The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

My Fan Art

LYComputerLover

• Ruby
    • View Profile
Hi! This is my first post here. My first piece of fan art is of Disney's Tarzan with Littlefoot and friends.

This piece of fan art is what I think might happen if Littlefoot and friends found little baby Tarzan and decided to raise him just like how they raised Chomper.

So what do you think?

jansenov

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
The cheerful Gang really doesn't fit into the picture. The sharpteeth and Tarzan make a good composition on their own, though. The only thing missing is something that distracted the sharpteeth from attacking Tarzan.

I also must commend you for the patient image cropping. This is one of the better juxtapositions I saw recently.

LYComputerLover

• Ruby
    • View Profile
Quote from: jansenov,Mar 8 2012 on  07:19 PM
The cheerful Gang really doesn't fit into the picture. The sharpteeth and Tarzan make a good composition on their own, though. The only thing missing is something that distracted the sharpteeth from attacking Tarzan.

I also must commend you for the patient image cropping. This is one of the better juxtapositions I saw recently.
Well, this is how I make my fan art since I am a terrible drawer. I just take clipart from the internet and arrange it nicely on a background using Photoshop. Although I am planning on writing a fanfiction about my LBT Tarzan idea.

P.S My LBT Tarzan idea is what made me join this forum in the first place. I am really interested in the idea of humans in The Land Before Time.

vonboy

• Chomper: "Threehorns are better at everything, including rumpsteaks"
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Yeah, the sharpteeth and Tarzan looks good, but the Gang doesn't fit in. :p

So you're gonna be writing a "humans in LBT" fanfic? Cool. Me, and several other members are writing stuff like that, or at least crossover with other franchises. (Like a couple of really good LBT/Bionicle crossover ones.)

If you wan any help with fanfic writing, we'd be happy to help. You know, if you'd like someone to proofread it or something.
Come check out my new Youtube gaming channel, Game Biter!
---------------------
Littlefoot: "Look, Chomper. You're uncle is dead, and it's just right for your friends to be there for you. You'd be there if someone we know died, right?"

Chomper: "Well, sure I would!"

Come give my LBT TV Series fanfiction, PAST-O-RAMA, a read!
---------------------
(Runner-Up)

DarkHououmon

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://bluedramon.deviantart.com
I don't really consider this fanart to be honest. Fanart, to me, is something you drew yourself. I can't really see taking existing pictures and putting them in a picture being a fanart. I consider it an edit. No offense.