The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Salvatore Art

Salvatore Blackheart

• Chomper
    • View Profile
i found the three first pictures on google, the extras are my creation.
My favourite couple. Bron and Littlefoot's mother

That's is a NBC Heroes's quote from Charles Deveaux.

and extras

Littlefoot's mother and Bron alternate story.

Shorty Littlefoot and Bron after the big longneck test, they are sleeping under the Littlefoot's mother's star.

vonboy

• Chomper: "Threehorns are better at everything, including rumpsteaks"
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Very nice. Cool that each of them are in a different style, but they all look good.
Come check out my new Youtube gaming channel, Game Biter!
---------------------
Littlefoot: "Look, Chomper. You're uncle is dead, and it's just right for your friends to be there for you. You'd be there if someone we know died, right?"

Chomper: "Well, sure I would!"

Come give my LBT TV Series fanfiction, PAST-O-RAMA, a read!
---------------------
(Runner-Up)

Pterano

• The Fabulous Fearsome Flyer
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Yeah these pictures are simply heartwarming.  :smile

(runner up)
(runner up)
---------------------------------------------------

Poster of the Gang of Five's 400,000th post

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Very nice and heart warming pictures.  Thanks for posting the pictures here too.

DarkHououmon

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://bluedramon.deviantart.com
Excuse me, but one of your pictures was stolen from another DA member named FidoPaws. I looked at her account and saw that she had an image that looked almost just like the one you posted, but with an all white background and flip flopped. I had spoken to her just now over the note system on DA. I asked her if she had given you permission to use her image and she said no. She isn't very happy that you had used her image without her permission.

Here is a bit of an advice, Salvatore. In the future, if you're going to use someone else's picture, like one you find on DA, get their permission to use it first and credit them. It's wrong to take someone else's art, modify it a little (or if at all) and claim it as your own. This is called art theft and it is frowned upon.

This is FidoPaws's image: http://fidopaws.deviantart.com/art/Littlef...rents-196950908

Edit: Keep in mind I'm not trying to rag on you or get anyone to think of you differently. I'm sure most artists, at one time, do copy other people's works, tracing or editing them. I'm posting this message to help you understand that art theft is frowned upon and to encourage you to do more of your own work that isn't just an edited version of an existing picture.

Even if I hadn't said anything, someone else would have found out that that image you posted of LF and Bron's mother was copied from another image and have it reported. Some people don't take too kindly to thieves and will chew them out for it. I, on the other hand, am more understanding.

Again I don't wish to upset you. I am not posting this because I hate you (I don't hate you) but just to help you out.

Salvatore Blackheart

• Chomper
    • View Profile
i didn't steal that picture. i found it on imageshack just like you see it. http://img847.imageshack.us/i/littlefootparents.png/

Truttle

• Member+
  • Chomper
    • View Profile
I'm sorry Salvatore Blackheart but I have to say that if an image is not a direct screen cap from the movie and if it looks like it was drawn by someone it would be very common sense that that art belongs to someone. It would be automatic to look up who the artist is and give credit, or simply add that statement in your description. If you don't know who the artist is, you could simply mention that you don't know and perhaps give a link to your source. It's simple to do and avoids problems. If you continue doing it wrongly, you could catch the attention of the mods at DA and get banned. Just trying to help warn you.

DarkHououmon

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://bluedramon.deviantart.com
Yeah quite true. It's not as much of a problem as long as you at least give credit, but it also would do you good to ask for permission first as well.

I would like to see you do more art. Don't stop doing art just because of one art theft accusation.

2007excalibur2007

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile

Filename: littlefoot__s_parents_by_fidopaws-d399cak.png

Filename: littlefoot_mother_and_bron_by_marranabermudas-d3durai.png

Oh yeah, that's definitely not art theft, alright. (/sarcasm)

A quick search of his username led me to his DA page, where the images come from, but... the second pic's not there for some reason...

Salvatore Blackheart

• Chomper
    • View Profile
First you need to take it easy 2007excalibur2007 your avatar really looks angry
or better said: SACATE EL TUBO DEL ORTO PARA QUE TU AVATAR NO TENGA ESA CARA.

That's not the pic that i found on google check mama longneck's mouth.

marranabermudas pic

maybe you are the thieft 2007excalibur2007.