The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Story done...

karkovice

• Chomper
    • View Profile
My latest story is finally completed...

The last 2 chapters have been done for about 3 weeks now, but I haven't heard back from my "editor" as to whether or not they were good enough to be put up on the website. So I took it upon myself to put them up anyway.

For the complete read, just go here:

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5421533/1/

Let me know what you think! :DD

I don't know when I'll be writing another story. I need to come up with some ideas.

I'm open to write up any other corroborative stories, if I like the idea enough.

I hear there's also an RP thread on here somewhere. I'm thinking of participating a little bit there. But life's pretty busy now. I may be sporadically missing for a bit.

But whenever I have a few moments, I'll come on here! Even if it's just to say 'hi'.  :smile

The Chronicler

• Bionicle fan of GoF
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Sorry for not replying earlier, I've been busy (and distracted, I'll admit). Anyway, I did send you a PM over two weeks ago about those last two chapters. If you didn't get it, what I basically said was that chapter 8 was good and chapter 7 needed work, like I had earlier said. I had already read what you posted and chapter 7 looks great now.

Basically, I'm quite satisfied by the whole story. :yes

I don't want to work on any more corroborative stories (I'd like to focus more on my own fanfic, which I've now been working on for nearly two years :neutral ). However, I do have an idea for a sequel to this story. I'll send you the idea in a PM.

"I have a right to collect anything I want. It's just junk anyway."
- Berix

My first fanfiction: Quest for the Energy Stones
My unfinished and canceled second fanfiction: Quest for the Mask of Life
My currently ongoing fanfiction series: LEGO Equestria Girls