The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

LBT 3 Review

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Continuing the coverage of the movies they are covering, here is ThatGuyWithTheGlasses.com's Review on The Land Before Time 3: The Time of the Great Giving.

Done by The Hardcore Kid, who is hardcore enough to review Kid's Movies.

http://blip.tv/file/3487132

And for this one, he actually doesn't call it a bad movie. :)

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
An interesting review.  Looks like it was meant to be not taken to seriously, like the angry video game nerd, and the nostalgia critic and chick videos.  

I looked on blip.tv and it looks like a few others have been uploaded, but not all 13 yet.  Guess they'll be uploaded as the separate folks get them done instead of all in order.

Animeboye

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://animeboye.deviantart.com/
I gotta admit, I really liked this review. Unlike the guy who reviewed LBT 2, Hardcore Kid was actually funny and didn't have an insanely irritating voice. I love how he talks about Topsy being so butthurt. Seriously, when isn't he  :DD

Glad to see he shares my views on the West Side Dinos. They were some of the most pathetic LBT baddies around. They're supposed to be teenagers right? So why are they picking on kids who would probably only be in 2nd grade if they were human? I still can't believe the guy who voiced Lloyd Irving voiced oh, who was it? Nod? What a waste of a really awesome voice.

I still don't get why the West Side Dinos were picking on the Gang anyway? What did Littlefoot and friends ever do to them?

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
They were supposed to be the typical bully stereotype. Bullies usually believe that anybody smaller than them are inferior to them and therefor treat them such. Because Hyp and his friends are bigger that Littlefoot's group, they naturally treat them like dirt, maybe not that extreme but you get the idea.

The only thing I didn't like about this review was how he skipped through Kids Like Us. That song is actually one of the better songs in the franchise, and he skipped it over mainly because the previous two songs were terrible. Of course, I agree that the previous two songs were of poor quality, and I found it quite humorous how he substituted Topsy's song, but he could have at least shown that the final song was a change of pace and was a more meaningful song.

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Hey guys, guess what?  This guy actually found the YouTube version that I posted and he's quite happy about it.  He's just not so happy with some of the comments on his work. (Not my fault there. :P: )

In fact, he even invited me to be a YouTube Friend and I accepted. :)

I checked out his page and he really is into this whole "Reviewing Kid's Shows" Thing.  Check him out yourself at the link below if you like.

The Hardcore Kid's YouTube Channel
The Hardcore Kid's YouTube Channel

Oh, and get this!  The AVGN is one of his Subscribers. :)

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Thanks for the link.  I'll have to look it over later.  Sounds neat to have been asked to be a friend of his on youtube.

RainbowGirl 39

• Member+
  • Chomper
    • View Profile
the land before time 3 is my most favorite land before time movie

Petrie85

• Cera
    • View Profile
Eh I will disagree with that. It was okay the songs sucked accept Ceras Dad's song. The bullies wheren't played right at all. The Graphics where decent not great. So I give it a 5.5/10.