The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

LBT 12 is complete!

JojotheIncredible

• Chomper
    • View Profile
They are currently working on LBT 13 and 26 episodes of the LBT series.

Source

I'm guessing LBT 12 should be released at the end of this year.

NewOrder

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • No Sense of Reason
Finally some sort of good news =p
Too bad it'll take a while for the region 2 DVD's to be released
I'm hip, I'm cool. I'm a happening fool

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
That's good news any idea what the title of #13 is?
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.geocities.com/Digi_Earth
Release of LBT 12 is just before the series, Aria and her mother stated this to me a few times before. I have spoke of it serveal times before hand about the release of LBT 12.

Well when LBT 12 comes out in the USA I will get it right away! since I have a portable that does all regions :p

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
You are lucky threehorn! :)  You get info before anyone else (although I'm sure they ask you to keep mum about it).
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.geocities.com/Digi_Earth
that part not really, it was no big serect at the time. people already guessing it was coming out in 2007 with the series.

WeirdRaptor

• Cera
    • View Profile
    • Knowhere: A Geek Culture Fan Forum
At last we'll get to find out what the heck "The Day of the Flyers" is about. If it doesn't involve Pterano, then what the heck is it about?
"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you." -Gandalf

action9000

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
If it doesn't involve Pterano, then what the heck is it about?
I suspect that, like every other sequel, it will be a completely unique story that relates little to the events of the other films.  As for what it will be specifically, I don't have a clue.

Anyways, this is good news; I'm looking forward to the sequel! B)

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
Information on LBT 13 was released already some time ago on Aria's webpage. It was mentioned in the GOF too already, but without further background information even such important bits and pieces as the fact that there will be a 13th movie are easily forgotten.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
what were the specifics Malte? I didn't check out her webpage, sorry if you have to repeat something that you have said earlier.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
For my own embarassment I must admit I didn't find the message I posted at the GOF. I'm postive though that it must be here somewhere. No doubt that if the mention was overlooked it was because I didn't make it an individual thread. This is the message I posted in the N54 forum at that time (Christmas 2005). Aria and her mum had just given me green light to release that information. It could be found in the Resume of Aria's homepage
Aria's homepage, but only if you looked very closely.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
If you do find the info, please post it. Thanks...
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

NewOrder

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • No Sense of Reason
Cool, let's hope 13 is the "lucky" number that will bring back Ali =p
Btw, will the TV series be shown on the european cartoon network? Does anyone know anything about this?

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Well, it's about time that they completed LBT 12.  It's definately coming out this year.

*puts LBT 12 on Christmas List.*

WeirdRaptor

• Cera
    • View Profile
Actually, you should be happy that they took their time in making this time. This one might actually be halfway well thought out if they've taken this long in making it.
"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you." -Gandalf

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I hope you are right WR, but the time is not necessarily an indicator for quality. I think the longest waiting time so far was for LBT 7, a sequel which caused some debates.

WeirdRaptor

• Cera
    • View Profile
One instance is not enough to go on, I'm afraid. I know it doesn't guarantee anything, but it is  a given fact that the more time a filmmaker takes on a film, the more time they've had to improve on it. You'll noticed that most of the half-assed attempts at films have been done in less time than most of the more competently done and well-crafted movies.

NewOrder

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • No Sense of Reason
The long time might also mean they were looking for funding, I don't believe the sales of LBT DVD's are as high as they once were. Sill I hope lbt 12 is a great movie, apparently we're not going to see Ali's return, but at least let them make it a good sequel for us to comment on =p
Btw, could anyone answer my question about the european release of the lbt series on cartoon network?

WeirdRaptor

• Cera
    • View Profile
True enough. The completion of the first movie in the " Evil Dead" trilogy took four years because they kept running out of money. But, the LBT sales are still pretty good, and if they've saved any of that money or played it in the stock market, they should have had a good bundle to work with.

As for your question: I didn't even know there was a European Cartoon Network. I would suppose a show that's on Cartoon Network would eventually go to the European one.

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
I am really excited about this DVD coming out. I will most likely buy it in the a week or two after it comes out. I've also been really psyched about the Television show.