The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

The "Crazy LBT Pairing Game!"

brekclub85 · 472 · 39838

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Hmm yeah, interesting constellation :D Both are great thinkers but one talks too much and one doesn't at all so they're supplementing each other :)

DuckyxTricia
Inactive, probably forever.

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Hmm... A bit of an age difference there.  But their personalities seem compatible enough.  Somehow though, I suspect that Mr. Threehorn and Cera will veto that idea.  :lol

How is this couple for inter-family drama:

Bron/Chomper's mom :lol

Go ahead and check out my fanfictions, The Seven Hunters, Songs of the Hunters, and Menders Tale.

The Anonymous Person

• Member+
  • Ducky
  • Guess who back? Back again?
    • View Profile
Let's see what there is to pay when Littlefoot and Chomper find out...

Strut/Ducky

vonboy

• Chomper: "Threehorns are better at everything, including rumpsteaks"
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
It could work. Strut wants to eat greenfood, and he's relatively nice. They could maybe get along. JUst as long as Ozzy would stop steraling their eggs. :p

How about a real curve ball?

Topsy/Mama Sharptooth
Come check out my new Youtube gaming channel, Game Biter!
---------------------
Littlefoot: "Look, Chomper. You're uncle is dead, and it's just right for your friends to be there for you. You'd be there if someone we know died, right?"

Chomper: "Well, sure I would!"

Come give my LBT TV Series fanfiction, PAST-O-RAMA, a read!
---------------------
(Runner-Up)

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Oh man, both Tria and Papa sharptooth would be out for blood at their respective mates' shenanigans.  Chomper and Cera would then both become step-siblings, probably upsetting them both.  If the relationship were to work out, Topps would definitely need to work on his relationship with Chomper.  No more convincing him that he is falling apart just because he has lost a tooth.  :p

I'm sure this pairing has probably been done a long time ago, but why not:

Shorty/Cera

Go ahead and check out my fanfictions, The Seven Hunters, Songs of the Hunters, and Menders Tale.

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Awkward

Cera wouldn't be able to call Shorty flatheaad...hmm...DOMEHEAD. No doubt they'll be constantly bickering.

Hmm....

Littlefoot's MotherxSharptooth (From LBT1)

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
This is gonna end in cold blood murder, no doubt!

GuidoxRuby

The Anonymous Person

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Both have their quirks. I can see this one working.

Tricia/Petrie

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
It would be fine until Mr. Threehorn found out.  Then poor Petrie would be crushed.

Ducky/Guido

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Well, let's just say that Guido would turn into a swimmer rather than a glider :lol

RooterxSpike

The Anonymous Person

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Not likely to last. Conversations would be boring, especially because Spike doesn't talk.

Grandpa Longneck/Mrs. Swimmer  :lol

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
She was so accepting of other kinds that she not only adopted a spiketail, but also chose a longneck mate. :DD  Unless this union was made after the passing of Papa Swimmer and Grandma Longneck, however, I suspect that Grandpa Longneck is going to be in for one heck of a beating.  Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned... I wouldn't want to upset Grandma Longneck.

Ruby/Cera

jansenov

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
This one would seem odd at first, but would work out in the end, because they have complementary characters. Ruby is less impulsive (and less likely to do something  obviously foolish), but also more calculating and more reluctant, while Cera has an easier time getting things done, but can make great blunders. Both are smart, so I think they would figure out they fit each in this way rather quickly.

Maia/Pterano

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
A motherly character and a character not really associated with family life at all... That's tricky... Also the children would look funny :smile

Littlefoot/Ruby? :D

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I think that their personalities are rather compatible actually.  Littlefoot is curious about the world, whereas Ruby has seen much of the world because of her upbringing in the Mysterious Beyond.  Also her cautious, calculating nature would probably work well with Littlefoot's mannerisms.  If the Littlefoot/Cera shippers are correct, however, then Cera might veto that idea.  :lol

Strut/Ruby

jansenov

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
This would not work out well. Perhaps Ruby would be tempted to manipulate him at first, but would get fed up with his weak character and leave him not a long time after. Although, Strut does have something redeeming about him that might make Ruby stay, and that is that Strut is a genuinely communicative and funny person. Something which some other LBT characters definitely aren't.

The Old One/Rinkus :blink:

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
The emoticon matches my opinion on this couple  :blink:

Petrie/Ruby

The Anonymous Person

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Not only do the both of them have unusual speech patterns, their personalities would make them compatible enough. Petrie, though kind, is often naÔve and can get nervous, but Ruby, being very intelligent, may be of help to him.

Now I wonder what it would be like if they tried to mate...  :blink:

Ali/Ducky

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
See... both of them are very cute and sweet in character. I can totally imagine them being a pair. In addition, they're my two favourite characters :lol

Littlefoot's Mother/Grandma Longneck

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Well, I could see them as family, obviously.  It seems that Grandma Longneck's loving nature was definitely passed on to her daughter.

Chomper/Guido