The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Toy Story RP

MrDrake · 62 · 4574

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Okay, just gonna pretty much throw it out to see whom would be interested in such an RP.

Yes, one that's based off Toy Story and it's little idea they had of toys coming to life when their owners aren't around to see them sort of thing.

Basically, any sort of toy at all would be acceptable sort of thing, I mean, in the movies, they had all sorts of toys, Barbie, Ken, Slinky Dog, Buzz Lightyear, Woody and what have you.

But yeah, just an idea I'm throwing out to see whom would be interested in it.

Taken Characters:
Mr. Potato Head - Nick22
Rex - Nick 22

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Sounds interesting to me.  Any particular toy or toys you'd like to rp as?  And for others interested will it be the toys in the movies, plus oc's or just fc's only?

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
For a toy, still not 100% sure on it just yet.  However, for your other question you have about ocs, canon or both sort of thing, I myself would be open for either way, I mean, if everyone wants just oc characters away from Bonnie you know, so that Woody, Buzz and co aren't in it, that's all good, but if they want them in it and all that, then yeah, that too is all good....I'm flexable with that ^^

But yeah, still deciding on what toy I would rp as, I mean, I would probabaly have an oc toy in general myself, as in, not really based off a certain toy itself, you know, leave a bit more room to the imagination for myself XD

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Or maybe more modern toys, even a LBT toy maybe if someone wants maybe.

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Yeah, that too can work for modern toys, as in, a mixture could be good, modern plus older style toys.

But I do see where you're getting at with that.  I would say just with whatever everyone is comfortable is with, I mean, any toy at all would be acceptable, I mean, Sid had all those mutated toys....and they were all good as well ^^

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
sure count me in.. we could create a sort of "4th" toy story, if you want..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Sounds good, though I've not seen the 3rd one, nor all of the 2nd one.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I'll be MR Potatohead I think
sarcastic, wisecracking.. quick-witted.. :)
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Quote from: Kor,Jul 13 2010 on  02:46 PM
Sounds good, though I've not seen the 3rd one, nor all of the 2nd one.
Just a quick recap for you then.  Number 2 introduces Jessie and Bullseye into the team while number 3, the ending that it, has a new kid in the end, as in Andy gives his toys to another girl, one called Bonnie, so if it's to do with after Toy Story 3, then the owner would have to be Bonnie, which to me, is still a win situation, cause I think that Bonnie is an awesome girl XD

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Any preference which movie you'd like the rp to occur after?

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
After the third one, you know, sort of keep it like a continuity or whatever you would like to call it.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Sounds good Drake...  :)
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
This sounds like fun.  You've got me interested :)!

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Awesome, so that's four of us so far.  And since nick22 wants to play as Mr. Potato Head, I would say that Buzz, Woody and co would be in this one then.

So far, going by that logic, if anyone has oc character, they could be toys Bonnie has bought after Toy Story 3 you know, would make more sense I think.....at least, it seems like it anyway XD

At the moment, I don't have any sort of villain sorted out for the rp, but that doesn't mean I wont come up with one, unless someone else wishes to put forward an idea of a villain of some sort ^^

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
so when should we start? Once we've got a few characters nailed down?
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Yeah, would be better, and would also give any others who might be interested in this one a chance to jump in before it starts sort of thing.

So yeah, take this chance to get yourself a character or two of your own together and what have you ^^

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
whats the name of the triceratops toy bonnie has? I could play her as rex's girlfriend :)
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
That would be Trixie.  I recall most of them as it is, but some I can't recall the names of, especially that unicorn toy of Bonnie's, cause I know there was Mr. Pricklepants I think it was, that hedgehog fella.

But yeah, if you want to take Trixie, be my guest.  Still am trying to figure out a character of my own, got some, if not, a fair amount of the character sorted out, but still am deciding maining on a name and what, said character, would actually look like, cause I have a personality sorted out at the moment.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Siund good Drake, thanks...now where should we have the story begin? in Bonnie's room?
Winner of these:

Runner up for these: