The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Digimon Hazard

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
"Shut it down! shut everything down!" yelled Yamaki, pocketing his lighter as he wiped some sweat from his brow.

"I can't sir! there's too many of them bio emergi--ah!"

'Riley! quick, someone get her to medical!" he cried out

"Yamaki- the system is overloading, we have to get out of here!"

Glancing around the room, Yamaki watched as the computer systems overloaded and were destroyed- the building shaking as the reactor began to go critical below ground level. Sighing, he leaned down near a com station and ordered an immediate evacuation of the building- everyone running for their lives to escape the chaos.

Upon arriving outside, the Monster Makers and HYPNOS staff gasped- Digimon were rampaging through the city, destroying buildings, causing fires and killing human beings that got in their way. What surprised them the most was when a BioEmerged ExVeemon was flung backwards, disintegrating into data.

"Takato- is that you?" called Yamaki, a young boy with blonde hair emerging with a tyrannosaur designed Digimon
facebook.com/venomwargreymon

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Don and Dorumon were sitting in an ice cream shop. They each had ice cream and they were eating their ice creams.   Don looked around as he heard a sound outside.  "What is that?" He asked holding his spoon in his hand as he paused in eating his ice cream.  

"Some sort of loud disturbance." Dorumon said before he went back to eating his ice cream cone.  They saw some people running by.  Once they finished their ice creams, they were almost finished anyway, they got ready to leave.  

"I wonder what is going on." Dorumon said.

"Let's run outside and see." Don said, running outside.  

"Wait, you can't run everywhere." Dorumon said as he ran behind Don, catching up as Don got outside.  Once outside they paused and looked around at what was going on.

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Chaos covered the streets in front of them, a Commandramon gunning down a nearby family trying to escape

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
(Note for future reference, no Digivolving for now)

The boy and his Digimon ran off, Yamaki chasing them until he ran out of breath. "Damn..." he panted, returning to his full height when he caught his breath. Rounding a corner, Isamu and Rexmon spotted some guy with a sword and his Digimon... who also had a sword kill a Commandramon, another human and a Dorumon on the other side of the street. "Yo" he greeted, walking over to the unfamiliar faces.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Who do you think he is?" Don asked looking over at Dorumon who shrugged.  "I hope he's not someone responsible for all of this." Don said.  

"He doesn't look the type.  Besides he's not laughing in a maniacal manner, nor twirling a mustache like in that silent comedy your grandfather showed us & did the voices for himself." Dorumon said looking the approaching human over.

"Yea, grandpa's a voice actor, has been for a long time.  I think he's famous or something.  Though he keeps quiet about it." Don said, wondering what the human man wanted and looking at the other person, a human with a sword and wondering what they both were like.  "I guess you fight a lot of digimon." He said.  "A friend of mine wrote a story about a guy who punched digimon with his bare fists.  Even champion level ones." He said.  

(ooc: a tease mention of a season 5 main character.  ;) )

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
(Marcus/Masaru even punched out Mega's ha ha, he was a total BAMF)

Rexmon and Isamu watched them take off, glancing back to the boy and his Digimon they went off "Hey, I'm Isamu"

"And I'm Rexmon, nice to meet you" I waved

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Hi, I'm Don and this is Dorumon." Don said waving back and indicating Dorumon who waved also.  

"Greetings." Dorumon said.  "Always nice to meet friendly people, even under the present circumstances." He said.  "Any idea what caused the current chaotic events?"

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
in the mean time, a boy was returning home from an academy classes, those classes were finished early because if the sudden chaos and all kids returned home to prevent further problems. But when the kid was about to open the door, he could hear yelling inside the house... He sighes and turned around, going towards a nearby park.

"What's wrong Jeremy?" - a voice came from the boy's backpack, it was a Betamon that managed to pen it from inside nd took a pick outside.

"My parents seems to be fighting again." - Jeremy replied until he found a swing and sat on it.

The Digimon came out of the backpack and sat in another swing next to his human partner. - "I wonder why they do that... I bet it is worse when the leaders of my clan fight about stuff."

"I didn't know Digimons form clans." - Jeremy said trying to relax.

"It is rare, but those Seadramon groups I belong to did that for some odd reasons... but I prefer to be on my own, that is why I came here, and I regret nothing." - Betamon said with a grin as he started playing with the swing. Then some explosions and noises started in the city. - "But not all Digimons come to make friends."

Jeremy stood up. - "I hope these problems will finish soon." - he said, Betamon olooked back at him knowing that might not be the case.

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
"Not a clue" replied Isamu- running a hand through his hair "Rexmon and I kinda just noticed all the chaos when some strange earthquakes came up"

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Earthquakes? I do wonder if they are related or independent." Dorumon said.  

"Yea, we were in an ice cream shop when we heard noise outside.  Must be whatever happened happened about that time.  I do wonder what is up." Don said, glancing over in the direction of where the ice cream shop was.

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Isamu snapped his fingers "Oh yeah- I had some people chasing me before, kinda weird, kept saying 'Takato' does that name ring a bell?"

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Don thought it over, rubbing the back of his head. "I think I heard the name before.  Maybe a friend of a friend." He said after thinking for a short while if he had heard the name, which sounded sorta familiar like, and where he had heard it from.  "I guess someone thought you were him."

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
"Maybe I guess" shrugged Isamu. "Hey guys, Yosuke's hurt!" said Rexmon, running over to help, Isamu following

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
"What happened?" asked Rexmon, Isamu, Don and Dorumon soon coming up behind him