The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Rinkus, Sierra, or Pterano?

RFZT · 28 · 5796

trulyfantasticme

• Petra (He/They)
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Very Important Rock
    • View Profile
I think you all know who I voted for...I'll give you a hint. He's in my avatar and signature.  :lol
Petra is a variant of the Greek name "Petros" meaning "strong" or "rock." Andi is a variant of the Greek name "Andy" meaning "masculine" or "brave." Therefore, I am tremendously brave and strong! :lol

Bruton the Iguanodon

Hmm, should I vote for Pterano, like I'm supposed to? Or..should I be bad?(snicker)

What the hell, I'm votin' for Sierra!

StrutEggStealer

• Professional Veggie-Eater
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Heh, Pterano. Was there ever any doubt? ;)
"Not all who wander are lost"
J. R. R. Tolkein

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
I also voted for Pterano. I like his character development and change at the end of the film. :yes

"Some things you see with your eyes. Others, you see with your heart." :MomCompassion

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Me too :D

To be honest, I don't really like any of them, but since Pterano is the most interesting and also the nicest character I like him most.
Anyway he saved Ducky  :lol  :lol
Inactive, probably forever.

I am the Great IB

• Chomper
    • View Profile
Pterano is a personal fave of mine I adore antiheroes and his egotism is kind of funny, plus he's British.

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Hehe, I love Pterano's British accent as well :lol:
Inactive, probably forever.

CeraTheRed

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
Pterano and Rinkus for me. I like Sierra, too, but mainly cause I can't seem to imagine Rinkus without Sierra. XD
Anyway, I guess I like Rinkus cause he's pink (my fav. color is pink), and he's cute when he plays with is tail, and Pterano cause of his character and accent. I like how he started to redeem himself in the end.