The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

LBT Collection

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Be my lover, Littlefoot. <3
    • View Profile
I randomly found this website from another old thread on this forum. The website basically has pictures and descriptions of all items (possibly) ever made for The Land Before Time. The things that are shown on the website are books, magazines, media items, toys, plushies, rare items, original cells as well, and other miscellaneous items. I was pleasantly shocked and excited about this find. Yes, I did find this website because of another thread here, but it was made in 2011 and the discussion wasn't mainly about that website.

I'm not really sure if any of you have seen this website before, but yeah, here it is. Have fun adventuring!
:Mo

http://lbtcollection.weebly.com

Original Thread Where I Found It: http://www.gangoffive.net/index.php?topic=9644.0

Discord! I'm howling at the moon! And sleeping in the middle of a summer afternoon...

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Haha, hey that's mine! I made it a long time ago, inspired by a website solely featuring Jungle Book items. It really needs updating but I don't remember the login info Oh actually it is connected to an email address I still use, that was easy! :D Really cool that someone dug it up again after all these years.

Most pictures on there are from auction websites such as ebay, and several of them are pictures contributed by members. It's far from complete and I wish we had more international material on there, but it's mostly limited to English, German and Dutch stuff.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2019, 12:44:50 PM by Mumbling »

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
^Now, that's even more surprising. I thank you for your contributions on gathering all the information and pictures you could find. It's like a Land Before Time museum, hehe. We discover hidden and new LBT content pretty often here, so I have a feeling that the website may need to be updated more frequently. :DD

Great to know that you have access to the website again! Yeah, it's outdated like you said. Perhaps you should start by adding LBT 14 content?

Discord! I'm howling at the moon! And sleeping in the middle of a summer afternoon...

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I think it desires a full make-over. Start by putting stuff in actual columns and such. But yeah, LBT 14 is definitely something that needs to be added!

Dr. Rex

• Member+
  • Petrie
  • Nah nah nah, nah nah nah, nah nah nah...imaginary!
    • View Profile
Wow, looking through that site brings back memories. I'm surprised there was that much merchandise for LBT.

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I added proper columns to the website and gave it a serious makeover. Also added LBT 14 in the dvds section. Lots still to be added and improved, but it's a good start. I want most pages to look like the Media > Video Games section.

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I'm pretty glad that I discovered this LBT collection website of yours, Mumbling. It probably would've stayed old and outdated to be honest. I'm curious, did you had any memory of making that website before I rediscovered it?

And yes, I'm liking the new design changes you've made to the website so far. Simplistic, but more organized and modern. I also noticed that you added HTTPS, which is great for security.

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I did remember! In fact, on the old forum before we made the transfer to our own server, there used to be a link to the collection in my signature. I just didn't have any incentive to work on it some more, since there seemed to be little interest :D

Indeed! I wanted a more modern look and I'm personally a fan of dark themes, so that's what I went with this time. HTTPS was luckily very easy to implement :yes

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • Ian's Corner - My personal review blog
@OwlsCantRead, what does your copy of the Japanese LBT 5 look like? :)

RainbowFaceProtege

• Member+
  • Ducky
  • “Keep asking questions, it sharpens the mind…”
    • View Profile
@Mumbling I can get you some pictures of my official Ruby and Ali plushies if you'd like to add them to the site in a future update. Let me know! :DD

"I don't see anything!"--Cera

"Maybe your eyes are getting in the way."--Rainbow Face

OwlsCantRead

• Literally Guido シ
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • "In the morning light, the evening star…"
    • View Profile
@OwlsCantRead, what does your copy of the Japanese LBT 5 look like? :)
Would it be possible for swimmers and flyers to get more love around here? Both figuratively… and literally.

That one guy who writes LBT fanfiction and accidentally makes them five times longer than he'd originally intended.

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
@Mumbling I can get you some pictures of my official Ruby and Ali plushies if you'd like to add them to the site in a future update. Let me know! :DD
Yes please! That would be awesome :)

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile
I sadly posses no LBT memeobilla. I only had the VHS movies. I never got to get the DVDs because they were streaming on Netflix. Now I need to buy all of them on Digital and I’d like to get a Land Before Time Chomper Pin. :) 

“The Past is Gone..” -Dream On, Aerosmith

RainbowFaceProtege

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Alright, looks like I'll be having a little photo shoot today! :chompysmile

I sadly posses no LBT memeobilla. I only had the VHS movies. I never got to get the DVDs because they were streaming on Netflix. Now I need to buy all of them on Digital and I’d like to get a Land Before Time Chomper Pin. :) 
Wait, there were LBT pins?!? :rhett_shocked

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile

Yep, I like the Petrie one on this page:

https://www.etsy.com/market/land_before_time_pin

Petrie:

https://www.etsy.com/listing/699189178/petrie-the-land-before-time-limited?ga_order=most_relevant&ga_search_type=all&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_search_query=land+before+time+pin&ref=sr_gallery-1-4

Little Bro

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile

Petrie:

https://www.etsy.com/listing/699189178/petrie-the-land-before-time-limited?ga_order=most_relevant&ga_search_type=all&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_search_query=land+before+time+pin&ref=sr_gallery-1-4

Gentle Sharptooth, those pins are adorable! Littlefoot is sold out, no surprise there.
Go Chomper!

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile
I’d get Petrie and Chomper (if they have one). :)

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • Ian's Corner - My personal review blog
On the topic of LBT DVDs, I do have a story of my own to tell. Posting this here as a reminder to myself for later.

Edit: Mentioned it here.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2020, 12:04:01 PM by StardustSoldier »

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile
I would love to have a collage of all 14 posters with film cells. They did it for Star Wars EpI-VI. :) 

RainbowFaceProtege

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile

Petrie:

Thought they'd be official rather than fanmade, but either way, those are super cute! :wub

Just out of curiosity, I looked up LBT toys on eBay today and found a listing that included a video of the "Earthshaking Mountain" playset released for the TV series. Interesting to see it in action!

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2L2l5aF3xcM[/youtube]