The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

hiya haven't heard from anyone in a while!!!

Lucario#1

• Spike
    • View Profile
    • http://msn.com
hey every one havent heard from yall, in about three or four days now? :cry

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I've been visiting here a few times a day so don't know what you mean.

Lucario#1

• Spike
    • View Profile
Quote from: Kor,Jul 30 2008 on  01:46 PM
I've been visiting here a few times a day so don't know what you mean.
well, its just that i haven't heard from petrie and the others for a while! :p

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile

aabicus (LettuceBacon&Tomato)

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
Whn you say "heard from" do you mean PM'ing? Because I've seen the others post several times in the last few days. Petrie, for example, posted just yesterday in Arvens latest Midnight thread.

action9000

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
hey every one havent heard from yall, in about three or four days now? 
We have quite a few active members and none of us spend time here professionally.  There will typically always be some activity here from day to day, but not every active member will be able to, or even Want to, sign in here every day and post.

This is a forum; a fan community.  Everybody here has personal lives, the admins included.  I haven't been posting a lot because I'm trying to sort out a lot of personal stuff right now.  

Please Lucario, be patient.  We aren't all falling off the face of the Earth and the GoF forum isn't dying off anytime soon. :)

Petrie.

• Hatchling
  • It's good to be the king!
    • View Profile
I'm at work from 6:30 in the morning to 3 in the afternoon, and every now and then I just crash in the evening.  I still stick to Friday night IM sessions (tomorrow will be an exception)...that hasn't changed, and I've no intention of changing it or coming on more often since I don't do much except work all day and job hunt and read forums by night.  Often in the evenings, I'm reading books or out and about.  This weekend there's a festival in the area and I'm goiing to be out with friends, so if I'm not here, I'm just not here.  I'm not dead or anything.  Just doing things.

You'll survive if I'm not around 24/7. ;)

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Can You Love Me Despite The Cracks?
    • View Profile
It's alright Lucario. :) Now, correct me if I'm wrong, but you do seem to be a bit lonely.

Well, if you are, just remember, The Rat Lady is mostly here to talk to you. :yes and some other people here that tend to come here frequently. I kind of feel this way too. There are some people I would like to talk to here a bit more, but I understand if they are too busy.

However, unfortunately because of school, I am pretty busy now. Still, whenever I am online, heh, I would love to hear from you.

Lucario#1

• Spike
    • View Profile
Quote from: Rat_lady7,Aug 27 2008 on  05:35 PM
It's alright Lucario. :) Now, correct me if I'm wrong, but you do seem to be a bit lonely.

Well, if you are, just remember, The Rat Lady is mostly here to talk to you. :yes and some other people here that tend to come here frequently. I kind of feel this way too. There are some people I would like to talk to here a bit more, but I understand if they are too busy.

However, unfortunately because of school, I am pretty busy now. Still, whenever I am online, heh, I would love to hear from you.
thanx :p