The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Potential Role Play Involving Lots of...

UnionRags123

• Member+
  • Spike
  • AAMBDDGLGLLLMMMOOPRSSSSB
    • View Profile
Longnecks!  :)littlefoot :PAli

Anyways...I’ve never done a LBT role play...and the last time I really tried to role play was in like...2012  :lol

I was wondering if anyone would be interested in doing a role play with lots of longnecks - anyone who’s read my into topic would probably see that I’m (a bit) obsessed with longnecks  :lol Role play would definitely not be only longnecks though.

I don’t have a plot yet for a story...but it would be the type of role play that is mostly canon...
Plot and other rules would be decided by the group that starts the role play (if it gets started  :lol) Anyone who would join in later would have to agree to the rules...

Also...if anyone has any role playing tips I’d love to hear them - I’m a total newbie when it comes to role playing  :lol
(New to posting in this forum...new to role playing...new to writing fanfictions...not new to LBT)  :lol
AAMBDDGLGLLLMMMOOPRSSSSB

Major kudos to anyone who figures out what that means :)

I will find ways to make sure “lol dino” is in all of my posts :lol

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
what kind of story do you have in mind? It really depends on what the story will be about whether oor not I'm interested or not
Inactive, probably forever.

UnionRags123

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
Sure. I'd participate.
I'm doubtful this one will actually happen D:

what kind of story do you have in mind? It really depends on what the story will be about whether oor not I'm interested or not
Uh...this was just one of my "midnight ideas"  :lol
AAMBDDGLGLLLMMMOOPRSSSSB

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • Ian's Corner - My personal review blog

UnionRags123

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
Midnight ideas, hmm? Do you get a lot of those? :P
Apparently yep (yep yep). Most of the “Chicken Run” role play plot is from my midnight ideas. :lol
AAMBDDGLGLLLMMMOOPRSSSSB

Sleeping-force's-inside

• Ducky
    • View Profile
I'm game. :3 Tho yes, we would have to think of a plot... or at least a starting-point.

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Be my lover, Littlefoot. <3
    • View Profile
Wow, this thread showed no signs of interest until StardustSoldier made the first post. I saw this thread at the same time of its release back on July 12, 2019. I wasn't interested however, which was the reason why I didn't post here. Either nobody saw it, nobody cared for it, or nobody was interested in it (like me). I feel like a plot would've been developed already had people already posted here and shown interest the first time around. Eh, better late than never. Haha, I was already feeling bad for you UnionRags123 that nobody came to this thread months ago, then I forgot about it until now. I probably would've posted something if I hadn't forgot.

Discord! I'm howling at the moon! And sleeping in the middle of a summer afternoon...

UnionRags123

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
Wow, this thread showed no signs of interest until StardustSoldier made the first post. I saw this thread at the same time of its release back on July 12, 2019. I wasn't interested however, which was the reason why I didn't post here. Either nobody saw it, nobody cared for it, or nobody was interested in it (like me). I feel like a plot would've been developed already had people already posted here and shown interest the first time around. Eh, better late than never. Haha, I was already feeling bad for you UnionRags123 that nobody came to this thread months ago, then I forgot about it until now. I probably would've posted something if I hadn't forgot.

This was a midnight idea that I'd forgotten about too  :lol
AAMBDDGLGLLLMMMOOPRSSSSB

UnionRags123

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
However, the "Chicken Run" needs participants  :lol ;)Cera
AAMBDDGLGLLLMMMOOPRSSSSB

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
If someone creates a thread for the Chicken Run, I'll jump in.

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Be my lover, Littlefoot. <3
    • View Profile
You know, I might as well join the Chicken Run role play as well just for the laughs. :lol
I’m still not entirely positive though, as I’m not sure how much free time I would be available with everyday, and if it would be enough. (School obviously, ugh.) Otherwise, I’m 50/50 in at this point. :P

Discord! I'm howling at the moon! And sleeping in the middle of a summer afternoon...

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
@ImpracticalDino it's probably not a year-long project like most of the role plays we have. We could really use some more players even if it's just Spike or some random grown-ups :DD

That being said, all we need is a plot for this one to work out as interest is certainly there.

Sleeping-force's-inside

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Or we just start as a random group of Longnecks (also, is it gonna be OC-only or also Valley-Longnecks?) and then just see what happens.

It needs just one post of someone posting something semi-omnious before stuff happens.

Just stop me if I drive the plot to dark. That happens almost always, but I manage to stop myself in fanfics XD

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I'm okay to just jump in as well.

is it gonna be OC-only or also Valley-Longnecks?
I don't have a strong preference either way. Does anyone else have one?

UnionRags123

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
A mix. Unless no one wants OC longnecks  :lol

I personally would choose already-canon longnecks for me...but that doesn’t mean everyone else has to
AAMBDDGLGLLLMMMOOPRSSSSB

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Yeah, I'm fine with a mix as well. In fact, I was even going to suggest that.

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I'm just gonna throw in something that I would personally like to try. We know very little about herd dynamics in Ali's and Bron's herd. Maybe the RP could be set in either of those. Heck, here's a solid idea actually :

One day Littlefoot is finally old enough to be allowed to wander off into the Mysterious Beyond with his father Bron and his herd, planning to spend an entire year traveling with his father and Shorty. At the time, Ali's herd also arrives in the Great Valley and both Ali and Rhett join their adventures.

Each of us could probably play a main character and there is a lot of open space for adventures, stories, OCs etc. They could get separated from the herd due to some unlucky adventures, the possibilities are endless! No gang involved except for the very first scenes I'd imagine.

It's just an idea but I wanted to share it. Just starting somewhere randomly and going from there is not my preferred style of roleplay ;)

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile

Sleeping-force's-inside

• Ducky
    • View Profile
But how will i play my beloved grandparentals!?

Sounds cool tho 8D I would be for, even without the grandparents XD Though we would need to think up an excuse why the rest of the gang doesnt join him.