The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Why did Bron leave?

LeventeII

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
I noticed a very interesting thing about Littlefoots father Bron last night. You could call it a Paradox.
I assume that there was no similar topic before, at least I hope so....

The theory:

Littlefoot and his mother and grandparents went to the Great Valley, knowingly that Littlefoots father Bron was not yet with them. If they had told him that they were going to the Great Valley, he would have known where his family was and where he could find them. Apparently they went off to the Great Valley AFTER Bron had left them. Maybe Bron was absent for so long time that his family thought he wouldn't come back anymore. Before, they could not have known anything about the Great Valley, because otherwise it would have been pointless to send Bron on the search for a new home, if they already know that there is one in the east[Movie 1].
Bron says in the 10th part of the movie that at the original place of the nest there was only a hole at his arrival. If his family had a nest to which Bron should return, it means that his family had a permanent home. This means that they hadn't migrated around at that moment when Bron started his searching, otherwise Bron wouldn't have known where he could find his family later.
According to this, Bron does not originally know anything about a "Great Valley". I can only explain it by the fact that Bron was probably absent for so long time that they thought he was gone forever. By an accident, for example.

Have I made a logical mistake?
I would be very interested in your opinion about this thing!