The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Hi *waves*

Sleeping-force's-inside

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Well, somerandomfangirl dragged my ass over here, so here I am  :D

Hi, my name is Sleeping-force's-inside (for those over at FF.net, yes, that's my name there too :3 ). Well ok, my name is Jacqueline, but whatever, this is the internet xD
I'm 21 and I rediscovered LBT at 20 (I liked them when I was younger, but then simply lost interest) and I recently bought the first 11 movies :)

Said 11 movies are also my favorites, since the thirteenth i.m.o just sucked after the first ten minutes orso :x , and the TV-series also failed to deliver what I expected of it (though it had its' nice moments).

As my point-out to FF.net might already imply, I am an avid Fanfiction-writer/reader (though woe the day you were born when you kill off Littlefoot's grandparents!!!   :anger  I hate those fics, but again: isse my opinion, not yours xD). I am still thinking about reposting said Fanfic's here though, since I have the nasty tendency to forget halfway along the way that I am reposting and then they just die on me :(

Mr Wonk

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Welcome to the forums. It's great to have you here. Please submit you're fanfiction here so we can read it! :DD

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
*Is totally not guilty for dragging your butt over here*

Anyway, HHIIIIIIIIIIII!!!! :DD

I'm sure many members here would regard the thirteenth movie as by far the worst, myself included. :yes

Well, I guess you know my opinion on Littlefoot's grandparents being killed off in so many fanfics. :lol Don't worry; if you forget to keep posting your fanfics (if you decide to post them here, that is), I'll keep poking you to make sure that doesn't happen! :nyah

Anyways, welcome to the Gang of Five!! :D

"Some things you see with your eyes. Others, you see with your heart." :MomCompassion

aabicus (LettuceBacon&Tomato)

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
Welcome to the GOF! We can always use more fanfic writers!

Have fun and post lots :cheers

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Hi there :wave
so Molly introduced you to the GoF? That's nice, we're always glad when new members join :yes
I can strongly encourage you to post your fic here, I'll read it, promised ;)
Anyway, enjoy your stay and make new friends, everyone here is friendly (this is probably the friendliest place on the net :)).
Inactive, probably forever.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Always great to see a new member join here.  If you want to post your fanfiction here I'm sure many would enjoy reading it.  maybe you can pick a schedule you'd like, once a week, every other day, or something like that.  

I"m sure you'll make new friends on here.

Sleeping-force's-inside

• Ducky
    • View Profile
*challenge accepted*

I'll do it every Saturday then, just like I update on FF.net (though they're gonna run behind by a fair margin, but a flood of them won't work either xD). I have... what?... at least 10 FINISHED fanfics over there and some more In-Progress :3

For spoilers, go there xD

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Hi there and welcome to the GoF! :) Always nice to see new faces around here! My name is Iris :wave

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
May I ask how long your fics are? And your chapters :) (on average). 10 fics with 100 pages in MS Word would be impressive to be honest... Weekly updates sounds good to me :)

Sleeping-force's-inside

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Well, my Chapters have an average length of about 1.5 or 2 pages in Word, and most of my LBT-stories are about 7 of those (though I have a Trilogy that averages longer and more chapters). So you won't be getting Harry Potter-LENGTH material, though I have heard they are good QUALITY, but that is everyone's own opinion :3

I uploaded the first chapter of said Trilogy and depending on how many people read it in one day, I might make the time between updates smaller until I catch up with myself :p

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Alright, that's my chapter-lenght as well :) Though my stories (only one is online atm but there are more to come (and the updates will be more often soon)) are longer. I'm not sure how long they'll be... I get many ideas spontaneously (such as the main conflict (not uploaded yet but written)) :D
I see you enjoy your stay :exactly

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
Welcome with us :)
It is always a pleasure to welcome new members to our community. Please feel hearty invited to join our discussions or start threads of your own :yes

StrutEggStealer

• Professional Veggie-Eater
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Welcome welcome welcome! Hey, you're around my age, too!
*is totally glad :DD*
Aha! A fellow fanfic writer! Pleasure! I'm on FF as JakobiFlyingFox... rather weak selection of fics there, I'm afraid :p
"Not all who wander are lost"
J. R. R. Tolkein

DarkHououmon

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://bluedramon.deviantart.com

LBTDiclonius

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Hey, hey, hey! We're always glad to have some more writers on the site! I'm actually a fanfic author meself. :D

Hope your stay is a very pleasant one.

jansenov

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Welcome to our little corner of the Internet!

Petrie85

• Cera
    • View Profile
Normally I'd post a nice welcome picture but the staff hate me for doing it so welcome to the forum. I hope you enjoy your stay here. And I look forward to reading your fanfiction. Hope to see you around here a lot. Enjoy your self her. And I also agree movie XIII was the most god awful thing to ever have been made. One of the worst Land Before Time Movies ever. And yes I agree again the T.V. Series also sucked.Every episode made me wanna bash my head in. And made my IQ Drop very fast.

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile

Blais_13

• Spike
    • View Profile
"abandon all hope ye who enter here"
I mean welcome!