The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

The Corrupt a Wish Game.

WeirdRaptor · 1780 · 128907

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Be my lover, Littlefoot. <3
    • View Profile
Granted. Cera is real and alive. She even lives in your backyard as a bonus. One day though, you did something that got her temper through the roof. Blinded by rage, she charges at you. Before you could react, you were reduced to a bloody pulp. :cry

I wish that every wish that I made about improving the world for everyone didn't always end up with everyone dying in the end.

Discord! I'm howling at the moon! And sleeping in the middle of a summer afternoon...

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • Ian's Corner - My personal review blog
You know, I had a feeling that might happen. x(cera

Granted. Now, make another wish, and I promise it won't end with any deaths. :angel

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
It seems that you haven't made a wish for me to corrupt. :thinking

You say the next wish won't end with any deaths? I hope your promise is true.

I wish everyone on Earth will die right now. The world is a tiresome and cruel place, so they all must ascend to heaven for eternal youth and peace.

Discord! I'm howling at the moon! And sleeping in the middle of a summer afternoon...

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Heh, whoops. Looks like I was so busy anticipating what your next wish was going to be, I forgot to provide one of my own. :confused

Granted. Everyone on Earth dies and ascends to heaven... for a while. Eventually they are resurrected and now they live on Planet X. So, you see, the wish didn't end with any deaths. Ah, loophole abuse at its finest. :DD

More generally, though, from here on out I will try and come up with more creative answers than simply "everyone somehow ends up dying in the end". :idea

Anyway, I wish I could hug Littlefoot and not get killed by any creatures, and this time around it's the real Littlefoot and not a plushy.

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I'm looking forward to it. :Mo

Granted. You're able to hug Littlefoot for real this time, and everything is fine and dandy....for a short period. The meteor that wiped out the dinosaurs 65 million years ago is hurling towards Earth. You, Littlefoot, and did I mention the entire Gang of Seven, were vaporized instantly by the blast. It turns out that you were transported back in time in order to hug Littlefoot, instead of just having Littlefoot appear in the present. But hey, at least you died by a natural disaster, not by any creature. ;)

I wish that I can never lose my way with each passing day!

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Granted. You never lose your way with each passing day. You always know exactly where you're going, and you make the most of every day. You're such an inspiration that many others follow in your example. Unfortunately, since they never had their wishes granted in this topic here, they do lose their way with each passing day, despite their best efforts not to. Now we have a whole bunch of people who are completely lost and confused. But hey, at least no-one died.

I wish that Universal would make another LBT film and that it's really good.

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Granted. Universal makes another LBT film and it's really good...at least the plot is. The movie is animated in Microsoft Paint and the voice actors for all the characters are substituted for kids at your local elementary school. The budget for the film? Around $100 or so. The plot took no time to make as it was stolen from a person who had a fanmade idea for a LBT film.

Eh...I wouldn't really mind seeing an LBT film like this quite ironically... :P

I wish threehorns are the best at everything! :cerahappy

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Granted. Threehorns are the best at everything. Unfortunately, all it does is stroke their egos and reinstates the prejudices that they were slowly starting to overcome, which in turn makes the other dinosaurs jealous and resentful. The Great Valley is no longer as peaceful as it was before.

I'm hungry. I wish to order a delicious pizza.

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Granted. You order your delicious pizza. The delivery truck is sent to your home. The doorbell rings, and the scent of cheese makes your mouth water. You were about to pay for your order, but upon realizing that you have no money on you, excitement turns into horror. Cera asks you, "What's Wrong?" You reply with, "I'm doomed! I don't have any money to pay my pizza with!" She grins and tells you, "I'll take care of this!" And with that, she charges off towards the front door with the delivery person still standing at the door awaiting payment. Before that person knew what hit him however, in an instant Cera rammed and stomped on what is now a mutilated human corpse. Internally, you're happy that you got free pizza. On the other hand, you have a murder of another human on your conscious. You look at Cera with an uneasy expression and whisper to her, "So uh...now we have to hide the evidence." Both you and Cera realize that there's no getting out of this situation though. It's only a matter of time before you get caught. The question is...When?

I wish the Gang of Seven never existed! (Harsh, I know. But I'm curious to see the outcome)

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
^ Nice one. I was giggling pretty good at that.

Granted. The Gang of Seven never existed, which by extension means the LBT franchise as a whole never existed either. Which also means that I never got to discover my favourite animated film of all time. And since this forum never existed, it means that its members never had the pleasure of knowing each other, and you and I never crossed paths. :cry

I wish that Cera and I could find a way to escape justice for the murdered pizza man. Well, technically it was her alone who killed him, but since she lives with me and I'm her "owner" now, I feel like I'm accountable for this mess as well.

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
It's a weird feeling to know that we all feel so comfortable in each other's presence despite still technically being complete strangers just typing on the internet, hehe. :)

Granted. You and Cera escape justice for the murdered pizza man...by killing any strangers you encounter because of your paranoia of being caught. What about the police? Well, you and Cera knock them out one by one until a police force is non-existent. Same with the FBI. So many dead innocents, hidden bodies, all because of one fatal error. For shame, for shame... :cry

I wish that today's world is a threehorn dominated society! :cerahappy
(Wow, I'm appealing to Cera and the threehorn species so much for some reason :lol:)

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
For shame, indeed. What horrible deeds have we gotten ourselves into?

Granted. Today's world is a threehorn-dominated society. Unfortunately, this results in humans and nearly all other species being subservient to the threehorns. And, in time, nearly every species that isn't a threehorn ends up in slavery as well. Although if you're on the side of the threehorns, perhaps that's not such a bad thing.

I wish that Littlefoot505 would start posting on the forum again.

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Granted. But his account has been hacked. He's spamming on threads everywhere, posting advertisements of crap nobody cares about, and attacking other users with derogatory words. The admins had no choice but to ban him for having a compromised account. Unfortunately, the real Littlefoot505 cannot be contacted for some reason. Perhaps he died in real life or he's on vacation? Nobody knows. Everyone will have to play the waiting game at this point.

I wish you and Cera's lives were back to normal! :yes

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Granted. Her and I manage to escape any sort of prosecution or punishment, and no-one ever finds out we were responsible. However, the people that were murdered are still dead, and we spend the rest of our lives feeling guilty about it.
:(petrie

I wish my aunt hadn't paralyzed my brother (as mentioned earlier in the thread).

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Hehe, personally if I was the one to corrupt my own wish in the previous thread, it would go like this:

"Granted. Since you wished for your lives to be back to normal, Cera has been transported back to her own universe, while StardustSoldier goes back to doing his writing gigs. Sadly, any memory that they've ever met has been erased in both of their minds."

Also, it's ironic how Littlefoot505 has returned today, despite the fact that I talked about him "being on vacation" or "dead" in this thread. :p

Granted. While your aunt didn't paralyze your brother, she did tarnish his reputation. He's now known as the person who killed your aunt, even though he never did! It turns out, your aunt planned a conspiracy to fake her death and fabricate evidence against your brother! Evil, very evil...

I wish I had no summer assignments to do!

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
You come up with a lot of funny answers. Again I had a good chuckle. And that aunt of mine... to think that I used to view her as such a nice, sweet lady...

Well look at that! It seems that my wish for Littlefoot505 to return has actually come true. Then again, that same wish was one that had previously been corrupted.
:opetrie

Granted. No longer do you have any summer assignments to do, because summer itself no longer exists. The years from here on out consist only of fall, winter, and spring.

I wish to never have trouble sleeping at night again.
:Mo
« Last Edit: July 02, 2019, 11:45:10 PM by StardustSoldier »

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Granted. You'll never have trouble sleeping at night ever again...because you won't be able to! Your eyelids have now become transparent as punishment for complaining about your sleep insomnia too much. As a result, your doomed to be "awake" forever! Don't even try to block out your sight with masks or whatnot, because any contact of those will result in them disappearing.

I wish natural disasters didn't exist.

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Granted!  There is now no water, no clouds, no wind and no life.  Natural disasters help these things happen.  As a result, you have killed us all.  Good job!

I wish for the best video game in the world, free of charge.

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Granted. You are now the proud owner of the greatest video game ever, and it is yours to keep forever. Alas, it is such an obscure game that neither you nor anyone you know owns the right console to be able to play it, nor is anyone able to figure out which console can play it. All you can do is sit there and imagine how awesome it would be to play.

I wish to never have trouble sleeping at night again, but that I am still ultimately able to get to sleep.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2019, 04:48:39 AM by StardustSoldier »

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Granted. You'll never have trouble sleeping again after Darkrai uses Hypnosis on you every night. With his ability Bad Dreams, you will however experience horrible, traumatic nightmares for the entire duration that you're asleep for. Consequently, 1/4 of your "HP" will be drained with each nightmare. Sometimes you'd be lucky and only experience one nightmare per night. Other times it's two or three. On the rare occasion you have four nightmares, you'd wake up temporarily paralyzed and numb, a feeling of being completely drained. Do not exceed that four nightmare limit, otherwise you'll never wake up, forever trapped in a dreamlike state!
:evilsmile

I wish that Ash becomes a Pokemon Master! :cerahappy