The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Mystery Of the Foreign Longnecks

Zimba · 1212 · 76750

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
"Taro, make her stop!" Lily yelled, also very close to crying. Nahla's screams reminded her too much of those days... those dreaded days...
Taro immediately set her down. "Shh, it's okay," he whispered, thinking that maybe the state he was in scared her. "I may be battered and scarred but I'm a nice guy, really." He always failed to gain anyone's trust when he said that, so he didn't even know why he was trying any more. He just sighed sadly instead. "I'm sorry," he said to both of the young ones.

"Some things you see with your eyes. Others, you see with your heart." :MomCompassion

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Nahla's screams did not stop "Just kill me already! You hurt me now just end it " she screamed seeming to forget she was not in her old  home and  not with her abusers...err 'family'. 'Daddy stop hurting me I'M SORRY!" she screamed anyone else who never seen results of serve abuse would think she was mental.

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
Taro was confused. "I'm not your daddy," he said. "Nobody's going to hurt you here, I promise." He turned to Lily. "Go and get some treesweets or treestars. She needs something to eat." Lily reluctantly walked away. She hated going around places on her own, especially when she didn't know the place.

"Some things you see with your eyes. Others, you see with your heart." :MomCompassion

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Nahla did not even seem aware Taro was there,to her she was in her old home and with her father,her screams echo through the valley "STOP IT STOP IT!".

Zimba

• Petrie
    • View Profile
(Oh guys I put up the bios on the character sheet,and Nahla I put in what happens to Nahla right now in her little bio thing cause what happens now affects her for the rest of the RP. Ram you need to read it :lol)

Zimba was staring at Nahla from a distance. His dark eyes not even blinking "How pathetic" he muttered wanting the girl scream and thrash around,he laughed when he saw what he saw,that child was gonna cut herself in a second.

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
(Yes Nahla's little storyline for this RP is all in her bio on the character list)

Nahla kept screaming unknowingly get closer and  closer to her inpending danger.

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
Grandma had heard the screams and went to see what the issue was. She was shocked to see the young pink girl screaming and Taro struggling to calm her down.
"What's going on? " she asked.
"She just flipped out!" Taro nearly shouted over the screams. Grandma went over to the little one and gasped when she saw what she was about to do.

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Nahla thrashed even more and before anyone could react...slice. Nahla fell backwards on to a razor sharp rock, The sharp edges sliced her neck from the base of it to the start of her head,but luckily missing her throat. Nahla's screams of fear turned into screams of pain she tried to get off the rock only to slice open her leg. Blood poured from her wounds.

Littlefoot who had followed his Grandma stared in horror "Grandma she's hurt!" he cried "She bleeding! And badly!" Littlefoot hated seeing others hurt.

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
Lily came back with food and screamed at the sight,  hiding behind Taro's leg.
"Oh no... we have to help her!"said Taro, grabbing the treeatars Lily had brought back.
"Would help if she trusted you," said Lily quietly.
"Thanks for the reminder," Taro answered. Grandma had already started cleaning the wounds herself, and had found some other leaves.
"I'll look after her for now," she said. " You two should get some rest."
"Oh, er... okay," Taro replied. He didn't want to stir up any more trouble so he just got up and left, Lily quickly following him.

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Nahla's eyes were filled with terror,she tried to run away from Grandma. But she could not even stand. Her breathing was heavy in panic "Please don't hurt me anymore!" she screamed.

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
"Shh, nobody's going to hurt you here," said Grandma, nuzzling the little one gently. "You're safe here." Suddenly, Taro came out of the trees, carrying some soft treesweets.
"I got her these to eat," he said, placing them next to the older longneck.
"Oh, thank you-" But Taro had already walked out of earshot before she could finish her sentence.

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Nahla leaned into Grandma's touch after quickly realizing it was a sign of affection. Her eyes felt heavy and she yawned drifting off into a peaceful sleep feeling relaxed and and calm for what must be the first time in her life., Her muscles relaxed. Least now it would be easier to treat her without her thrashing.

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
Grandma smiled and carried on with tending to the young one's wounds. Taro watched from behind the trees, sighing. It was one of those moments when he felt completely useless. Tears stinged his eyes, he hated being this way. If it weren't for Lily and one dream that he had, he probably wouldn't be in this world anymore.

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"Littlefoot's still away!" Ducky moaned.
"Yeah! Where he is?" Petrie asked.
Spike looked to the longneck's resting place.
"Let's look there!" Ducky suggested.
Inactive, probably forever.

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Littlefoot by then had fled the scene he ran only to crash right into Spike sending both the ground "Sorry Spike" Littlefoot said rubbing his own head.

Nahla not even open an eye as Grandma treated her,she was fast asleep. Small snores escaped her throat.

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Ducky rubbed her buttocks since she fell on it, but she had a smile in her face.
"Yay! Finally you're back, yep, yep, yep!" she giggled.
Spike licked Littlefoot and Petrie landed on his head.
(Fill in)"Great! Can we play now?" Cera asked impatently.
Inactive, probably forever.

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
"Uhh...yeah" Littlefoot said looking over his shoulder "I'm sure she will be okay,lets play now" he only just realized they would not not who 'she' was.

Zimba

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Unknown the group Zimba was watching them. His eyes feasted on Littlefoot,in his tail he held a rock that looked like a knife. A murderous smile spread across his face-looking at Littlefoot the whole time.

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Littlefoot looked up and noticed it was beginning to get dark "Oh whoops,looks like we can't play after all" he laughed and ran off.

Zimba

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Zimba smirked when he saw his 'prey' wander off. He waited till Littlefoot was past him then began to run after him. He tackled him to the ground. And took his knife rock out. With a laugh be began to stab the young child.

(Talked to Nahla over FB,she agreed on what shall happen and either Taro or Grandpa (since I presume Grandma will be busy with Nahla will come save him,and he lives btw but he is shaken up)