The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

What was the last episode?

Guest · 13 · 3117

Bruton the Iguanodon

On all episode lists it's listed as "The great egg adventure" but some places including  the LBT WD site "Through the eyes of a spiketail" is last listed. So which is it?

I'd rather it be "The Great Egg adventure". It was a pretty interesting episode since the bullies from 3 came back. "Through the eyes of a spiketail" does not make a good finale in my opinion---I don't want this TV series to have a weird finale. And remember, as of now, it's to not just the tv series finale but the finale to all LBT. So, which is it?

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I don't know where is telling you that "The Great Egg Adventure" is the last episode, but it is obviously false. "Through the Eyes of A Spiketail" is the OFFICIAL final episode.  The way we know is that during the time the TV Series aired, we were told that the final episode of the season was going to have an official voice for Spike.  Sure, it was only giving us what he was thinking, but it was an official voice, regardless.

It's the only episode that fits the bill, so it's the last one.

Now, where is the place that is telling you lies?  Can you point it out so we can see if it's on our list of "sources not to trust with LBT content"?  Yes, sadly there are places you shouldn't trust to get information of The Land Before Time.  They just spread lies about the franchise we love.

Bruton the Iguanodon

The majority of the online episode guides say Great egg adventure is the last one.

But unfortauntely I seem to have official comfirmation that "Through the eyes of a spiketail" is the end. Which is really sad because it was a weird episode (I'd rather they have left Spike's perspective up to the viewer's imagination...and that voice?!)

So sad that this had to be the end of all LBT.

Petrie85

• Cera
    • View Profile
Yeah it is pretty sad that the show ended for good. A lot of the episode's where god awful but some where actually good.

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I did some research and found that the sites you most likely got them from are "unofficial" sources.  Wikipedia and IMDB cannot be completely trusted.  Wikipedia has the problem of being able to be edited by ANYONE.  It is possible that someone who didn't have all the facts made those lists and didn't fully check their "sources".  Heck, if you just look at the air dates provided you can tell it's not in order.

IMDB on the other hand seems to REFUSE to remove a certain title that will NEVER happen. (Yep, "The Great Growing Sky Stone" is still around, just moved to an episode.) Until they remove it, we can't trust it.

Then there's TV.com that has a 27th episode listed where Ozzy and Strut returned.  Most likely, that information is from some fan who wants them to appear again.  Sadly, we have to admit the fact that it NEVER happened.  So yeah, that can't be trusted either.

We of The Gang of Five took great care in providing the order that the episodes aired in when it first came out.  We have stuck by it since the start.  It's been recorded by us fans, and it's the one that shall remain official unless Universal themselves say otherwise.  So far, we have yet to get complaints about the order of the episodes.  So it shall stick.

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
One must acknowledge though that nothing in the movies themselves is setting them in a specific order. None of the episodes includes any actions or statements that would allow for them to be put in a fixed order unless I'm very mistaken. So any sequence listed anywhere is entirely based on the order in which the episodes were aired rather than the order in which the events of the episodes must have occured.

vonboy

• Chomper: "Threehorns are better at everything, including rumpsteaks"
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
There is a couple of things that carry over in the episodes. One I can think of right now is Petrie getting a new home in one episode and showing that new home in the Lone Dinosaur episode.
Come check out my new Youtube gaming channel, Game Biter!
---------------------
Littlefoot: "Look, Chomper. You're uncle is dead, and it's just right for your friends to be there for you. You'd be there if someone we know died, right?"

Chomper: "Well, sure I would!"

Come give my LBT TV Series fanfiction, PAST-O-RAMA, a read!
---------------------
(Runner-Up)

DarkHououmon

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://bluedramon.deviantart.com
The episode with Ozzy and Strut returning does not exist, and never did. Places like Wikipedia and IMDB are not reliable sources as anyone can submit information without checking sources.

Petrie85

• Cera
    • View Profile
So rumors are there are a couple of fake episodes.

Bruton the Iguanodon

Ozzy and Strut back...that would be awesome, Ozzy sneaking up on Littlefoot when he's least expecting it! I'd also love to see Dil and Ichy back again, but things aren't looking too good for Dil...

LBTLover1

• Petrie
    • View Profile
    • http://www.pranksterclan.co.nr
Well, I guess they would rather have the main protagonists rather than the antagonist characters return.

Bruton the Iguanodon

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: pokeplayer984,Nov 5 2011 on  11:48 PM
I don't know where is telling you that "The Great Egg Adventure" is the last episode, but it is obviously false. "Through the Eyes of A Spiketail" is the OFFICIAL final episode.  The way we know is that during the time the TV Series aired, we were told that the final episode of the season was going to have an official voice for Spike.  Sure, it was only giving us what he was thinking, but it was an official voice, regardless.

It's the only episode that fits the bill, so it's the last one.

Now, where is the place that is telling you lies?  Can you point it out so we can see if it's on our list of "sources not to trust with LBT content"?  Yes, sadly there are places you shouldn't trust to get information of The Land Before Time.  They just spread lies about the franchise we love.
The Great Egg Adventure is the official last episode, it just wasn't the last one aired. I like it cause it makes a really interesting finale in that it has no Cera, Spike or Ruby.