The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

LBT: The Musical

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
And... last but not least, let's find out how the story ends, shall we?  ;)
  • scene 1
    Yes, Ali, you messed up  ^^spike So now we have Ali (btw, I think your idea of Rhett's situation and Ali's thoughts about him are quite matching my own) running back to get the Night Flower's while the gang is headed back to the Great Valley to find out that everybody is nuts and Littlefoot's Grandpa about to die. They'll love it.

• scene 2
    Well, Threehorn, what'cha gonna do now? :smile Let's be honest, this is going to end with the gang saving the day, isn't it? :lol

• scene 3
    Littlefoot for president!!! Uhh, leader, wrong script :p

Topps, Clubtail and the kids vs. Sharptooth and 5 Fastbiters? And this is going to work?  :blink: Well, the gang fought two battles already without dieing so...  :goodluck

btw, Ducky's mother is funny when she's on drugs  :lol:

• scene 4
    What a fight, and it's not even finished yet... I'm running out of popcorn :p

• scene 5
    Fresh grilled Sharptooth steak, anyone? There's plenty left!  :DD

And I ran out of popcorn and finger nails to chew on but it all went well (told ya the gang would safe the day, it was obvious but nonetheless a good fight for a script-style fanfiction that can't use much description at all :yes)

But now there's the lingering question... is Grandpa going to be alright?

• scene 6
    Aww, what a beautiful way to end the story! :wub A good old happy ending, awesome! Once again, great job on the lyrics. I've once tried myself (that writing project got cancelled though) to adapt the lyrics of a song... it didn't go well at all to say the least :p
Well, what could I say to summarise all of this?

First of all, you've tested a completely new field of LBT fanfiction as somebody who has never written a LBT fanfiction before (however, your writing makes me suspect this is not your first screen play ;)) so for that alone you have my respect. I'm almost feeling challenged to try come up with something of similar quality... just almost  :lol

Now, I think the idea of Mr. Threehorn trying to take over the Valley is not too far off reality yet nobody (as far as I remember at least) has actually tried this yet :smile The way you integrated Sharptooth as well as other side characters was really good and the little romance between Ducky and Petrie was rather cute (I totally ship them too, yep, yep, yep!). The songs were done really great too!

There's only issue I have with this story (well, aside from the lack of description which is a result of the format however, so I can't really critizise that, can I? :lol:): Some of the things that happen (especially during Sharptooth encounters) aren't quite likely to happen that way. For example, I doubt Littlefoot and Chomper - even if they've grown a lot, would be capable of pushing Sharptooth into that volcano. The story also seemed to pass a bit too quick for my liking though I may have to blame that on the story format again  :angel

I've enjoyed the read a lot (hey, what else do I have to do on christmas eve? :lol:) thanks for writing it! I would love to see this same story being adapted as a RP with much more description and that kinda stuff, deeper character interaction etc. I'm sure it'd be a hell lot of fun! ;)
Inactive, probably forever.