The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Ask the Characters

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Roux:  Hmm... I'd probably say it was after that first time with Aisha, it made me see that it felt so~ much better when you do things with someone you love~.  I decided that I wanted to be with her for the rest of my life~.

Eric:  It's hard to really say.  I've always known how to fight with a sword, but when I ended up getting sucked into the world of Eymreil, it was like I just sort of saw the way to trace and replicate weapons from energy.  

Dante: Hey, you're from the beyond too!  What was it like for you out there?

aabicus (LettuceBacon&Tomato)

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
Kerzach, you were late for the epilogue because of "a book signing." Care to elaborate?

-----------------------------

Rudyard Shelton, Oscar Shelton, and ROSS are my available characters.

StrutEggStealer

• Professional Veggie-Eater
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Dante: Honestly, I'm more at ease in the Beyond than I am in the Valley. Don't get me wrong, everyone is wonderful, but it's just not home.
===
Question for Haylie: How did you get separated from Pterano?
"Not all who wander are lost"
J. R. R. Tolkein

Serris

• General of the Great Valley
  • Member+
  • The Gang of Five
  • The cyberpunk Deinonychus
    • View Profile
Ms. Swimmer: Well, the sticks are from the Great Valley. They're of an extremely hard wood. I then polished and hardened them further with an oil from another Great Valley plant. Stripetail then enchanted them to strengthen them even further.

-------

Dr. Kerzach: I wrote a book about a highly fictionalized version of our exploits.

-------

Nick (Insane Cafe) - How much "tougher" have you gotten since you ran the first Insane Cafe?

-------

My characters:

Ms. Swimmer (Insane Cafe)

Soren Almaya (Into the Black)

Dr. Kerzach (Darwin's Soldiers)

Dr. Zanasiu (Darwin's Soldiers)

Poster of the GOF's 200,000th post

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
Can we revive this topic and incorporate characters from the new RPs? I'd love to ask questions to some characters from "Into the Black".

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
certainly lbt. i'll start us off
 emilena; why are you so obsessed with amplified folks?
NicK: Well i've had to be tougher over the course of the various adventures, first the shurlups , then the haunted hotel, and now this spacefaring adventure. comes with the territory i suppose..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Serris

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Marita, why did you decide to challenge Emelina when she raided Soren's house?

--------

Any and all of my characters are free to be asked questions.

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
Emilena: My parents were augments, as well as failures in every definition of the word. Content to live hedonistic incestuous lives accomplishing nothing, they birthed me on accident and promptly gave me away to an orphanage. I don't know which I hate more; that I'm slowly making every single mistake they did, or that due to my past with accelerated growth pods, they could still be very much alive.

Soren: What would you say is your greatest flaw?

--------------------
Emilena Echo and Lily North are my available characters. Starfall, Pterano and Bushwacked, let me know if your characters are accepting questions.

Serris

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Soren: I tend to jump into things without thinking. Like the time I threatened one of those Purifier goons and nearly got killed in the process.

-------

Ask any and all of my characters.

bushwacked

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/Bushwackedboy?feature=mhee
Ooh, I didn't even know this topic existed. Sure, I'll take part with all my characters  :)

Emilena: Were you the class bully growing up?

Soren: What's your favourite way to chill out?

Adrian: What's your snack of choice?

Marita: How did you meet Marie?

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
Emilena: For me, there was no growing up. At the age of ten I volunteered for a experimental project to use Accelerated Growth Pods to speed up the life cycles of orphans until they were legal age. Simultaneously create ideal government workers and cut down on the number of parent-less children, you see. Some people criticized the program, saying it severely crippled the subject's emotional development, but personally I've never seen any negative side effects in my own personality.

Axel: You mentioned that your mother is in a nursing home with no memory. Is there any more to this story?

--------------------
Emilena Echo and Lily North are my available characters.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
marita: because i dont like bullies and i know on the laws on law enforcement. emilena wasnt fpollwing the rules. the fact that i've been dragged into this adventure is not something i expected.
(to Bushwacked ' i met marie while she was working at the same club rose was.  i didnt expect her to tag along when the club blew up, but her car has been a plus..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Characters that are available
Stripetail IC
 Dixie iC'
 Tigeress IC
 nicula emyreil
 Dar maa emyreil
 DRu Essa Emtyreil
 rose into the Black.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

bushwacked

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Axel: There isn't much to tell. When I was six years old, my dad got a little too drunk one night and fell in front of train - so for most of my childhood it was just me and my mom. As time went on I started to notice little things that would happen again and again, like she'd forget a bunch of stuff on the shopping list, or what day of the week it was. Eventually, it started getting worse. Like, a lot worse - so I was taking days off school, making sure she was okay and reminding her what my name was. Turns out she had something called 'Early Onset Dementia', which is I've read is pretty rare. So, uh... that kind of sucked. A few years later, it got to the point where I had to take her in to a home. That's, uh, pretty much it I guess.

----------------

All my characters are up for questions!

Serris

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Marcus, what event made you join the Purifiers?

----------

Soren: Oh, maybe just tinker with some spare parts and see if I can make anything useful or amusing. Or you know, read or maybe watch some TV.

----------

Any and all ofy characters can be asked.

bushwacked

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Marcus: Hmn. Used to be a soldier. I fought in the frontlines. Was pretty good at it, but it meant I was never home. I came back one time and found I'd lost something very important to me. The people responsible were augs. Legal system didn't punish them, so I did. Slowly. Was pretty good at that too. Then I got dismissed from the army because I wouldn't let them stick their electronics in me to improve my combat skills. I started to see patterns - the world's moving forward for the augmented and spitting on the rest of us. So I looked for other people who could see the augs for the corrupted scum they are, and found them. Started working for them. I'm good at that, too.

Lily - If you had to pick one positive of not having any memory prior to a few days ago, what would it be?

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
Lily: I'm afraid I may have done something really bad...the police don't just chase innocent people for no reason, right? That means I've committed some horrible crime, and I'm kinda glad I don't remember it. I hope nobody was hurt...

Anne: Why a unicorn horn? Isn't that a little...conspicuous?

Rose: Which of you got into biproxytol first, you or Marita? Did one of you introduce it to the other?

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Adrian:  Huh, tough to say.  This is gonna sound weird as heck, but probably military instant rations.  Grew up on them, so... That's my fave.

Emilena:  How do you feel about Adrian?  

Lily:  Any interest in recovering your memories?  Or would you rather focus on making new ones?

Serris

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Anne: It's a body mod. Besides, if I can afford a radio telepathy implant, why not flaunt it with a metallic unicorn horn?

--------

Cale, so far, you've fought for the terrorists, James's team, Dragonstorm, Oruboros and independent. Is there a reason you can't seem to stay loyal to one team?

---------

Aydin: Would it be fair to call you a speciesist?

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Rose: we were both using it when we first met, but marita was able to kick it more sucessfully than i was. the stuff really takes everything from you, and it isnt easy to recover from.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these: