the rest of the gang who are "fleeing" from Chomper. Also, in LBT 7, Petrie falls backwards and rolled down a hill when Cera confronts him about Pterano wanting to know about the Stone of Cold Fire's location. He doesn't "trip" exactly, he kinda just falls over.