The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Redclaw's Gang

brekclub85 · 501 · 46615

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
For some reason she couldn't figure why, Cera felt a little nervous as they approached the flyer.

"This'll be great," Redclaw thought, hidden on the ground

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
Longtail winked to Red Claw as he landed on the hill just in front of the massive carnivore. He then gave a short bow to the group of children in front of him. "Hello there. I am rather surprised to see other kids out here. You lot aren't lost are you?" he questioned openly giving a sly glance to Ruby knowing where her loyalties were. "Perhaps I can guide you to somewhere a little more... comfortable. You would like that right?"

Ducky smiled not catching the implied tone in the new flyers voice. "Oh yes, somewhere comfortable would be very nice. Yes, yes yes." She then thought of something. "I'm sorry, but you did not tell us your name. Mine is Ducky."

Longtail gave a small laugh as he replied, "Of course, how silly of me. My name is Longtail Fury Skyfire. Nice to meet you Ducky."

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Ruby gave a sly glance back to Longtail, recogonizing that he must be a new member of Redclaw's gang.

"Could you show us somewhere out of the Bright Circle? It's so hot...." Cera complained.

"Me agree, me also want some place that is not so dry," Petrie nodded, none of them knew that they were describing where they would....end up.

"You guys go ahead, ahead is where you guys can go," Ruby said, being encouraging.

Chomper could smell the hatchlings getting closer and closer to Redclaw, and they still had no clue.

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Longtail of course nodded his head. "Of course, rest and relaxation is right over this hill actually. A nice, soothing water filled hole to ease all your worries away." he said, spinning the biggest lie he'd ever told so far. He then flapped his wings, gaining height in the air and with his tail motioned for the gang to follow. He flew over the hill and winked once more at Red Claw, giving the okay to spring the trap when ready.

Ducky grinned happily as she pet Spike on the head. "See Spike, rest and relaxation. All good things yes, yes, yes."

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Then let's go guys!" Littlefoot smiled, running ahead, with Spike, Ducky, Cera, and Petrie following right behind him.

They were laughing and hurrying so they failed to notice....they ran right into Redclaw's snout.

"Thank you," Redclaw smirked, quickly scooping up the 5 with his jaw. "I think I'll swallow you all whole!" he thought with a hearty chuckle.

"What the?!" Cera gasped.

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Upon the moment of realization that they were indeed inside Red Claws mouth Ducky did what she did best and screamed loudly in fear. "Ahhhhh! I do not want to eated I don't!" she cried as she held onto Spikes neck.

Longtail however couldn't help but grin at seeing what had just happened. "Wow... in one gulp... you would think they would be a little more careful out here in the Mysterious Beyond. Well, shows what I know." he said with a chuckle.

Terri sighed. "They looked like a friendly bunch. Not to mention tasty too." she said as she licked her lips.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Down you go!" Redclaw thought, taking a massive gulp and swallowing the gang of five down to his massive stomach.

"NO!!!" screamed Cera as they slid down.

"At least Ruby not eated," Petrie managed to notice as they approached the belly, "She can go for help!"

Ruby went over to Chomper's family, and, having learned Sharptooth, asked, "How are things going, Mrs. Sharptooth? I was able to trick those guys into coming out to the Mysterious Beyond. Do you think I did a good job?"

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
As Littlefoot landed in Red Claws belly he sighed loudly. "I hope she does." He then gulped as he cringed at his surroundings. "Or else we might be here for a while."

Longtail grinned. "Okay, I have to admit, that was amazing! Swallowed in one swift move!" He then landed on Red Claws nose and smiled. "You want me to keep hunting?" he asked joyfully.

Terri smiles at Ruby and replied, "You did wonderfully dear. Thank you so much. You and your family's help has been invaluable in our survival out here. And I'm sure Red Claw would agree."

Dein nodded his head in agreement at his mates words. "I have to agree with Terri Ruby, you and your family are more helpful than you know."

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Being swallowed whole as opposed to chewed up meant the gang would take quite a long time before they even started to digest, but escape could be very hard, if it was even possible.

"Sure you can keep hunting, my brother and his family, as well as Mrs. Dil here are hungry," Redclaw nodded to Longtail.

"Thank you, Mrs. Sharptooth, it's an honor to help Redclaw's gang, helping Redclaw's gang is an honor," Ruby bowed respectfully.

"Wanna play with us?" Rita and Chomper smiled.

"Sure!" the fast runner replied.

At first, the fast runner family had only aided the sharpteeth for the sake of their own safety, but over time, they began to find it fun....

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
As Longtail smiled, he thought about something as he asked, "Hey Red Claw, could you open your mouth for a second? I want to go talk to those kids you swallowed. You don't mind do ya?"

Dil curled around Greg with a motherly smile. "I wonder how long its going to take Longtail to hunt for the rest of us?"

Hunter laughed. "It won't take him long, he is a flyer after all."

Terri smiled. "Be safe you three. Don't wander too far." she said lovingly but cautiously to Chomper, Rita and Ruby.

Littlefoot tried to continue to climb out of Red Claws belly but the walls were too slippery. "This can't be happening!" he said aloud with a hint of fear in his voice.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"We won't mom," Chomper promised, giving her a little nuzzle.

"Let's play Hide and Seek!" Rita suggested.

"Sure," Ruby agreed.

"Certainly," Redclaw grinned, opening wide, "What did you want to say to them?"

"Me no wanna be sharptooth food," Petrie panicked, it was too wet and slippery inside for him to properly fly.

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Longtail chuckled. "I'm going to tell those kids how lucky they are to be food for the mighty Red Claw." he said with a nod as he flaped his wings and flfew right down into Red Claw's throat, right into his stomach.

Littlefoot looked up as he noticed the flyer from earlier slide down into Red Claws belly. "Hey! Did Red Claw eat you too?" he asked, hoping the new flyer would be able to find a way out.

Longtail shook the saliva off and laughed. "He did, but only because I asked him to." He then looked around at the gang of five and smiled. "You lot should be honored to be in the belly of the amazing Red Claw. In fact... while it may not seem fair for you all to be here, just know... that the circle of life will continue. Your families will miss you but they will know that your end is the start of something better."

Littlefoot looked shocked. "W-what are you talking about?!? We don't want to be food for a sharptooth! That's not what is supposed to happen!" he cried aloud.

Terri stepped next to Red Claw and asked, "Did Longtail just fly down into your mouth?! Is he crazy?!"

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"He probably is," Redclaw chuckled, "But don't worry, I'm sure he can take care of himself.

"What's so good about being sharptooth food? We wanna live and be free!" Cera growled to Longtail.

"My uncle is so cool," Chomper told Ruby and Rita.

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Longtail grinned at Cera as he asked, "Oh, that's great, but there's nothing you can do about it. I can at least fly out of here. None of you can." He then stuck his tongue out at the gang of five and then chuckled.

Littlefoot scowled at the flyer. "You wouldn't be so smug if we could hit you with something." he then began to look around for something to toss at Longtail but found nothing.

Ducky with tears in her eyes tried to plead with Longtail. "Please help us get out, we will be your friends! We will, I promise!"

Longtail however wasn't convinced. "Nah... I like seeing you all miserable." he said as he flapped his wings and began to fly back up towards Red Claws mouth.

Dein chuckled at Chompers remark. "Yes, and that scar he has only makes him cooler."

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Hey, me can fly too!" Petrie called. Though the little flyer would not be strong enough to carry any of his friends out of the sharptooth's stomach.

"I can't believe it," groaned Cera, "This is how we get beaten? By being eaten?!"

"How are they doing in there?" Redclaw asked Longtail as the flyer emerged from the mighty carnivore's innards.

Rita was an expert at hide and go seek, and would find Chomper and Ruby in no time flat.

"Now hunt for our food," Ichy told Longtail

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Longtail landed on Red Claws tongue for a moment and shook his feathers dry and smiled. "They are not happy about being eaten. But such is the Circle of Life." He then looked down at Ichy and smiled brightly. "Sure! One feast coming up!" he said as he spread his wings, jumping from Red Claws mouth and soaring into the sky.

Terri smiled. "He's energetic. That's good. It may not be as easy to find food out here than he thinks."

Dein watched Rita start the game Hide and Seek, waiting to see whom she'd find first.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Rita stood still and began to sniff the air.

She was able to catch both Chomper and Ruby's trails, and had to determine who was closer. "Smells like Chomper's closer..." she thought to herself.

"Funny how those leaf eaters like to embrace the Circle of Life until they became a part of it," Redclaw chuckled to his brother and sister-in-law, patting his belly.

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Longtail flew through the air using his eyes and nose to search and track scents he could find. "This isn't as easy as I thought it would be..." he thought to himself as he continued to fly.

Dein being far taller could actually see where Chomper and Ruby were, but stayed still and watched to see how well Rita did.

Terri just chuckled. "True. But you also know they fight when cornered. And even five hatchlings can give a full grown sharptooth problems if they aren't careful."

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Just then, Redclaw could feel a pounding on his teeth. It was Petrie, trying to get out.

"Let me out! the flyer yelled, trying to sound intimidating.

Redclaw had an idea. "Open your mouths wide," he whispered to Dein and Terri without opening his mouth, "Feels like this flyer should go from one stomach to another."

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Terri grinned deviously as she nodded her head. "Alright lets have a little fun."

Dein turned his head and complied as well. "Sure, this is going to be interesting I can tell." he said with a chuckle as he opened his mouth

Littlefoot called out to Petrie. "Be careful!"