The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Spyro: Reignited Trilogy

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
So, Spyro: Reignited Trilogy is now out.  The Spyro Trilogy was a set of games that came out on the original Playstation.  Much like the Crash Trilogy, this one has been redefined from the ground up.

However, unlike the Crash Trilogy, you're best off downloading the Spyro Trilogy remake directly onto your console as only the first game is on the disc in question.  The other two have to be downloaded. (Now, I'm not going to go into the issues about that and move on.)

Spyro was one of those set of games I wanted to try but never could because the family didn't own a Playstation.  Even after I got my own place, I never did get a Playstation or the games in general.  When I heard it was being remade from the ground up, I knew it was on my MUST BUY list.

I've gotten to know what I've been missing out on and it has only refueled my need to get this. (Heck, thanks to a Let's Player named RoahmMythrill, I got to see what the first two games were like and I really want them.)

It's now available for the XBox One and Playstation 4.  I got it for the XBox One.  It's currently downloading for me.

It could be a while, but I'll definitely give my thoughts when I'm done with the games. (Seriously, this time I promise to.)

Now, if you don't mind, I need to go save some dragons, collect tons of gems, burn some sheep and take on the big bad himself.

See ya later! :wave

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I'll be getting this later in the wek. I've been playing Spyro games since Enter the Dragonfly. the consensus on the remake is that it looks awesome and will likely do very well in sales like Crash did.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
having plaed a chunk of 1 so far. i realluy like it. I expect there will be new Spyroi games coming out in the next couple years, in a back and forth with crash.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

FallenTreeStar

• Ruby
    • View Profile
Sorry to revive an old thread

But just had to add to it. LOVE Spyro. It was one of the first games I ever got. I really only played the main three. I tried one of the master PS2 ones and a gameboy one later on. The original trilogy (the reignited trilogy) will always hold a special place in my heart. We just love our anthropomorphic animal stories don’t we? Lol

From the character designs, voice acting, and music score. These games were just so beautiful, majestic, and fun. It was first game that really made exploring levels and the world fun to me. Finding hidden areas was my favorite part. I’m planning to go back and get all the achievements for it on my Xbox soon.
- Let your heart guide you. It whispers, so listen closely.