The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

My PokÈmon art

Ratiasu · 27 · 3081

Ratiasu

• Spike
    • View Profile
I drew 20 fairly sketchy drawings last night, mainly concerning the 4th PokÈmon generation dragons, Dialga (Diaruga), Palkia (Parukia), and Giratina. I've decided to draw a couple comic strips with them, but since they're so big I had to draw all the panels on different pieces of paper. I'll most likely color them later.

Code:  on  
Last Updated: July 3rd
Added the comics I colored recently.

PLEASE NOTE, I HAVE MOVED SOME OF THE PICTURES. YOU CAN GO TO MY PHOTOBUCKET ALBUM (http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v139/zasi17/) TO LOOK FOR THEM. It shouldn't be that hard. :)

YES, I WILL TAKE REQUESTS.
Requests Needed To Be Filled:
None!
Requests Filled Out:
- Petrie's conductor Mewtwo
- Tails's Mew, panel one, panel two - has Aruseus and Darkrai in it too
- Petrie's Hershey Factory Lucario
- Is an Aerodactyl teacher ever a good thing? At this school it's apparently alright - has Meowth

Their entrance. I tried to give each of them an expression which would clue you into their personality. Or, rather, the personality I gave them.

COMICS:
Panel 1: Dialga weeps
Panel 2: Dialga frets about ankles
Panel 3: Giratina consoles...in its own way
Panel 4: Palkia POSEs.

In reference to the 10th PokÈmon movie trailers -
Panel 1: Dialga can't fly
Panel 2: No. Really
As for why Palkia became smaller (for the most part), well, Palkia controls space, does it not? I think space includes atoms and the sizes of things.

Panel 1: Lucario and Riolu being happy
Panel 2: Smush
Panel 3: It is the rebellion PokÈmon
Panel 4: "I must MAKE SOMETHING BE WRONG!"

Panel 1: Mesprit confronts Giratina
Panel 2: Gee, we feel assured and safe now
Panel 3: "GLOBAL WARMING, OH MY GOD!"

Palkia changing sizes was intentional, by the way -
Panel 1: Dialga, Palkia, and Giratina rest
Panel 2: Giratina awakes! Confusion waits for its moment to descend
Panel 3: Now Dialga rises. Confusion swoops
Panel 4: Palkia has no qualms about suddenly being in an empty void with its fellows, and begins to rise...
Panel 5: ...Only to spot FLYING BERRIES!
Panel 6: Giratina spazzes

DIGITALLY COLORED COMICS, which I spent around a couple hours on.
Mesprit is giving Giratina a hard time.
Wait. Dialga can't really fly?

My design of Aruseus.
Lots of Giratina expressions.

There will be more in the future. Please tell me what you think.

Petrie.

• Hatchling
  • It's good to be the king!
    • View Profile
Aww cool. :D :D  I'm not really familiar with this generation, save for a couple.  Are you planning to color these?

Lain_EX

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Seems that you like Dialga, Palkia and Giratina the most, don't you? BTW, nice work!

Ratiasu

• Spike
    • View Profile
I'll most likely color them digitally, but not when I'm over at my father's house - my computer here makes everything pixelated and all strange and blocky-looking.

But yes, I do like the dragons, and I will draw Mew for you sometime today, Tails. First, though, do you have any poses or situations in mind?

Tails_155

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://xerofocusstudios.com/forums/portal.php
be creative i guess, I just like your work :)

Ratiasu

• Spike
    • View Profile
Quote from: Tails_155,May 28 2007 on  02:07 PM
be creative i guess, I just like your work :)
I decided to make a really short two-panel comic strip with Mew in it. Hope you like it.

Panel One

Panel Two

...And about the quality...I added the words in Microsoft Paint, on a computer that pixelates everything, in .JPG format, so of course it's going to be a bit cruddy.

Petrie.

• Hatchling
    • View Profile

Ratiasu

• Spike
    • View Profile
Quote from: Petrie,May 28 2007 on  07:31 PM
Heh, evil Mew in that first one. :P:
No, just ticked off. :) I like continuing with the whole "I don't have any ____" that Dialga started. 'Tis fun.

Petrie.

• Hatchling
    • View Profile
If you did Mew, could you manage Mewtwo?  Then being ticked off is quite normal. :P:

Ratiasu

• Spike
    • View Profile
Quote from: Petrie,May 28 2007 on  07:43 PM
If you did Mew, could you manage Mewtwo?  Then being ticked off is quite normal. :P:
Sure, I could try to draw Mewtwo for you. Anything in specific you have in mind?

Petrie.

• Hatchling
    • View Profile

Something like these I'd guess.  Sorry for the crummy snapshots.  If you do something like the first one with those arms outstretched, you can put a music stand in front of him and he could be a band conductor. :lol

Petrie.

• Hatchling
    • View Profile
And one more:

I'm having a lot of fun taking screenshots, so it'll be hard to choose. :P:

Ratiasu

• Spike
    • View Profile
Okay Petrie, I've uploaded your request. It probably wasn't what you wanted, but look at the first post - I'm going to list all my filled out requests there.

Petrie.

• Hatchling
    • View Profile
Hahhaha.  :lol  :lol  Oh man, thats funny to see that!  If you choose to color it or not will be entirely up to you.

If you're bored and need something else to draw, you can maybe have Lucario bowing to the Hershey (chocolate) factory.  :P:

Just for perspective if it'll help:

Ratiasu

• Spike
    • View Profile
I uploaded it. Lucario's not actually bowing in the drawing. It's more like he's clawing to get in, but I guess that works too.  :lol:

Petrie.

• Hatchling
    • View Profile
Sure does work.  He'll be needing to use the wave next to get in. :p

Ratiasu

• Spike
    • View Profile
Quote from: Petrie,May 29 2007 on  06:40 AM
Sure does work.  He'll be needing to use the wave next to get in. :p
That's a good point. I hope the Hershey company has Aura Insurance!  :lol I added a new comic about Lucario. I drew it at around 3-4 AM in the morning. Hope you like it.

Tails_155

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://xerofocusstudios.com/forums/portal.php
lol, depth perception, so taken for granted XD

Cyberlizard

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://raptoid.deviantart.com/
Before I start, I was wondering if I could put up some of my art here too?  I have a TON of Pokemon art that I'd love to show.  Since everyone is putting up screenshots, I have several too. lol  Yeah, they aren't very big, but I lost what I usually take screenshots with when I got my new computer.  At least in movie maker I can slow down clips frame-by-frame and pick out the ones I like most.

This one is the first frame in a clip.  I really like the close-up just before lugia is about to use aeroblast.

Yes, Adam.  Taking screenshots is fun.  I remember before my computer died I had over 500 of them combined from all the LBT DVDs I own.  :lol