The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Fallout: Equestria RP

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Alrighty, I don't know if anyone's read the awesome Fallout/My Little Pony Crossover Fallout: Equestria, but if anyone has, I think that the Universe of the story is a great setup for an RP.
Anyone else in?
Just wondering!

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Do you prefer folks to read the fanfiction first?  I've watched a playthrough of fallout 3, but I"ve not read the fanfiction.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
It'd be better if people read the fanfic, but for those who don't want to, I'll work on whipping up a little summary of important terms and suchlike.  :D

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I've not listened to it, but I heard on a mlp podcast where they interviewed the writer of fallout: equistria that there is a audiobook someone did on youtube.  I think I may listen to that since I've never read fallout: equestria.

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Sounds intruiging.  I mean, Fallout, I am a bit of a fan of the games, only played number 3 and New Vegas, but they are fun regardless.  And comblinging that with ponies, yup, still a good idea XD

So yeah, I'd be game for this one.  But a question if you will, same concept as the games, caps as money, desolate wasteland and all that sort of jazz? But based in Equestria of course.

Will have to also read the fanfic at some point too XD

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Mostly desolate wasteland, caps as currency, some small surface settlements starting to rebuild, though most of those are involved in unsavory dealings.  
Traces of rebuilding though, a la New Vegas.  Small towns and whatnot.

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Ah, so by the sounds of it, it's pretty much Fallout, but with ponies XD

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
There is a person who read the first 20 chapters as an audio book and you can get them on either youtube or as mp3's.  Not sure why the person stopped reading at chapter 20.

i've not played fallout 3, but I have watched someone on youtube play through the main game and a dlc, anchorage I think it was.