The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Hi People!!

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile

corpsebride5988

• Ruby
    • View Profile
Heya Petrie  :wave , and heya Chiletrek  :wave

Pangaea

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Contemplator of Deep Time
    • View Profile
Hi there! :wave

I think you can roleplay whenever you want (though I personally am not too familiar with most of the available RPs). By the way, are the RPs your main reason for being here, or are you a Land Before Time fan as well? If so, there's a lot of great discussions, fanfictions, fanart, and "just for fun" threads on the forum to read and/or participate in. :)

Pronounced "pan-JEE-uh". Spelled with three A's. Represented by a Lystrosaurus.

corpsebride5988

• Ruby
    • View Profile
Hi other people who posted on my topic, I had someone ask if roleplaying is the only reason I came here. It isn't a friend of mine asked me to join, I just know you can roleplay cause of the menu. I like the site so far, just my memory of Land Before Time is really fuzzy. I haven't really seen it since I was really young, the last one I watched was when Spike spoke those short lines. I can't really remember which movie that was though, I just remember him talking cause I couldn't stop talking about it to my mom and my friends at school. :lol:

Pangaea

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
^ I'm guessing that would be LBT IV (Journey Through The Mists), in which he uttered Ducky's name (preceded by some stuttering). There was another, later sequel Spike spoke in, but it was just one word, and I'm hesitant to share anything else because I don't know how you feel about spoilers. :p

corpsebride5988

• Ruby
    • View Profile
Spoilers are cool with me, I read them all the time on Silent Hill Wikipedia lol. Spoilers don't bother me.

Belmont2500

• Yet another wordsmith
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Well this was unexpected,anyway,welcome to the GOF Corpsebride   :)

Pangaea

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Quote from: corpsebride5988,Dec 4 2009 on  08:49 PM
Spoilers are cool with me, I read them all the time on Silent Hill Wikipedia lol. Spoilers don't bother me.
In that case, the other movie in which Spike speaks is LBT VIII: The Big Freeze, and the word was "Mama!" :p

corpsebride5988

• Ruby
    • View Profile
Thanks for the welcome Belmont :). Aw Spike said mama, I definatly have to watch that movie. I love Spike, he is adorable. :D

Belmont2500

• Yet another wordsmith
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Your welcome, and if you're intrested in SH I have a topic for it in the Gamer's zone area of Hobbies and Recreation  ;)

corpsebride5988

• Ruby
    • View Profile
I'll definately check it out, you know my love for Silent Hill. I should have a new chapter to my Silent Hill posted either tonight or tomarrow.  :D

Littlefoot1616

• The Circle
  • Cera
  • The game is on; so let's play!
    • View Profile
:wave Hey there corpsebride5988! :wave

Welcome to the Gang of Five forum! Glad to have you join our ranks! Always good to see a new friendly face! :) Pick out a topic or make one of your own and post away! It's that simple! ;)

Cya on there!

Littlefoot1616 ;)

corpsebride5988

• Ruby
    • View Profile
Thanks for the welcome littlefoot1616  :wave