The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Character House Madness

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
What is Character House Madness? Simply put, it's a place for your characters from any of the rp's you've participated in. The rp will focus heavily on social interaction with the occasional problem that the characters will need to solve. Each character will share a room with at least one other players character to create more social interaction and perhaps rivalry's for conflicting personalities and ideas. There is no limit to how many characters you may control.
Active participation (At least once or twice a day/night) is a must. Quote "If it happens in reality, it can happen here", there are quite literally no boundaries to what your character can do (Aside from murder and god modding as that's just gonna piss people off ha ha). Be aware that actions have consequences.

Sheet

Name:
Species:
Height:
Description: (clothes, physical features- you can also just put an image)

####

Name: Dokueki
Species: Digimon, DragonMan, WarGreymon type
Height: 8'5
Description: http://fav.me/d6bs28f http://fav.me/d63evas http://fav.me/d5mk8hs wears Black Shorts and Dark Grey shirt

Name: Kiryu (OC version)
Species: Gojirasaurus Mech
Height: 8'2
Description: Appearance Slimmer, more humanoid/Anthro version of the real Mecha Godzilla 3. Armor plating can be removed, has rubber skin and synthetic muscle tissue.

Name: Jeremy
Bio here> https://fbcdn-sphotos-a-a.akamaihd.net/hpho...885413335_o.jpg

Change 'Dracon' to Dragon

Name: Veyu
Race: Draconian
Eye Color: Dark purple
Skin Color: Primary Skin color is dark red, and the secondary color is white with an almost unnoticeable tint of yellow

height: 5'9
Image: https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hpho...555194090_n.jpg old image, so wings are included and those goofy spikes at the back of her feet are gone, casual clothes are a Light blue top and light blue underwear/loincloth
facebook.com/venomwargreymon

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Name: Ilsa
Species: Dracon
Height: 5'7
Description High-ranking noble in her native land. Strong friendship with Minna, who studied magic with her. Is light pink in color, with red lips. Wears red top and loincloth. Deals in Fire magic
Name: Minnna
Species: Dracon
Height: 5'5
Description High-ranking noble in her native land. Strong friendship with Ilsa, who studied magic with her.Is light green in color, with red lips. Wears yellow top and loincloth. Deals in Ice magic
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Good bio's :) now all we need is one more player :)

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Bumped for players :)

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Of course you can, all the characters above are fictional XD

LoyfeCycleProtector

• Petrie
    • View Profile
I meant fictional as being lbt related. It's a character I've been trying to hammer out for a fanfiction. Mind if I use her?

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Any rp characters are allowed :)

LoyfeCycleProtector

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Name: Sue
Species: Yellow Belly (Beipiaosaurus)
Height: 5' 3"
Description: Due to an injury when she was eight, Sue has associative visual agnosia and is also prosopagnostic to anyone who isn't a yellow belly or that she doesn't know very very well. Fascinated that she was still able to see yet not able to associate what she saw, Sue dedicated her life to studying the mind and it's intricacies, using her own disability and the disability of others as insight into the way that the brain works.

Will that work?

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Yup, that works fine :)
I'll set up the rp now :)

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Except now we need to decide which characters share a room
Two characters per room

LoyfeCycleProtector

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Aren't there seven characters here? There's the four you put fourth, the two Nick put fourth, and the one I put fourth.

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I know, one can be a loner until another player joins :)

LoyfeCycleProtector

• Petrie
    • View Profile
I can be paired with anyone. I don't mind. As long as they're interesting.

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I'm talking with Nick on Skype, he wants Kiryu with Minna, and Jeremy with Isla
You can pick from Dokueki and Veyu :)

my skype is metadude1234 if you want to chat with us

LoyfeCycleProtector

• Petrie
    • View Profile
I guess Veyu. And thanks, but I don't have Skype.

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Veyu it is, thread going up in a few minutes :)

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
This interests us.  We would like to join.  

Name: Akito Kiryu
Species: Fauxen
Height: 5'11"
Description: Akito dresses in a black jacket and open-fronted red shirt, along with loose black pants, cut to allow his tail to flow behind himself.  Personality wise, he tends to come off as dryly sarcastic, but otherwise fiercely good-natured.  He is never far removed from his sword, the Yamato, which he normally carries with him wherever he goes.  

Name: Drago
Species: Living Armor/Dragon
Height: 6'5"
Description: Drago is a Dragon's soul (and skull) that bound themselves to a suit of armor when he died the first time.  Eccentric, erudite, and clever, he tends to delight in puzzling out new things, exploring the world around him, and poking around with things.  Oddly, when he sleeps or is unconscious, his body disassembles itself, storing itself in an organized pile wherever he sleeps.  Then when he wakes up, the rest of his body assembles itself under the skull, which seems to store his soul.  Physically quite strong, the body can manifest a variety of weapons as he needs.

Name: Juri
Height: 5'8"
Description: Juri is always reserved, classy, and refined, carrying herself with the air of a lady.  However, she drops her imperious facade around Ilsa, with whom she becomes much softer, kinder, and more affectionate.  Her usual attire is a white jacket with knee-length tails, and red long pants, along with boots.  

Name: Utena
Height: 5'4"
Description: Utena is energetic, peppy, and very sweet-natured.  Prone to expressing herself in outbursts of emotion and energy, she never hesitates to hug onto or affectionately glomp onto Minna.  She favors a black jacket, red tanktop, and red long pants.

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Looks  like i'll have to make another 3 characters so they share a room XD

Name: Red
Species: Growlmon X
Height: 6'1
Description: wears black shorts http://dma.wtw-x.net/DMA/DigimonStands/Ban...n/GrowlmonX.jpg

Name: Claire
Species: Human
Height: 5'11
Description: Long messy brownish orange hair, purple eyes, dark grey shirt, black jumper with white fur trim around neck, denim jeans, grey skate shoes

Name: BlackWarGreymon
Species: WarGreymon/DragonType
Height: 8'5
Description: http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb2010...kWarGreymon.jpg

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Ah, you didn't have to do that.  I was gonna have them room with each other.  Though two of them don't really sleep much.