The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

GOF Bronies in Equestria

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
:oops Okay Dima02 I'll give you the DIRECT link.

http://generalzoi.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d3h5xck And if you still can't get the page to work, I'll be more than happy to attempt to re-create your ponies.

And to F-22, both your ponies look fantastic, although I do have to know... why is there so little room for his Cutie mark?

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Quote from: The Great Valley Guardian,Aug 14 2011 on  11:16 PM
And to F-22, both your ponies look fantastic, although I do have to know... why is there so little room for his Cutie mark?
I think it might be the size of my poinies.

Dima02

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Quote from: The Great Valley Guardian,Aug 14 2011 on  11:16 PM
:oops Okay Dima02 I'll give you the DIRECT link.

http://generalzoi.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d3h5xck And if you still can't get the page to work, I'll be more than happy to attempt to re-create your ponies.

DeviantArt is blocked on boh my computers, which is why I haven't been using my DA account for so long. I'll try tomorrow at the library, and it'll probably work. I'll PM you if it doesn't.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Maybe if Midnight Sun wants to find a good way out of the forest he may get the idea to alter his detect life spell to detect ponies, find ponies or the like.  Not sure of the range but that may be one way to find a direction out.  Since it may tell him the direction and maybe how far roughly a group of ponies, or 1 pony, may be and they'd be unlikely to be casually wondering in the forest where he is.   Just an idea I had.

The Dark Patriot

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
That's sort of what I was planning - I ended up just posting what I had ready when I lost my thought train last night. The spell is capable of detecting ponies (greater size and magical energy content produce stronger returns - the way I see it, it works by reflecting the magic pulse off of living things - or rather, the magic (or traces of magic) within them, sort of like a radar), and that second pulse should give him the approximate location of both other groups in the Forest. Greater power to the spell gives it greater range, and Midnight Sun's a fair bit closer to the edges of the Everfree than he thinks, which lessens the interference from the Forest itself.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Makes sense.   Not sure if non ponies would have magic in the, but one could say every living thing may have some, maybe slight or faint for stuff like squirrles, butterflies ect.  And I have heard that someone on a podcast said that Lauren Faust commented that earth ponies have their own magic, so ponies may have more magic then most other animals do.  Dragons too I'd guess, considering they breath fire and can eat anything, gems, stuff that would make ponies very sick but they find tasty, ect.

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
I am going to be posting all of the ponies that were created for this RP

Art Guard:

Rainrunner:

Daisy Gallop:

Dima Gallop:

Midnight Sun:

Star Chaser:

ORIGINAL ForestGrove:

MY VERSION Forest Grove:

Hikari:

*This will be updated with more ponies as soon as possible!*

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Looks good I kinda like your version of my OC

The Dark Patriot

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
Would this be alright to pull in?

Name: Cold Snap
Type of Pony: Unicorn
Appearance:
(what he'll use to hold back his mane varies depending on his mood - Sometimes he'll just hold it with a spell like he does his tail, sometimes he'll clip it or tie it back with something, and sometimes he'll just let it fall)
Cutie Mark: A pair of diagonally-crossed icicles, points up (I can't draw at all, lol...)
Personality: Cold Snap is generally quite friendly(if a bit blunt at times), and loves adventure - His high degree of confidence in his magic and general fearlessness (with the notable exception of Rarity) can sometimes lead to him getting in over his head, though. He has a bit of a mischievous side, although he normally tries to keep it suppressed. He's very secretive about his past, refusing to elaborate beyond his job (He works as an agent for his parents' tea company, Southern Cross, though he leaves out the fact that his parents run it) and his birthplace (Canterlot).

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Looks like an interesting character.  Do you have an idea how to introduce him?

Rocky

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Since other creatures besides ponies exsist in this universe, can I be a dragon?