The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Getting Back into Art

Fyn16 · 3 · 1544

Fyn16

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
It's no secret to most of my irl friends that what drew me away from The Land Before Time for a while was easily MLP:FiM, and while my time there may have shifted a few things around, like my writing ability and interest in dinosaurs, it also managed to teach me a few things I was able to bring back to this community- namely digital art. This picture should look familiar, since it's just a bigger version of my avatar. However it also represents a little demo of mine, a test of the waters, if you will, to see if I can fall back into LBT art, better than before. Any feedback would be much appreciated, and I apologize in advance if this pic comes out larger than intended. I have no idea how big it's going to be when I actually post this :confused

Fyn16

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
Aaaaand I can already see I missed some details on the "ear" part. Wonderful. This is off to a fantastic start, isn't it?  :smile

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Still, the art is very well done I'd say.    & You're not the first fan of MLP:FIM on here.  :)