The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Official: Land Before Time Series

Littlefoot90

• Chomper
    • View Profile
    • http://lbtwelt.npage.ch/
at the 11.12.08 comes to follow in Germany and the Switzerland and other countries the first 8 LBT TV in German out

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile
Does anyone know how I can watch the entire series via digital? Does Amazon.com Prime or Netlfix have the series?

“The Past is Gone..” -Dream On, Aerosmith

ADFan185

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Kylie's yes there is I found a site where you can watch all fourteen movies.

Hypno

• GoF's resident deleted scenes nerd
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • LBT wiki admin userpage
So, if the show ever gets rebooted, will there be another pinned topic like this one? Will it replace this pinned topic, or no?

Edit: Uh, I think some people got tricked into thinking this was a reboot announcement topic :lol
Growing up I was a big LBT fan and had seen all movies and TV series episodes. On the forum, I was formerly known as Hypnobrai until Nov 11, 2017.

In recent years, I have gained an interest in the production of The Land Before Time, particularly the deleted scenes of the original film. New discoveries have been made in the last few years and continue to be made, so I feel that it is a good time to contribute.

I have always loved sharpteeth more than any other creatures in the franchise, especially the fourteenth film's Carnotaurus, the fifth film's Sharptooth, and especially the original Sharptooth.

I am a former administrator of the LBT wiki, having been active from 2017 to 2019.

(I'm a runner-up for the Appreciated Member 2017 award.)

Sovereign

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Edit: Uh, I think some people got tricked into thinking this was a reboot announcement topic dino_laugh.gif

Like me? You almost got me into thinking that!  :lol Anyway, I guess the answer to your question is yes as any continuation of LBT would be monumental news. But let's not get ahead of things just yet. Once we get more proof of the series' continuation, we may discuss these things but for now, that's just wishful thinking (no matter how appetizing that is.)  :p

Sneak

• Guiding lights
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Welcoming darkness
    • View Profile
    • Submachine series
jeez guys
I came here, checked list o f bump topics, noticed half of them are about series, including this one at the top of the list, and my heart hurts with "Whoa? Is 2nd season confirmed???".

Bleah. XD
6/14
0/26

--------------------------

ask me thread: http://www.gangoffive.net/index.php?topic=15601
my personal thread: http://www.gangoffive.net/index.php?topic=15412