The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Final Destination 5

Justin1993

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Yeah, that looked painful. I never noticed his fingers slip off :o
Candice's death in the bridge scene may have been a bit overdone.

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Quote from: brekclub85,Aug 19 2011 on  01:03 PM
As for the deaths in the opening premonition, I found Dennis getting covered in tar to be somewhat nasty, because.....watch the part where he starts to let go and fall after the tar covers him. His fingers slip off!
I just got back from seeing this, and yes, that was quite nasty :x.  Regarding Olivia's death, I've been told laser eye surgery would benefit me.  However, I've seen the procedure get done and it just terrifies me too much.  Then, a couple of days ago, I came across a really disturbing, really effed up "fanfic" about Ducky basically losing her vision and possibly her left eye from a laser of some sort, and that just further aggravated my fear :confused  :crazy.  Now that I've seen this, I don't think I would ever consider laser eye surgery unless my vision further worsens and can be saved by this procedure :x  :x  :x  :x.

Issac's death should be a warning to never piss off Buddha, especially over rice cakes :p.

Petrie85

• Cera
    • View Profile
Eh still not gonna see this movie. This is a maybe I will rent movie.

bushwacked

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/Bushwackedboy?feature=mhee
Is there a scene in this where someone gets killed by having something done to their eye, and if so is it nasty? Because I'm seeing this today with some friends, and one of them has a real phobia of eyes, and I told them nothing like that would happen...

Petrie85

• Cera
    • View Profile
Money well wasted. Not sure I haven't seen this film online yet. I might today.

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Quote from: bushwacked,Aug 27 2011 on  05:50 AM
Is there a scene in this where someone gets killed by having something done to their eye, and if so is it nasty? Because I'm seeing this today with some friends, and one of them has a real phobia of eyes, and I told them nothing like that would happen...
Read my previous post.  My sympathies for that person you say has that phobia :x.

bushwacked

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/Bushwackedboy?feature=mhee
Read my previous post. My sympathies for that person you say has that phobia yucky1.gif.

Ha, yeah, I read it when I got back  :slap  I should feel guilty, but it was totally worth it for his reaction  :lol: