The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Do you think Littlefoot would let a hungry Chomper

LittlefootAndAliTogether

• Ducky
    • View Profile
I know this is depressing to think about, but if an older (preferably single) Littlefoot were to come across an older Chomper, one that, suffering from bad hunger, had been forced against his will to go after Littlefoot.  Perhaps Chomper's family would be starving too and maybe Chomper wouldn't.

Anyway, Littlefoot would get away, but, knowing his friend would die of hunger if he didn't get something to eat, would willingly go back and give himself up to keep his friend or his friend's family alive?

(Granted, this would never happen in the films, but, hypothetically, given Littlefoot's personality, is it beyond the realm of possibility that such a thing could happen?)

I know it's sad to think about.  (Note, if Littlefoot is fated to die a Sharptooth related death, then that's how I'd like to see him go.  Just saying.)  

Also, knowing Littlefoot and his strong bond with Chomper, I doubt Littlefoot could bring himself to kill his old friend anyway and would sooner die himself than be the one to kill Chomper.  

(Note: I think Chomper feels the same way about Littlefoot, but, hunger can warp a mind to where it's not him doing the acting anymore.)

(I kind of wondered this after seeing part of a Korean cartoon where it looked like a chicken or something gave herself up to a one-eyed wolf or something so that the wolf could feed her kids.)  

Ludichris1

• Spike
    • View Profile
I think Littlefoot would obviously do his best to find an alternative food source, preferably another sharpteeth, but even then I think he'd have been too sheltered to know what to do ha. Though i do believe he'd give up his life need be, maybe not before saying goodbye to his other friends though