The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Holiday at Tenerife

CybertronianBrony

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
Hello, everyone! Just thought I'd let you all know that on Sunday, I am going on a 1 week holiday to Tenerife. The hotel we will be staying in is Marylanza. This is my third holiday at Tenerife, and my second time staying in Marylanza.

There will be wifi at the bar, so I should be able to stay communicated if possible! I'll let you all know how it is going!

Even though I not a huge fan of holidays, this should be quite fun nonetheless!

CybertronianBrony

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
I will be getting my stuff ready for Sunday! It will be a long trip, but it will be worth it when I get there! I'll be taking some pictures of Tenerife too!

I'll keep you all updated!

CybertronianBrony

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
Going to the airport tommorow! My stuff is prepared and I am ready! I'll keep you all updated later on! In the meantime, I'll see you all later!

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile

CybertronianBrony

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
Thank you for the replies, Kor and LBT90321! Appreciate the support!

We have landed safely at Tenerife! We have arrived at Marylanza and we are now relaxing at the bar! The funny thing is, our rooms were picked the same as last time! Brings back memories! I even admitted I had tears inside my head!

I admit I miss home already, but I'm still glad I am able to chat with all of you! I'll be back soon, though! I know it!

I'll keep you all updated!

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Have fun my friend  :lol:
Inactive, probably forever.

CybertronianBrony

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
Thank you both very much for the comments, my good friend Ducky123 and ADFan185! I really appreciate the support! It is going great so far!

Today was a lazy and relaxing day for us! Which I thought was actually a great idea, because, you know, getting accustomed to our surroundings! I was resting on one of the loungers which were near the pool to heat up my body a bit! (Don't worry, I had sunscreen on my body!) I also got my face caricatured by an amazing talented artist! And the finished picture looked perfectly just like me! How awesome is that!

We had some good food, got some nice drinks at the bar, and wifi is working quite well!

More news will be on the way!

Sovereign

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
It's nice to hear that you're having a great time! I've been there in Las Americas for many times and I agree it's a lovely place. The city itself is beautiful and there's much to do there. Tenerife as a whole is a great destination with all its attractions. Also, Marylanza looks like a great hotel to stay in. I hope you have a great week!

ADFan185

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Awesome sounds like a great time so far. Glad you're doing well over there.

CybertronianBrony

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
Thanks so much for the comment, Sovereign! Appreciate the support! There will be lots of stuff for us planned while we are at Tenerife! They will be quite enjoyable!

Thanks, ADFan185! More news will be on the way soon!

CybertronianBrony

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
Today went well! There's not much to say, but I might as well say it! Man, I am sounding like Ruby right now.

Anyway, we had a nice walk around town, and I brought two bracelets as presents for my two friends back home! When we came back, I relaxed outside by sitting in the shade, having a nice snack, and playing on my tablet, mostly watching some Transformers, as well as thinking of new ideas when I get back home!

So to finish it off, it went quite good! More news on the way soon!

ADFan185

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Awesome I'm glad today was fun for you. What places did you stop at during your walk outing?

CybertronianBrony

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
Thanks for the comment, ADFan185! We only stopped at the shop where I got the bracelets. It was short, but it was a fun walk nonetheless!

ADFan185

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Ah that's awesome that you got bracelets and a good walk in. And you're welcome anytime.

CybertronianBrony

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
Today went fantastic! We went to the well known zoo known as Loro Parque to see some great and interesting animals and their awesome tricks and techniques! Whales, dolphins, sea lions, parrots, penguins and other amazing creatures! There was so much awesome stuff to see there! My favourites were the dolphins, parrots and penguins!

Nothing else needs to be said! Today was very enjoyable!

Sovereign

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I've been there a few times and I agree that those particular parts of the zoo are the best. The dolphins there are very well trained and the show is one of the best I've seen anywhere. I really love the parrot area: it doesn't get much better than a nicely-executed jungle area full of parrots. Sadly, the journey there is quite long from Americas but I guess you took a regular tourist trip there?

CybertronianBrony

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
Indeed it was, Sovereign! There was so much to discover and enjoy!

And yes it did. We took a tourist bus to get there and back and they were both 1 hour and 20 minutes. It was long, but worth the wait!