The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Gang Of Five - Top Trumps

Sovereign

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Intelligence 100, pretty OP. :lol Well, I guess it's more than justified. This card looks great as have your other cards, good job on them. Your last two picks are pretty cool and I'm looking forward to seeing them, as well as this next project you mentioned. Also, I didn't know that you stream on Twitch. I just might tune in some time.  :)

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
The streams are really cool, I can recommend it (though I missed the recent few) :p
Inactive, probably forever.

ADFan185

• Ducky
    • View Profile

The Lone Dragon

• Member+
  • Spike
  • Release The Dragon!
    • View Profile
Two thumbs up RS, they both look awesome I recall the stream for this and am impressed by the detail, they make quite a pair, can't wait to see the next.
What's the point in being mad if you don't do mad things now and again?

ADFan185

• Ducky
    • View Profile

RockingScorpion

• Spike
    • View Profile

I have a bit of bad news here. Recently I started to learn how to draw humans (as you can kinda see by the picture above which seems a bit cynical to use for this purpose but I thought, why not use it, it kinda fits.^^)
But yeah, I started to watch an anime called Dragon Maid a few weeks ago and it sparked a ton of inspiration, to an amount I barely ever experienced before. I have like 10 ideas written down right now and some of them are really complicated/detailed. And I keep getting more and more, like for example yesterday I woke up at 4 am with a new idea in my head that I had to create right away.^^

The thing is, with this amount of inspiration and also with all the new experiences I'm making because of it, I really don't feel like going back to this project. Like, at all. Everytime I say to myself that I gotta also work on these cards again sometime soon, it always feels like I really have to force myself to do so. And that's not the kind of feeling I wanna have when working on something like this. That's also why no new updates appeared for weeks in a row.^^

Look, I'll just get over with it and say it now. I pretty much stopped working on this project and it is not going to be finished - by me at least.

If someone wants to take over, I'll gladly give out the templates for the different cards along with all the details required so that someone can continue the project instead of me.

I'm sorry it had to come to this but sometimes things just happen and you move on to something else. But I'm pretty confident that someone will be willing to continue this and it is going to be finished someday.

I really don't know what else I could possible add now, but I hope you guys won't be too disappointed now. And I will definitely continue to post my future creations on this site, even though they might not be LBT related anymore.

See Ya, I'll be around, project or not. :)

RS

(Yes this was supposed to be an April Fool's day joke. Still not going to explain the hidden message in this post in case someone wants to find it out by themselves.)

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
This was a tad too obvious to be believable :p
Inactive, probably forever.

ADFan185

• Ducky
    • View Profile
You did a great job on it you put effort into this good job.