The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

What movies did you see this year

thebigdeal · 106 · 11015

ADFan185

• Ducky
    • View Profile
The Mist it was very stupid dumb and lame. What a waste of time it was to see since it wasn't scary at all. The monsters where not scary at all. All of Steven Kings books turned movies aren't scary at all.

WeirdRaptor

• Cera
    • View Profile
    • Knowhere: A Geek Culture Fan Forum
1408 begs to differ.
"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you." -Gandalf

Coyote_A

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.facebook.com/CoyoteMao
Quote from: ADFan185,Oct 9 2016 on  08:05 PM
The Mist it was very stupid dumb and lame. What a waste of time it was to see since it wasn't scary at all. The monsters where not scary at all. All of Steven Kings books turned movies aren't scary at all.
"The Mist" as in the 2007 screen version? Personally it seemed like a very good adaptaion to me and the book's author - Stephen King - admitted that the movie's ending was very much better than what he himself came up with in his very own novel. :)

ADFan185

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Eh yeah the ending was okay at least they showed some of the creatures in the fog. And again giant spiders and bugs not scary at all. But that tentacle creature was kinda interesting.

Coyote_A

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Yeah, my main gripe with the movie were some of the creature designs. The "spiders" that the survivors encountered in the store next door were one of them, since in the book those creatures only vaguely resembles arachnids. The other other thing are the flying bugs (who if I remember correctly originally looked like snails with wings and not like giant dragonflies).

ADFan185

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Yeah they changed somethings from the book they should have showed us the tentacle creature instead of it's tentacles.

Coyote_A

• Ducky
    • View Profile
They never actually see what the tentacle thing looks like in the book either. Someone on the team that worked on monster designs for the movie clearly got lazy after its scene though. <_<

Daddytops2009

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Down and Dirty Duck
Kick Ass 2
Batman VS Superman
Antboy 2 Revenge of the Red Fury

ADFan185

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Equestria Girls Lengend Of Everfree it was meh not the best movie. Tons of plot holes and mediocre writing.

Daddytops2009

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Terminator 2
Terminator 3
The Matrix Reloaded
The Matrix Revolutions
Pandemic
Viral
Cabin Fever 2016
Cabin Fever: Patient Zero
Carriers

Daddytops2009

• Ducky
    • View Profile

ADFan185

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Just saw Dream Works Trolls and it wasn't that bad. It had good cover songs they sung. Like Gorillaz Clint Eastwood True Colors by Cyndi Lauper and Phil Collins his version is way better than hers. The characters where likable and worked off each other well. So I'll give it a 8/10 I might see it a second time as well.

WeirdRaptor

• Cera
    • View Profile
    • Knowhere: A Geek Culture Fan Forum
Doctor Strange. Awesome movie. Trippy, action-packed, and with the just right amount of heart.
"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you." -Gandalf

ADFan185

• Ducky
    • View Profile
That I'll probably support It I'll go see it in a IMAX Theater. I herd it was a decent movie that didn't follow the comic books that well. Well it's Disney and Disney owns Marvel now so they never follow the comics at all.

Daddytops2009

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Alpha & Omega Dino Digs
Alpha & Omega The Legend of the Saw Tooth Cave
Volki i ovtsy. Beeezumnoe prevrashchenie