The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Into Cyrodiil

Belmont2500

• Yet another wordsmith
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
"Oh? Be my guest." Talasma replied in between licks. The khajiit kissed Dar Ma's butt before getting on all fours herself and arching her own rear up.

"Go right ahead, argonian." Talasma chimed with a chuckle.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
da ma pressed her lips to talasma rearend before pressing her privates to her rear.. fnally after another fifteen minutes  dar ma collapsed onto her bed ' you.. were wonderful' she murmured to Talasma ' Hold me.. my love' She said, her breasts heaving from the lovemaking. Talasma scent was all over her now..' did you enjoy this as much as i did/ dar ma looking closely at Talasma.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Belmont2500

• Yet another wordsmith
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Talasma's chest was also heaving as she held Dar Ma close. "Yes, this one never experienced anything so pleasing to the senses." she replied, exhausted from the intimacy.  

With her argonian lover in her embrace, Talasma began to drift off to sleep.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
the last thing Dar Ma did before sleep took her, was kiss Talasma on the lips. the pair slept, their lips locked together in an expression of deep love...
-
 the next morning arrived, bright and clear in cheydinhall. nicula stirred from her sleep, and got out of bed. ' another morning' she murmured as she changed into a freesh clothes.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Glides awoke.  He yawned a bit before he sat up in bed.  Then he got up and did some stretches before he walked over to where his armor was.  He put his armor on, then put his weapons where he kept them usually.  He made sure he was ready then he went down to dining area to see what sorts of things they had for breakfast.  He as curious what sorts of things they may have, and what the day would bring.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Deetsan stirred from her bed and got dressed with a fresh set of clothes . ;' time to go rouse my guests' she said while a smile. a glance at the magical sundail showed it was around seven in the morning, a bit earlier than when she niormally rose, but deetsan figured  walking around and rousing the others would keep her from nodding off.. she went over to the door to the room where Nicula and Nick were staying and knocked on the door ' a Bleary-eyed Nicula answered it after the fourth knock. ' time to get up Deetsa n said to her ' i'll go get some breakfast ghgoing in the kettle downstairs. anything in particular you want? eggs? toast? soup?' Er.. soup.. woul;d be nice' Nicula yawmed as she went over and shook Nick awake Nick and Nicula Followed Deetsan Downstairs where she invited them to sit at a table while she went to rouse Dru Essa who was in the lower chamber of the Guild.' soon She returned, with Dru Essa rubbing seep fro her eyes and Dru Essa joined the others at the table ' sioup will be ready in a few minutes ' Deetsan Said as she went over to a pot and stared to stir.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Glides got to the dining room of the inn.  He looked over the choices, thinking about what he was in the mood for this morning.  He settled on a muffin and some soup.  He ordered some juice also.  Then he waited till his order came.  Again he took off his helmet, putting it on his lap this time.

Belmont2500

• Yet another wordsmith
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Not long before morning, Qa'Dar and John woke up and continued their journey to Cheydinhal, they arrived in the fair-sized town during sunrise.

John found Cheydinhal homely, it felt like a modest town.

--------------------------------------------------

Seed Neeus awoke shortly after, she gathered her wares and went to the tavern for breakfast.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Dar Ma awoke in Talasmas arms, feeling the softness of the khajits fur against her face ' good morning' she said as she awoke and stared at Talasmas, who had one of her claws resting against Dar mas chest, dar ma pulled away and got out of bed. she went over to her wardrobe and began changing into a fresh attire ' my mother should be back sometime tonight' she said as she turned towards the bed.'
-
 Nick Nicula And Dru essa ate a scrumptious breakfast full of soup, rolls and  small cherry pies. Nick wolfed down the food. he had not eaten much since arriving here, and he stuffed his face, forgoing some of his manners,  he ate greedily..' i see someone likes my pies' Deetsan said with as smile as she arrived with a fresh tray of the pies' geez Nick leave some for the rest of us" dru Essa said with a smirk.' we're going to be headed out in a bit'Nicula said, nibbling on a sweetroll. ' I Have mages guild business in Anvil, so i can accompany you much of the way. Carahil was supposed to send a report into me a week ago, but no word has reached me. so i'm headed out there. might be having issues with bralsa again. powerful mage, if a biit flaky' Deetsan Sighed.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Once his meal arrived Glides started to eat his meal.  He started eating his soup, eating it at an even pace, seeing no need to hurry.  His muffin he was saving till after he was done with his soup.  He took a sip of his drink every once in a while.  He thought about what he would do with the rest of the day as he drank and took a bite of his muffin now and then.  He thought he may go to the bookstore in town, and see if they had any interesting books that caught his eye.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Nick finished eating his breakfast then got out of his seat.' ' that was real good' he said stumbling slightly ' next time, dont eat so much' Dru essa said ' ' we're going to stop in at Mach Nas book store. she doesnt have quite the selection Phintias has at the First edition in the imperial City, but she has a good selection. hopefully she;ll buy some of my books..' "Mach Na is a tough barter. i had to pay 50 gold more than expected for some books i bought from her, so if you;re looking to score good books on the cheap.. shes not the merchant fior you' Deetsan said clearing the dishes away with a spell. " she only buys books, so only bring the books you want to sell..' dru essa nodded and went upstairs and soon came back down carrying a couple open knapsacks full of books, which included all 4 chapters of Arhonian Account. ' hopefully she'll buty theswe' she said showing them to Deetsan " Ah, Yes, a complete set of Argonian account, about a imperial who had experiences in black marsh. i admit i've only read 3 of them.. those should fetch you a good price.' nicula got ready and joined the others and Deetsan lead of the hour of them over to mach Nas . nick gaped as they entered ther store and saw the rows and rows of books ' ah! Deetsan , my Dear! mach na said coming up to the counter ' i see you have brought some friends today..' This is Nicula, Dru Essa, a book merchant like yourself, and Nick. you don't mind if they browse do you?' No, feel freee.. it is good to get customers so early in the morning..' Mach na waved her away. nick gazed at the titles of books, most of them completely unfamilar to him. '  here and there he saw copies of books nicula had out on her ressing table the past night, before he had kissed her..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Glides finished his breakfast.  He sipped the last of his drink.  Then he got up and put his helmet on.  Then he went out of the inn, heading towards where a bookstore was the last time he was in town.  He wondered if there would be any interesting books there as he walked in the direction of the store.

Belmont2500

• Yet another wordsmith
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Talasma smiled and nodded. "I see, if you want we could have a quick breakfast over at the Oak and Crosier, on the house." she replied as she got dressed as well.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Seed Neeus smiled happily, satisfied at the gold she had made. The argonian entered the bookstore, not minding to spend it bit of it on a good book.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

As John and Qa'Dar walked through the city. John grew giddy as his eyes fell upon the sign to 'Mach Na's Books'. He never could pass up bookstores, so why not.

"Qa'Dar."

"Yes?"

John motioned to the bookstore.

"Care to browse a bit?"

The khajiit pondered the question for a second. Come to think of it, there were some books he was looking for, mostly The Firmament.

"But of course."

With that they entered.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Thank You. i'll take you up on that offer Dar Ma said To Talasma before going up to her and giving herr a kiss. ' thanks for yesterday, i learned a lot from you' Dar Ma smiled " so what would you prefer we eat? any dishes you'd recommend?"
_
 Nick had picked out a book 'The Cleansing of the Fane' and was reading it ' there wasnt much in the book ' Why is this book so short?' He asked Mach Na ' Showing it to her ' Well that book is the only surviving record of the holy brothers of Marukr, they were followers of Saint Alessia in the First Era, they had a monastery at Lake Canulus, but it was destroyed near the end of the First era, and the records were either lost or destroyed. the lake is in the eastern part of Cyrodil, the closest major city to it would be Bravil. nothing remains of the monastery, two eras, spanning many centuries. have passed, and only a handful of scholars of that era even remember the sect. if you want the book, i'll sell it for 45 gold..' 45 gold? i dont have that much..' Nick admitted.' how much do you have? ' Mach Na said ' nick pulled out all the gold he had - 2 pieces ' my dear boy, that wont buy you anything in this store.. if you wish to keep reading it, feel free. just put it back once you are finished.." mach Na said. nick walked off around a corner looking at the old books back cover. '

Dru Essa put the 4 ' Argonian Account' books oj the counter ' i'm a book seller .like you ... she began as Mach Na examined the books' ' ah the complete set.. I'll give you 80 gold for the lot ' But Mach Na ' these are worth 25 gold each' Dru Essa said ' my dear ' i am offering you a fair price considering i already own the 4th chapter of this tale.. ' What about 90? Dru Essa said " No' Mach Na said flatly " 85? 'No, 80 is as high as I go.  if you go above 80 again i'll start dropping my price.. ' Ok Ok i'll take 80 gold for them' Dru Essa said quickly.. ' you drive a hard bargain..' she said a bit flustered ' my dear you are young. if you want to be a good trader, you cant start at too high a price. remember the person you are selling your books to, will likely turn around and sell them again, and would like to make some coin out of it.  these books are worth 25 each, if i paid full price for them i could do no better than get my money back unless some collector was willing to overpay.. which is a possibility but unlikely.' Mach Na said. ' she pulled out a jar and counted out 80 gold and slid them across to Dru Essa ' dru essa then gave her the books. dru essa did a few more trades with Mach Na and found that she could not raise Mach Nas amount she was willing to pay by even one gold. in all Dru Essa netted 135 gold for selling some of her books. ' pleasure doing business ' Mach Na said as she put the books under the counter.
 Nicula  and Deetsan were sitting in chairs looking at books..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Belmont2500

• Yet another wordsmith
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Talasma blushed again and returned the kiss. "Anytime, Dar Ma."

As the Argonian asked for meal ideas, the khajiit pondered a few things.

"Perhaps a grilled chicken breast topped with Eider Cheese, with Fellmoor red wine to drink." Talasma replied, leading the young argonian to the door.

--------------------------------------------------------------

John delicately browsed each shelf.  So many books he had never herd of before, some titles, such as 'Chance's Folly', seemed vaguely familiar to him. He then reached out and grabbed a book that seemed interesting - it was titled 'A Dance In Fire: Volume 1', carefully opening it, he started reading, the descriptions of such events told in the book certainly intrigued him.

However, as he began walking. The boy failed to check were he was going and grunted as he bumped into something, or someone.

Qa'Dar found a copy of The Firmament that appeared to be in a pristine condition. He approached Mach Na to barter.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
" sounds Delicious' Dar Ma said ' especially the wine. where'd you get it?' she asked as they headed across the street to the Oak and Crossier
 Fine was memorizing the lines on the back of the book, when he was bumped into '  the book was knocked out of his hands and landed on a nearby table." er.. sorry" Nick apologized  as he noticed he had run into another human. ' should have looked where I was going..' he said a bit embarrassed
- The Firmament, book about the constellations' Mach Na said looking at it.' so what sign were you you born under? she smiled at qa dar " and., more importantly.. how much do you want for it? its worth  25 gold. i'll go with 21, since its it very good condition ' she said.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Belmont2500

• Yet another wordsmith
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
"That khajiit from yesterday, he gave a few bottles of it to Talasma as a gift last Middas, this one has not had a chance to try any yet."

------------------------------------------------------------------------

John looked up to see that he had run into another human and heard his apology.

"Worry not, its my fault no doubt." He replied a tad frantically.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

"This one was born under the Warrior sign if memory serves. Qa'Dar will pay 24 septims, no more, no less." the khajiit replied, taking out his coin purse and mentally counting the 24 septims, laying them in front of the argonian.

"Or...is that too much?"

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
' fine 24 gold ' mach Na said taking the gold and putting it in her Jar ' enjoy the book, warrior" she said with a smile.
- ts my fault i was too engrossed in reading the back cover of this book to watch where i was going.. anyway I'm Nick' Nick Said ' whats your name?' he asked.
_ so Qa Dar gave it to you.. that khajiit is quite a charmer be careful around him Talasma or you might be having a big litter of kittens' Dar Ma teased.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Belmont2500

• Yet another wordsmith
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Talasma chuckled, "That's good advice. Although to be fair, this one would not mind bearing a few kittens." She replied coyly as they entered the Oak and Crosier

---------------------------------------------------------------

John nodded. "The name is John...and I guess I can say the same, though I almost reached the halfway point of this book." He responded.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Qa'Dar smiled. "You too, lorekeeper." He chimed before spotting a familiar face in the form of an elder Argonian. Grabbing his book in hand, the khajiit made his way to her.

"Pleasure meeting you here, Seed." He greeted.

Seed-Neeus stopped her tracks, a book clutched in her hand, the title of which caused Qa'Dar to blush softly.

"Nice to see you, Qa'Dar, what brings you to Cheydinhal?" She asked.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
there are certain things only males can provide females- naturally that is. magic  can compensate for  quite a bit' Dar Ma winked at Talasma.
_ Nice to meet You John' Nick said offering John his hand to Shake.
- the famous Seed Neeus. it is good to see you again' Mach Na nodded to Seed Neeus. " what can I do for you?' she asked noticing the book.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these: