The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Indiana Jones and the Dinosaur Eggs

AvestheForumFox

• The Circle
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.bullockarts.net
I've been reading the Indiana Jones novels left and right (when my nose isnt burried into some other awesome book series) this particular book I just finished reading last night. Quiet the adventure I should say!

There are your usual bits concerning dino fossils, Russian Comunists, Mangolia (is that spelled right?) and evil false LLama cannibals (the antichrist take on the Dolli Llama).

But the best part (spoilers coming.. read no further if you'd rather not!)

(continued)
near the end Indy and his crew stumble upon a kind of great valley hidden untouched surounded by vast deserts. A kind of Garden of Eden where cavemen still live. And the last living dinosaur egg, which we get this cutesy LBT esque hatch scene of a baby triceratops (or threehorn, for our LBT geeks!)

But of coarse, the story continues with more Indiana Jones action as the legendary Archeologist struggles to keep the valley and the last dino safe from the evil Anti Llama and his canabal crew.

Mind you, the Indy novel series are not what I'd consider the best reading material on the market. But this book warrented a mention here on the GoF! for both LBT and Indy fans. this is as close as you'll ever get to a crossover. and no, the dinosaurs dont talk, and no there are no t-rex's (or sharptooth) so dont expect a singing bunch of adventurish children dinos to walk on to the scene along side of the bullwip toating, fedorah wearing hero!

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Though that may not stop some from doing a fanfiction with both lbt characters and Indy in it.