The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Fanart

Salvatore Blackheart

• Chomper
    • View Profile

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Can You Love Me Despite The Cracks?
    • View Profile
Decided to update this again.

I have some reaaallly old artwork I wanted to post here. No critique is desired, I just wanted to have some LBT fanart here. :)

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Those are actually quite good :yes.  You've got the facial expressions matched very well with the emotions you wrote next to the characters.  Ducky's "mischief" one also makes her look either annoyed or angry but she just won't let it out :p.

I gotta admit, with no offense intended whatsoever, that Cera's expression is not only the most dramatic but it even almost made me start crying.  Because she very seldom cries makes it more shocking, and in this drawing she looks like she's devastated about something.  Her letting that kind of emotion show is a bit disturbing, but at the same time a fresh difference from her normally tough, internalizer self.

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Thanks m'dear, though I have to tell ya that these were all drawn by me pausing the tv screen and then drawing them from there.

I then added expressions for some of them to use that we usually don't see the characters using. Though I think Sierra is usually angry and Rinkus is usually worried. lol

I'm sorry I made you cry though. :( *hugs*

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
^Don't worry 'bout it.  That should be seen as a compliment.  You caught the emotion well enough to invoke a similar emotion out of a viewer.  That's a good thing ;).

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Just digitally drew on DA muro, just concept art of my character "Anernerk".