The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

All Dogs go to Heaven: Redemption OOC thread

Simba King Of Pride Rock

• Spike
    • View Profile
    • http://madagascarpalace87.proboards.com/
As I have stated previously, ADGTH is a big part of my crossover/remake series. However, I want to get all those bits in order. Hence, this RP. Regarding Nick22 and I's Road Rovers RP, that is still on track. I am just making an alternative in case that never starts. Now, on with the tale.

Story

After a slightly modified version of ADGTH 2 (Rather than David adopting Charlie and Sasha, they remain strays, but visit him regularly), Charlie and Sasha settle into a happy new life as mates. Through her singing, Sasha raises the bones to buy the Flea Bite, and becomes the owner, with Charlie as her manager. After some time, Red returns from hell to trouble Charlie once more, aided this time not only by Carface and Killer, but by the beautiful whippet hellhound Belladonna, the cousin of Annabelle. Belladonna has stolen a young kitten, Oliver (from Oliver & Company), and is raising and training him brutally and cruelly to serve Red. She shows him no love or mercy, working him until his paws bleed. Red burns down the Flea Bite and gives Charlie a Prince Zuko-like burn scar on the right side of his face. What happens next? That remains to be seen. Charlie is given a special guardian in the form of Flo the collie from the original film who, in my interpretation of ADGTH, is Charlie's sister (Something Rocky and I came up with).

Cast:

. Charlie Barkin- Simba King of Pride Rock

. Sasha Barkin-

. Itchy Itchiford-

. Annabelle-

. Flo-

. Red-

. Belladonna-

. Oliver- Rocky

. Carface-

. Killer-

Notes:

. Charlie and Sasha will eventually adopt Oliver, as well as have pups of their own (Before the Oliver plot is up, their first three pups will be born).

Rocky

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile