The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

If Spike were Human...

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
After doing a poll of what Petrie should sound like if he was human.
I thought I'd do a poll asking what Spike should sound like if he were human.
Now seeing as my humanized version of Spike is a cute little 5 or 6 year old (as Spike is the youngest of the gang if you don't count Chomper)

I can't picture him grunting in that deep booming voice of his original dino self.
But I can picture him making all his silly grunts and gurgles in a little kiddie voice if he were human. Or just being mute all together.

I'm not sure which to go for, lets see what you think.  

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Seeing that Spike actually managed to say Ducky! in LBT 4 I wouldn't make him a complete mute, but I wouldn't have him grunt all the time either. I'd go for a little boy voice for sure, but instead of grunts just remain silent all the time or perhaps the occasional "huh?".

CeraTheRed

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
Yeah, I agree with Mumbling. I think a little boy's voice would be cute, just maybe not talking very often.

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I have to concur with the previous two posters.  A little boy who simply doesn't talk that often would seem to be a good fit in my opinion.

Go ahead and check out my fanfictions, The Seven Hunters, Songs of the Hunters, and Menders Tale.