The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

An apology...

AvestheForumFox

• The Circle
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.bullockarts.net
I wanted to apologies to everyone here at the GoF concerning the RP's.

Lately I've been lagging and falling far behind in the RP's, I fear even the stories I created the Bashful One for has somewhat fallen into some ill forgoten promise.

Even the Insane Cafe, which me and Nick have so proudly piloted and brought the RP forums alive with, I've lost track of.

what excuse do I have? none, aside from my being drained of energy in these past two weeks. Having to put up with nagging family members, financial worries, loss of privacy, moving back in with my granparents abd having to give up on things I swore I'd never get rid of.

in these past two weeks, I've felt bad for not responding to the RP's as I should have. Life just drained me of the much needed energy.

And even though I have posted a couple of times, I feel I haven't done enough. I've missed the fun here greatly, and I've long anticipated a decent return and a revival of my RP's here on the forums and other wonderous projects I cannot mention here as of yet...

I guess in short, I should end this depressing thread by making it a possitive one.

Time to revive the action. Ready or not, here comes the Fox!

lbt/cty_lover

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
Hello:
 It is awesome to have you back in full glory Fox, I just hope life issues will be nicer to you from now on.
 Keep it up! B)

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
It is understandable...life can be a real....pain the arse...I do hope things get better for you in time, and I want to say thank you for taking the time to explain.

Your friend GVG!

lbt/cty_lover

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I decided to start that RP idea you had.

I got the name from Rocky Horror Picture Show!

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I assumed you were busy with rl stuff.  Many folks are around christmas and new years that spreads out beyond just the first of January.