The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Character List (for the strict role plays)

Petrie. · 95 · 23834

Jasper

• Petrie
    • View Profile
    • http://thekingofdistruction.deviantart.com
I'll use his role in any rpgs that may come around. He can be used as eitheir the antagonist or protagonist. Currently I have prosponed the fanfic, but I may make a short story on my character's orgins.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
If you brought him into and LBT you'd likely have to modify him.  Some others you may not have to.  The insane cafe you could likely leave him as is.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Remove the parts that are not pure LBT.  Though some LBT rp threads allow more since some have characters original LBT characters casting spells and such.

Jasper

• Petrie
    • View Profile
okay, but the character will have some features removed not all of them.

Jasper

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Quote from: Kor,Mar 28 2008 on  01:26 AM
Remove the parts that are not pure LBT.  Though some LBT rp threads allow more since some have characters original LBT characters casting spells and such.
By the way which rp has threads that allow more?

Jasper

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Like I mentioned a few posts back their will be serveral more charcters to follow.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Insane Cafe is one, it is under random roleplay.  Currently there are, Mario, Luigi, Yoshi, Scooby, Shaggy, and Scooby's female cousin, forgot her name among a teenage Ducky, Petrie & Ali.

I"m not sure of any others.  

Clawandfang

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Wow... I don't think I've ever seen a triple post before...

In "Strict-LBT-Only", play close to the canon. In random role play, you can do whatever you want.

Jasper

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Quote from: Jasper,Mar 24 2008 on  07:08 PM
All right here is my character:

Name: CJ
Species: Maiasaura(Mutation)

CJ is a mutated Maiasaura that was discovered by scientists early in the year 2008. His family had died from Hurricanes making him the only survivor of his own kind. He meets several other species of dinosaurs that have been discovered in the same year that were thought to be extinct. He's very kind,smart,strong, and very larger for his species. He has two large pairs of wings that are colored black. CJ's skin color is blue with a white underside and black spots on his back. Wears gloves that each say PAIN on them and wears black boots & socks as well. His eye color is blue.

Note I was very nervous writing this and their will be more characters to follow. There maybe a fanfiction where he goes back 65 million years and goes to the great valley. Oh if this does happen it will be my first fanfic.
Name: CJ
Species: Maiasaura

Cj had been heavly scarred from attacks from sharpteeth and from earthquakes. He's blue colored all over. His personality is that he can be nice and harsh sometimes and gets into fights all the time with anyone who starts truoble for him or anyone else. Plus he's very large for his species.

I modified him, but this is him used only LBT rpgs only. There will be more added to the 2008 or present character, which I'm adding right now. P.s. everyone check out the tiopic I posted in the After Midnight section.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
It's [censored] confusing with the multiple character lists.  This one seems best for these lbt characters of mine, if it is not tough, make the char lists less confusing for morons like myself.  

This is, of course, subject to editing done in the future.  

Blue-Eyes

Species : Fastbiter [Deinonychus]
Appearance: Blue scales, Lighter blue chest & belly then sides and back
Size : around Ruby's size more or less

He was separated from his family in the earthshake that separated the original gang from their families. He was following their scent once he got back to the spot where they were, hoping to catch up with them. He eventually met Diver and her friends and they helped each other in the various dangers they faced on their journey.  He already knew the flatooth language as well as the sharptooth one since his great grandfather learned the flattooth language and came up with the laws his herd now lives by, not eating nor hunting things that can talk, including flatteeth, the exception being if they are attacked first and kill the attacker. They prefer eating fish.  There are rivers & a freshwater lake in their territory.  His herd includes some flying sharpteeth, the kind that eat fish.  Blue-eyes taught his new friends how to whistle so it would carry long distance and the whistle for help, but not anymore of the whistle language that his herd had come up with to communicate when they were separated since it could carry for quite a long distance.   His great grandfather came up with the idea of the whistle language himself and added to it over the years.  

They eventually caught up with his herd first, which had his family. Due to their helping him his herd made Diver and her friends honorary members of the herd and helped them to get to the combined flattooth herd where their families were as well as teaching them some of their ways.  & some of their whistle language they used to communicate when they were separated or needed to call for help.  Later he told his herd the whole story of their travel together.  One of Deon's older brothers.

______

Deon

Appearance:  Blue, with his scales on his chest and belly being orange.
Age: Same age as the move gang (Cera, Littlefoot, Ducky, Petrie)
Size:  about Chomper's size

A younger brother of Blue-eyes.
He met Diver and her friends first.  They encountered his older brother later during their travels & adventure together.  He taught them the whistle signal for help, and Diver taught him how to swim.

Diver  [may only use her in a cameo, or maybe even more depending on what happens in the rp.

Species : Swimmer (same as Ducky)
Known Relatives : Ducky (sister) , Mr. Swimmer [father], Mrs. swimmer [mother], Spike (adopted brother), unnamed brothers and sisters.
Appearance [one of Ducky's twins]: [ http://landbeforetime.wikia.com/wiki/Image...equel_Ducky.jpg ]
Size : same as Ducky

She was separated by her family in the earthshake, though she feel into the landbreak, she was lucky and landed on a small ledge an the same side as her family had been, not on the other side as Ducky was. She made her way up, freeing a young flyer named Rhyn who had a rock on her and was stuck. By the time they made their way up to the surface their families had moved on. The began following the footprints, encountering a young Maiasaur named Mia, then a young fastbiter named Blue eye who was following the scent of the herd to see if his family was following them. His herd didn't eat most plant eaters, disliking eating things that can talk, one of his great grandparents learning to understand and speak flattooth in his youth. They certainly would never harm young ones, females nor, males who had a mate, or a child to take care of. They preferring to eat other things, fish, creepy crawlers ect, (or scavenging, which blue eye never mentioned)

At first they were frightened, but soon found out he was nice and helped them catch up to their families, who by then had combined to form a combined heard, by following their scent.  During their travels he taught them how to whistle so it would carry long distance and how to whistle for help in case they were separated.

Blue eye was also reunited with his family who showed the others where the combined herd was Naming the 3 that Blue Eye had traveled with as honorary members of their herd since they had helped him. With the herd sniffing them to memorize the smell of the 3.  She, along with her 2 friends, were taught some of the whistle language used for long distance communication during the travel to close to where their families and the combined herd was.  With their help she was able to increase her whistle skill.  

Diver, Rhyn, & Mia then were able to quickly find their way to the combined herd and their families about half way to the Great Valley and continued with their families the rest of the way to the Great Valley, arriving before Ducky and the others did [as seen in the 1st movie, with Diver in 2 non speaking & un named cameos]. She's only really told her adventure to her family, same as Mia and Rhyn have only told their families their adventures in getting to the great valley, but no one else.  Though she glossed over certain details like being a member of a fastbiter herd & their traveling with a fast biter since it would be to scary or to some not believable enough. Deon told his herd the whole story, of course.

Species : Maiasaur

Appearance : Light green in color.

Size : around Spike or Littlefoot's size.

She was separated from his family in the earthshake that separated the original gang from their families. She was following their footprints as best as she could and was heading to the Great Valley where her family were heading. She met Diver and Rhyn a little after they had gotten to the surface and they decided to travel together since it is safer to travel in numbers rather then alone & none of them liked the idea of traveling alone.  She easily learned the long distance whistle taught to them by Blue-eye and picked up a few basic words when his herd taught them.  

She's only really told her adventure to her family, same as Mia and Rhyn have only told their families their adventures in getting to the great valley, but no one else. Though she glossed over certain details like being a member of a fastbiter herd & their traveling with a fast biter since it would be to scary or to some not believable enough.

Mim
Species : Rainbowface
Relatives : Unnamed parents and some others, some of who are still alive.
Appearance : Similar to the female rainbowface from the 7th movie [ http://landbeforetime.wikia.com/wiki/Image:Rainbowfaces.jpg ] but the green part of her has a slight hint of blue.
Size : same size as the female rainbowface in the 7th movie.

Was with her family who lived somewhere to the south of the Great Valley, a great distance away. Some fastbiter herds attacked where her family and others were living and she was separated from her family and wondered for a while. She eventually met up with what survived of her family and they wondered together, staying for a while at Berry Valley before making their way to the Great Valley after they had been hearing about it for a while before, mainly from folks who had never been to it.  Until they met some who had been to the Great Valley Before.   She has gained knowledge of plants, including ones good for healing,  and some interesting bits of knowledge & thought up some stuff on her own.

Note: Decided to make her history less dark. I think I"ll put down Diver's friends also in case I decide to rp them.

Rhyn

Species : Flyer [Same species as Rinkus] http://landbeforetime.wikia.com/wiki/Image:Rinkus.jpg

Appearance : red color
Size : Slightly larger then Petrie

She was separated from her family in the earthshake that separated the original gang from their families. She had fallen down the same earthbreak as Diver had, but had a rock that fell on and pinned her in place. Diver found her as she was coming up towards the surface and pushed the rock off of her. They decided to travel together to the surface and then to try to find their families, neither of them liking the idea of traveling alone.  & she learned how to do long distance whistle by Blue-Eye, and picked up further skill enhancement during their travel with his herd.

She's only really told her adventure to her family, same as Mia and Rhyn have only told their families their adventures in getting to the great valley, but no one else. Though she glossed over certain details like being a member of a fastbiter herd & their traveling with a fast biter since it would be to scary or to some not believable enough.  Diver taught her how to swim during their travel together.

____
Zala

Species: Quetzalcoatlus (perhaps a more realistic looking then the one seen)
Size: Somewhere between the top of Littlefoot's back and his head
Appearance: A dark blue

She is of the same herd as Blue-eyes and Deon.  Everyone in the herd, as explained above in Blue-eyes and other entries, know 3 languages, sharptooth, flattooth, and a whistle language designed by Blue-eye's Great  grandfather, with some input by Zal, who knew some a little of the whistle language used by Mo's kind, not a lot of it but some she learned in her travels and living in various places including along a beach along the big water.  When Blue-eye's great grandfather was recovering from an injury & being cared for by Zal he heard some of her tales of traveling and hearing how the swimmers could talk long distances using a special version of their whistle language (as seen in the 9th movie) got the idea to design something like that for his herd.  The 2 worked together, becoming friends.  At first it was just a simple signal type language with a few phrases but it became more of a language over time.  He also codified the system of laws his herd lives by, and found a large lake area where his herd mainly lives.  The herd is a mix of flying sharpteeth, deinonychus & perhaps other types of sharpteeth.  Only members of the herd are taught the other 2 languages, and honorary members like Rhyn, Mia, & Diver, who live in what the herd usually calls flattooth valley.  Though no one outside of the herd knows Rhyn, Diver, or Mia being honorary members.   Though they don't know the whistle language very well, as explained in their entries, and they were not taught the sharptooth language, yet anyway.

Zala is a relative of Zal's, and has learned the 3 languages as well as she could up to her present age.  She and her parents have lived in the good sized herd for their lives.

_____

The long distance whistle language thing is not magic.  I got the idea since there are whistle languages on earth that some use to communicate over long distances.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I do have one OC character in my mind:

Name: Veli
Species: Sharptooth flyer (I forgot the tehnical name.)

Veli is the youngest of his 4 siblings, about 7-9 in human years. When he was young he accidently damaged one of his wings, and slightly impaired his flying abilities.  He can fly perfectlly normal, but not as fast or as fancy as he sisters and brother. Veli gets lessons from his parents on how to fly and hunt better, and is determined to prove to his siblings he can be justr as good as them, if not better.

Rallag7

• Ruby
    • View Profile
Jackrall

Appearance : Red with a white underbelly and black stripe along his back.
Description : No parents, no family, no friends. Hes grown up completely alone which has led him to develop several attributes that others might consider 'strange'. As well as being sarcastic he is quite naive.

I'll consider starting Rp'ing later but this charachters in place ready for if I start.

I know I made a oc similair in the ff.net rpg thread but I gave it up becuase of difficultes with fanfiction.net.

Noname

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://z6.invisionfree.com/Fantasy_RP_Board/index.php?act=idx
Two New Characters for "Sharptooth Valley"

1. Rutilas.

Male Tyrannosaurus.

Skin: Green with yellow underbelly, soles, underside.
Eyes: Red.

Rutilas is a large Tyrannosaurus, and the mate of Whiteclaw. He is known for having a very strong bite. Rutilas can be very aggressive. He seems to think that he is a law unto himself at times, and does not always stay loyal to his mate... Each mate is about 28-29 in human years.

2. Whiteclaw

Female Tyrannosaurus.

Skin: Light red (almost pink)
Eyes: Blue.

Whiteclaw is the mate of Rutilas. She is very fast; her speed compliments his strength. Currently, she is pregnant with his eggs.

Standard_toaster

• Ruby
    • View Profile
    • http://eyedragonfire.webs.com/

Calling name: Scarred (He has a scar on left eye and many mental scars)

Species: Longneck

Height: Little taller than Littlefoot

Color: Like littlefoots but slightly darker

Personality: Rigo doesn't really talk to anyone and feels like an outsider in the Great Valley.
He lives in a cave in the far corner of the Great Valley where nobody usually comes. His silence
is the work those who he asked to be his friends rejecting and laughing at him.
He walks usually in there Great Valley usually only at the night, so he would not see other dinosaurs.

Background: Rigo was the last hope of his heard as only ones remaining from his heard were his parents. His parents died when a sharptooth attacked them on their journey to the Great Valley.
Qize continued to the Great Valley. In the he got into a fight with a spiketail. In that fight he damaged and got a scar to his left eye. He fleed from the fight and ran to the corner of the Great Valley, found a cave and has lived there ever since.

I will rp him when I find some rp that I find interesting. I'm thinking about writing a fanfic about him.