The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Mystery Of the Foreign Longnecks

Zimba · 1212 · 76261

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Littlefoot screamed and tried to break away. But the stabbing was too much for him and did not have the strength. He screamed out "HELP!" blood poured from everywhere "PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME! HE IS GONNA KILL ME HEEEEEEEEEELP!"

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
Suddenly a large body rammed into the side of Zimba, sending him well away from Littlefoot. Taro stood protectively in front of the little one.
"Leave... him... alone..." he snarled. He had seen this red boy before and heard of him, and he knew he was trouble. He growled with his breathing, almost sounding like a sharptooth.

"Some things you see with your eyes. Others, you see with your heart." :MomCompassion

Zimba

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Zimba just glared and fled dropping the now blood red rock,abandoning his severely injured victim.

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Littlefoot moaned,looking very very faint. He had serve stab wounds,but mostly he was shaken up. He stared at Taro  pure shock and terror in his eyes. His head fell to the side feeling weakened over the blood loss his mind faded black.

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
Taro quickly picked up Littlefoot and ran off into the trees; he knew better than to pick a fight in the state he was in currently in. He immediately started tending to his injuries when he got to the place they were sleeping at. Lily almost screamed when she saw Littlefoot covered in blood, but didn't say anything. She got some treestars to cover up the wounds, then buried her head in Taro's side as he did the rest.

"Some things you see with your eyes. Others, you see with your heart." :MomCompassion

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Meanwhile Nahla was beginning to wake,she let out a whimper not remembering where she was. She turned her head and gasped when she saw Grandma next to her she lowered her head. She looked like she was preparing to be hit.

Littlefoot was still out,one thing wound looked like it might scar though there was a chance it would heal.

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
Grandma just nuzzled Nahla gently again, as her mate joined her from behind.
"Where's Littlefoot?" he asked.
"I thought he was with you?" Grandma answered. Grandpa just shook his head. "Oh dear... go and find him, will you? It's getting late."
"Of course," her mate smiled at her and the little one before turning around and venturing out to find his grandson, calling his name.

"Poor little thing," said Taro, inspecting the wound on Littlefoot he feared would scar. Lily was shaking from the sight. It reminded far too much of what had happened to her before, and she could barely bare it.

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Nahla had gone into panic at the sight of Grandpa,she dove under Grandma shaking.

Littlefoot's breathing had steadied but he still showed no signs of consciousness.

Zimba

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Zimba had fled to the valley outskirts blood splattered on him. He was angry,he was soooo close to getting that kid. He stomped his foot heavily.

Cera meanwhile had heard Littlefoot's screams and was running. She may be bit snobby but she does care for Littlefoot she bumped into Grandpa "Grandpa Longneck...it's Littlefoot...someone is murdering him. I heard him screaming for help and shouting that they were gonna kill him! Now it all quiet and...I think he is dead I THINK HE HAS BEEN MURDERED!" Cera said in a rush.

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
"No..." Grandpa looked all around him, hoping to see someone or something, but there was nothing. Tears fell down his cheeks. He couldn't believe that his grandson was gone, there was just no way. He ran forward, searching the whole valley, almost screaming Littlefoot's name.

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Nahla was looking at the tree-sweets Taro left their earlier,she really wanted them but was to afraid to grab them.

Zimba

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Zimba jumped in front of Grandpa "Oh...you know Littlefoot?" he said with his mudrerous smile "Last time I saw him,he was stabbed into pieces" he said cheerfully "And oh the blood...so much of it...he was brown right? Well he red now"  Zimba was finding this so amusing. He nodded to the blood splattered on him "This belongs to him...maybe I'll give it back to him" he laughed.

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
Grandpa glared at Zimba, tears still falling from his eyes. "No... I don't believe you," he snarled, pushing past Zimba and carrying on with his search. Taro had heard his cries, but didn't want to move Littlefoot or leave him, and Lily was clinging to his back leg so he would also have to pretty much drag her around if he got up, since she would probably refuse to let go for a while now. He just hoped that the owner of the desperate voice with find them.

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Littlefoot was covered in blood and he was freezing. But moving him suddenly could have severe consequences.

Nahla reached out her thin neck and grabbed  a tree-sweets gobbling up like she never ate in her ate,she had it down in seconds. She looked over waiitng for a chance to grab another.

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
Grandma just watched Nahla and smiled at her, but her smile faded when she heard the cries of her mate. Something bad had happened; she knew that much.

Taro licked the blood clean off Littlefoot in the areas that didn't have treestars on them. He then grabbed a larger one and covered Littlefoot to keep him warm, before wrapping his neck and tail around him. Lily let go of his leg and lay down by his side, yawning. The bright circle had gone down, and it was time to rest for now. Taro would just have to find Littlefoot's family in the morning.

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Nahla yawned and said her real first words that were not just screams "Where..I...sleep?" she had to struggle to get the words out as she was terrified catching sight of Grandpa.

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
"You can sleep right here, if you want," Grandma replied. Grandpa soon returned after seeing no sign of his grandson, and pretty much collapsed on the ground away from his wife and Nahla, since he knew she was afraid of him.
"Dear, what happened?" Grandma asked. He didn't reply, he just lay there weeping.
"Oh no..." she whispered. "Littlefoot..."

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Nahla tilted her head "Why....you...sad?" she asked timidly "You..lose....something?"

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
Grandma pulled Nahla closer to her and cried. "Oh my poor little one," she sobbed. Grandpa wanted it desperately to be a dream, but it wasn't. This was his worst nightmare come true.
"Poor Littlefoot," he whispered.

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Nahla was shaking "Who....Littlefoot....what...happen....him".

(Yes Nahla does not speak very well)