The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Ask Fyn... Stuff!

Fyn16 · 7 · 1417

Fyn16

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
So I can't believe I never found this section. I've been around for a while, so I suppose if there's anything you want to ask me, go ahead! Let's keep the questions civil. Other than that, let's do this!

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Besides the Land Before Time series are there any other animated films that you have an interest in?  If so, what do you enjoy about those particular films?

Go ahead and check out my fanfictions, The Seven Hunters, Songs of the Hunters, and Menders Tale.

Midnight

• Freaking Rawr!
  • Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
    • http://icedragonnet.blogspot.com.ar/

Fyn16

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
Rhombus: there are quite a few animated films I still treasure. Chief among these are Disney's Dinosaur, Atlantis, and Treasure Planet. All 3 weren't received well by critics, but I positively love the animation style in the latter two and, most importantly, the musical score in all three. If there's one thing I love, it's good music, and James Newton-Howard hit it out of the park with the scores for those three films.

Midnight: while I'm only fluent in English, I know enough German to hold a broken conversation... I think.  :lol

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
^ In that case you know quite a bit more German than me.  I am only taking my first semester of German this semester because I get a tuition waiver as an instructor at the college.  I can pretty much only say my numbers and basic greetings and partings at the moment. :lol

As for my next question, do you play a lot of PC games?  If so, are any of those multiplayer games?

Go ahead and check out my fanfictions, The Seven Hunters, Songs of the Hunters, and Menders Tale.

Midnight

• Freaking Rawr!
  • Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
    • http://icedragonnet.blogspot.com.ar/
Haha, just like my Finnish :p!

My next question will be... do you watch many movies?

Fyn16

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
The extent of my PC gaming experience is League of Legends (which admittedly, I'm not even that great at). Unfortunately my PC is a rather bargain-basement laptop, which I hope to replace next summer. My primary platform is my PS4, where I tend to hang out on Destiny a lot with friends. I find the game quite enjoyable, and while many criticize its lack of story, I find this a fun opportunity for me to create my own story as I play. I've built up a great deal of headcanon around my Guardians, and write short bits about them from time to time.

Midnight: Oh yes. LOTS of movies And quite a variety too, given the wide range of ages in my family.